I'm trying not to kill you

Chyou Jin Howard

OOC First Name
Sally [main]
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
It was in the middle of the night when Chyou was out of her bed, on the corridor all by her self. The night was unfriendly, it was darker than usual, and it was cold. The wind blew harder and harder, as Chyou's cheek began to turn red and dry. "Lumos" She said quietly as she walked to the darker part of the castle. She could hear some students, the psychopaths casting spells. No, she wasn't scared of them, in fact she was one of them. She may look weak because she was small and she looked fragile but she was strong, even stronger than a lot of girls on her age and older than her. So there was definitely nothing to be afraid of, she had been in the school since the second grade, she knew the students very well. This was her territory and if anyone dared to hurt her, she would do worse to them, much more worse than what they were doing to her.

Chyou reach the quidditch tower, the wind was worse there. She could feel it blowing her hair as she closed her eyes feeling it. It was cold, but she liked it. The girl could hear nothing but the wind and the awkward noises from the forest. It was probably one of the magical creatures, she could spot them one by one, by hearing it. "Centaurs, Unicorns, Grawp" She closed her eyes but then there was an odd noise, something far too close to be in the forest. It was the sound of someone walking. She turned herself to the other direction, now she was facing the stairs, seeing the shadows and soon the top of the head of that someone. She pointed her wand and said the spell clearly "Petrificus Totalus" The girl took a few steps forward trying to see who it was.

Magnus drifted through the corridor, enjoying the space and the cool wind. He had been outside for a while now, but he just couldn't bring himself to return to the confines of his room. The cold wind continuously lashed at his face but Magnus remained unbothered. It only reminded him of his life before he was forced to come to New Zealand. Every day had been cold on the streets back then, but every day had also been happy and exciting. He longed for the days when brute strength was all you needed in order to survive. Here in Durmstrang magic took precedence and honestly, magic was not Magnus' forte. Magnus knew that if he were ever to get in a fight with another wizard, his only chance would be to attack his opponent before they could even reach for their wand. For this reason, Magnus chose to just avoid the other wizards. They were always looking for a fight but as long as Magnus remained in the background, they would have no reason to fight him. It had worked for him thus far...

When Magnus came across the quidditch field, he spotted a girl standing by the tower. He hesitated for a moment, unsure of what he should do. If Magnus continued on his path he would be forced to interact with the girl, but if he turned around someone else may take notice and decide that Magnus was an easy target. Weighing his options, Magnus decided that he had a better chance against the girl than against a group of mischievous boys. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Magnus put on a relaxed face and started forward. He had only taken a few more steps towards the girl when he felt his body seize up. Silently cursing magic, Magnus could only watch as the girl slowly advanced towards him.

Kailey was walking around. She was bored and decided to go 'venture out. She still hadn't gotten used to the school. She had just transferred from beauxbatons because she missed her brother and came to Durmstrang. Everyone knew her brother, Mr. popular, and no one knew they were twins.

So when she arrived in the quidditch tower, a girl with her wand pointed at a petrified boy, Kailey thought of this as an opportunity to make a name for herself. "Lumos! Glacius!" she said, freezing the girls feet.

OOCOut of Character: Spell Clarification

Glacius - Frezes object

Magnus smiled, not literally because he was petrified, but inside. He vaguely remembered the girl who had petrified him from the hallways in Durmstrang but the other girl was a complete mystery to him. Magnus assumed that she was new which would definitly explain why she was intervening. Either way, Magnus was perfectly content to take a backseat and watch the entertainment that was bound to unfold. Honestly, he had no other choice. He couldn't go anywhere...

Kailey looked at the petrified boy. He seemed to be trying to smile. Quick as a flash she released him frm the charm. She turned to face the girl. "You shouldn't charm people when they did nothing wrong. Expelliarmus" she grabbed the girls wand, holding it in her slender grip. She faced the boy. "How do you do, I'm Kailey. Sorry but my family grew up in English Countryside so I speak very formal. Did the girl injure you in any way?"
(soz wrong person!!!)

Egan had heard from his cousin about what she was doing over at Hogwarts, and it only encouraged him more. Of course, as the youngest of a huge family, he was often left at the bottom, and so as he walked through the corrdor at night, hands in his pockets, he knew he would have to step up his game.

