I'm sorry... What?

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Kandee was a lazy girl, there was no denying it. So when a saturday morning had approached, and she was still in bed; there was no reason to be surprised. She had been thinking a lot lately about everything; everything and more. She had been in a major down mood; so when someone knocked on the door, it was no surprise that it took her forever to get to it. She thought about getting a robe to cover her outfit, but then decided not to. Who would care that she was in her PJ's? It was a Saturday! Though the robe was a good idea, when she saw who had opened the door. In a quiet tone she spoke, "Hey." Her eyes stared into his, looking right through him. What did he want?

Alex smiled when Kandee opened the door it took her a moment, he hoped he hadn't woken her up. He smiled, she looked adorable in her PJ's. "Hey, did I wake you?" He knew she wasn't a morning person, and knew anything she said she might not mean. He looked into her eye's, it was like she could see through him, but he kept smiling happy to see her. It was satuday and he had come to pick up a bt of his stuff to take to his new place.

Kandee wanted to return his smile, but, she still felt a little guilty for the time she had been with both Gabe and him. She smiled lightly though; she only looked tired. She opened the door farther and turned her back, insinuating that he could come in. "Nah, i've just been lazy." She looked back at him. "You coming?" She asked.

Alex nodded and walked in, It was the same as the last few times he had been here. He looked at her, "Kandee." He smiled, "I got a job." He hoped she would be excited as he was. He had been looking for a job for a while now, but him and Alexia had hit the jackpot. He didn't want to leave but he had gotten his own place just for security. If it got serious with Kandee again (which he hoped it did.) He would be more than willing to stay with her.

Kandee looked at him when he said her name. Then smiled when he said he had gotten a job. Was it like last time again? "Really, where at?" She asked, trying to sound excited. She wanted to be excited, she just couldn't be. She wondered what it was that was bumming her out. She turned and looked at him. "Alex, does that mean that you are getting your place?" She smiled.

Alex smiled, she wanted him to stay. "Alexia and I merged with a large company." He looked at her and grinned, "And Alexia did buy a duplex but I said that I wanted to stay with you." He laughed, "But she insist that I keep some of my stuff there so..." He was just so happy she didn't want him to go. He figured she would but was worried. He really thought that they could be getting what they had again.

Kandee nodded as she listened to him, her arms crossed loosely in front of her chest. "So you want to move in with me?" She asked, a little surprised that he would. She smiled slightly at him; it was a bright smile, not like the one's she would have to force on her face. She nodded to him. "You need some help getting the stuff?" She asked.

Alex smiled. Besides she would have been lonly with out Chloe here anyway. "Yes and yes." He said. He was glad she understood him. He knew she was happy when he saw her face light up. Maybe they really could pick up where they left off. He walked over into her room where most his stuff was and started making two piles.

Kandee nodded and said. "Well then; good thing I have two bedrooms. Unless you had something else in mind." She smiled slightly. She smiled and followed him back to her, slightly messed up, bedroom. She hadn't made her bed in over a week, she didn't see a need to. She watched him start making piles, and stood close behind him. Something about his charm was irresistible.

Alex stood up grinning, "Well that all depends on you know dosen't it?" He said. He would never do anything she didn't want to do, but the bed was right there. He really loved her and wanted to be with her, that's why he wanted to move in. He looked from the pile to Kandee to the bed several times, but hoped she didn't notice.

Kandee bit her lower lip and smirked at him. She let her lips meet his slowly, putting her arms around his neck. Packing could wait; but, she couldn't. She loved Alex; she knew it for a fact. In the back of her mind, though, she wondered if he really loved her, or if he ever could. She hoped that she wasn't making a mistake. But, she knew that even if she did; she would be happy.

Alex smiled and kissed her back, he loved it when things went his way.
END SCENE

Alex got up and looked at Kandee, he needed to finish packing so he pulled on his pants and finished making the plies finding a bock to but the 'going' stuff in.

Kandee was laying next to him, comfortable. He decided that he still needed to pack; so she slipped on her robe, which hung by her bed. She wrapped it around herself and smiled at him, helping it. She labeled the box and looked at him. "So when do you plan on moving in; I mean do you have anything else at home you need to move?" She wanted him there as soon as possible. whether that be the next week; or this day.

"Nope this is it." He frowned at how little he had, but he couldn't take everything he had with him. He was happy that she was fine with him moving in perminatly just like that. He picked up the box and set it on the bed he pulled out his wand and said a spell. He hoped it would end up in his half of the duplex if not Alexia might be in for a surprise but he didn't really care at the moment. "All set."

"Why are you moving in with me? Don't you have family; and wouldn't Alexia get lonely?" She asked. It was her curiosity, not that she didn't appreciate that he had thought of her first. She had always been a curious little thing. It was in her nature. She smiled and looked at him, sitting on the bed.

Alex thought about this a minute. "Well Kala's at school and Alexia is going to be at work most the time anyway. Plus Kandee you know I love you." He said, it was true Alexia lived at the building now a day's and he wanted to spend all the time he had with Kandee. It wasn't too much to ask was it? He thought about a bit longer.

She smiled at him and blushed slightly. "I love you too, baby." She muttered. She really didn't say those words too often, not even to her sister; Cloe. She looked around the room, and then back at him. She let her eyes wander from his blond hair, to his eyes. His beautiful, golden eyes. She was glad he had come back. But, still in the back of her mind there was a very small voice; wondering...

Alex smiled. He noticed her looking at him and he looked at her, her blonde hair still a bit ruffled from earlier, her beautiful eyes. He knew it was a good thing he had come here. He wished he had sooner and under better circumstances but still, he was here with her know and that was all the mattered to him. He had his worries but he pushed them aside because he could deal no matter what.

A small beeper on her clock went off, and she looked at it. She was surprised that it was already 10:30. How long had they been? She looked at him apologetically. "I'm so sorry, i have a job i have to be at!" She exclaimed. She stood up, realizing that she still wasn't dressed. "Can you make it home or something baby?" She asked him, heading over to her closet.

"Yeah, I have some paperwork that needs done anyway." He kissed her forehead. "I'll go so you can get ready." He said a quick 'I love you' as he pulled out his wand and was gone. He would miss her but truth be told he had a job now to.

She smiled and got ready, quickening her pace. seh still had a lot of stuff to do before going where she was heading. She wouldn't admit that she was really going to get new portraits. It was going to be her alone; Cloe had her own family now.

END SCENE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back