Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Hi you guys!

This is JazzyMae (as in the person I'm posting with), and I need some more rp's for her. I have rped with Angie much more than her, and I feel bad because she was my very first character. JazzyMae is a sweet Hufflepuff, and she is very smart. She is always smiling and will be there to make someone happy. I am looking for friends, enemies, and a crush. She is in 2nd year now, and I think it is about time she gets a crush on someone. Maybe she likes someone, but the person doesn't like her back? Or it can just be a crush that builds up into a relationship when they're older. I am open to ideas. Yeah.

Rafael Todd. One of my Todd twins. Rafael is a first year Slytherin and is focused on becoming a great wizard. He grew up thinking he was going to be a Squib because his family basically told him he was worthless. His twin, Missy Todd, was the starter of this. Now that he is at Hogwarts New Zealand he wants to prove his family wrong. He is very lonely, and needs some people to talk to him. He is not mean, but it is hard for him to open up.

Heath James. When he received his Hogwarts letter his parents disowned him and called him an abomination. He is heartbroken from this. He is a toy solider for Epiphany Bones, just saying. He lives with his sister, Luvesha (named after me!), and is debating with himself whether magic is really as awesome as Epiphany says it is. He is 6 feet tall. Which is very tall for a first year. He is very displeased that he got sorted into Hufflepuff, so if you ask him what house you are in he will not tell you, and he hides Hufflepuff crest on his robes. I am looking for friends for him. He likes to sketch, read comics, and is getting interested in Transfiguration.

Lovi

I can provide you with an enemy.
Annalie Darkhart here picks fights with almost anyone, she doesn't really like people being happy. If you want to know more click here. She could be mean to JazzyMae if you like?
~Melissa.

Whoo! Yes, I agree! Would you like to start or shall I?

Sure! Here you go! For Annalie and JazzyMae

This is still open! :)

I have Felicity for Jazzymae, I think friends or enemies is up to you,

What is Felicity like Madz?

Well she came from a dictatorship country = Cuba to be exact.
I was hoping she would struggle with magic, in which she will because she still learning to live with freedom. She likes learning magic but at the same time she struggling with this part of her identity. She can come off as stubborn or nice,it all depends on the person. She into dancing because of her mom, she really into Spanish and ballad. That's my beginning of her.

Alright. I think JazzyMae would enjoy being around her. I think the two will be able to pull it off as friends. Would you like to start, or would you like me to ?

Awesome, I'll start something when I get a chance too :)

Okay. Take your time! :)

Still open!

Maybe Ai can be friends with Rafael and/or Heath..... Ai is mean on the outside, but really shy, gentle and kind on the inside. It's just that she finds in hard to get close to people. I really want some friends for her and some that can help her open up...

I can have Ai RP with Heath. Would you like to start a topic?

sure....... where in the castle would you like??????

Here you go.... :D

This is still open!

hi i have stefan here for a crush or friend maybe as he doesnt really like to socalise with first years.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back