He jumped a little when he heard someone speaking, spell casting, he thought. He took out his wand slowly, and peered round the corner, where he saw two girls and what appeared to be a petrified boy in a huddle. He grinned, recognising the students. He didn't know of them, but he'd seen them, and he let his long red hair fall across his face as he approached them. "What's the reason for this then?" he asked, pointing a thumb to the other poor boy. "Hope it's not something about males you've got a problem with" he winked, knowing he could react faster than anyone should they try to jinx him.​
<i>
</i>

Kailey smiled at te newcomer. "How do you do? I'm Kailey. Kailey Valentine. You have probably heard of my twin brother, Justin Valentine, he is Mr. popular." she explained. She threw the girl back her wand. "Now please tell me why did you petrify this boy? What did he do you you?" she asked very nicely. She was very candid and liked to heat both sides of a story before judging.

"No. I don't know your brother. And i don't know you" he said honestly, looking through his hair at Kailey. "Im Egan. Egan Kawamura. I'm not going to assume you've met any of my siblings that go to this school, however at least one of you should take classes with ether Olathia or Zahna. They would be my sisters" he said simply, turning to look at the boy who'd be petrified. Egan wondered how it would feel to be petrified. To feel things, but not be able to move. Suddenly he grinned to himself, and turned to the girl that had just introduced herself. "Petrify me" he asked, his face still grinning as he had an amusing thought.

Kailey laughed at Egan. "Keep dreaming." she smiled brightly at him. Although she was 16, she was quite childish but very candid. "Bite me." she saidd back at him, joking.

Kailey wished Justin was here. "I'm glad you don't know my brother. Everyone treats him like a King and me like the pauper. It ain't fair."

The situation had taken quite an interesting turn in events. Magnus thought about just leaving now before anything serious could actually happen, but quickly decided against it. Honestly, what would be the fun in that? Magnus glanced over at the nut-job boy who wanted to be petrified and couldn't help but smirk when one of the girls turned him down. Personally, he would've liked to petrify the boy, and then leave him there for the rest of the night so that he could get the full experience. But maybe that was a little too cruel.

Magnus came to the realization that he had been silent for way too long. He turned to the girl who had unpetrified him and finally responded, "Interesting, that kind of sucks." He meant this sincerely. "I'm Magnus by the way, and uh... Thanks for unpetrifying me" He added with a quick smile. He then turned and gave his petrifyer a very pointed look.

After taking a few steps toward however Chyou petrified, she pointed her wand at him. Actually, she was trying to end the spell but then she could hear someone else coming. "We have a guest" She said flatly with her wand held tightly on her hand. "Protego!" She said now a little louder, creating a shield around her. The girl wasn't stupid, she wasn't like those losers who would attack random people. She did that only if they've crossed the line. "Do you really think that I'm that stupid?" It was a rhetorical question, she didn't need the answer. The girl knew that she was perfect already, perfect grade, blood status, and more. Of course she was annoyed, what the h3ll was she doing there? Worse, acting so smart, accusing her.

Seeing another familiar face coming, Chyou took a few steps back, trying to look at them clearly. She kept quiet and calm, not moving an inch, observing every moves. If that friend of hers was here, he would take advantage and probably have fun with these people he called, kids by torturing them. But Chyou was too arrogant to even interact with them, not that he wasn't too. The girl held her head up and walked away from them, she wasn't going to waste any of her time with them. She didn't know any of them anyway, although the red haired boy who turned out to be a cousin of hers. "Why are you not asleep?" She glared at him wondering what the h3ll he was doing out here at this time.

Egan turned his nose up at Kailey. She obviously thought he was joking. He shrugged and pushed his way through to Chyou. "I could ask you the same thing" he said. Dispite the age gap, Egan was catching Chyou up in height, and it wouldn't be long before he was taller than her. "Why are you here, petrifying students" he grinned, so that his smile was only visable to Chyou, before turning to the others. Kailey and Magnus seemed to be getting on well, he smirked. "I wonder why..." he said to himself, his hands still in his pockets as he listened to their convosation.

Looking down to Egan, Chyou began to scoff and took a few steps forward so she could see him clearly. "I'm a prefect" She said proudly. She didn't even plan on petrifying anyone, at least not this night. Whoever was in Durmstrang knew that there were a lot of psychopaths in the school who would cast random spells at anything and anyone so it was best to petrify someone and then unpetrify them if they didn't look dangerous. Or if she wasn't in a good mood, she'd leave them in that kind of condition and probably have fun a little by casting more spells at that petrified person. "It seems that you're breaking the curfew, but I'll let you go this time" Since Egan was her cousin, she would let him go but if he crossed her then he's dead.

Egan smirked. "Oh really" As a fourth year, he was not yet available for prefect duties, but knowing that one of his older brothers had once been Head Boy, and his sister was also a prefect, he wasn't surprized that it ran in the family. "You're too kind" he smiled, "It would be interesting to see what you'd do if you didnt let me go though" he added, turning to wander slightly further down the corridor, before trying to tug open the quidditch supplies door. "Rarick needs some things" he said briefly, before taking out his wand.

Devlin was bored, extremely bored. And when it comes down to it, trouble usually follows. He didn't even want to just lay down idly on his bed, anything, anything at all would od, so long as he could get rid of this annoying boredom that he was currently feeling. Yawning to himself as he jumped out of his bed, Devlin decided to explore the castle though it was still on the middle of the night. Who cares anyway? If anyone sees him, he can easily hex them and scare them to the point that that person would want to forget everything that had happened already.

Nothing comes of as interesting to him as he ventured through the long and dark corridors of the said school, placing his hands behind the back of his head, he continued to walk, until something had actually caught his eyes. There, just on the quidditch tower was the only person that he had deemed to be worthy to talk to, Chyou. A smirk had made its way into his face as he founded her there along with other people, really? What was she trying to do? Act friendly or act like that girl that he had always know? "Oi, What are you doing?" He said flatly as he called out to her, his wand at hand though there was no real reason for bringing that out.

Chyou glared at her cousin who continued speaking, Egan was lucky because Chyou was in a good mood. If not, she would give him a detention soon, good thing that she had a good relationship with his older siblings so that he could spare him. "Do whatever you want Egan" She said not sure if the boy was lying or not. But she didn't care, if a professor came then he was on his own, Chyou wont be on his side because she didn't want any detention from anyone. "Say hi to him for me" She said flatly as if she showed no interest but that was just the way she talk.

A familiar footstep was heard by the girl, she knew who was coming. "Devlin" She said as she looked at him, walking toward him "I was going to practice the spells that I just learnt this morning but unfortunately someone came and I had to petrified that person. Right before I unpetrified him, a girl came and make a big deal of me petrifying that boy over there." She said flatly showing no interest in those people, except Egan. But if he continued acting nice to the rest then she he would be the same as those people. "What are you doing here? I can give you a detention because you're breaking the curfew" Again she said it flatly, of course she wont give him a detention. Why should she?

Sitting on the window ledge watching the people outside, Charlie decided go outside toward them the gate being lOcked at 12am and it was 11.57pm now. Sighing and hopping off her comfy place, she slipped on a blanket over a loose t shirt and her tracksuit bottoms.

Stepping outside to be greeted with cold air, Charlie walked over to the group. "Gates lock in 2 minutes. Better go inside."

Magnus watched as another new comer entered the quiditch field. His petrifier seemed to have a lot of 'friends'. Friends who didn't exactly seem to enjoy following cerfew and other stupid rules. If his petrifier really was a prefect, then she kind of sucked at her job...

It only took a moment for Magnus to register the new comer's readied wand. Clearly he was looking for some action too, which suited Magnus just fine considering he was searching for some entertainment. As the new comer and the girl began to talk though, it became evident that there wasn't gonna be much entertainment. Magnus only caught partial statements in their conversation but it seemed pretty civil. When the girl motioned towards Magnus as the boy that she had petrified, he raised his hand in greeting. He then added a sarcastic "Thanks, again for that wonderful experience." directed towards his petrifyer.

Then another girl joined them on the field. "Great" thought Magnus sarcastically, "It's a party"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back