OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
It was the second week of his first semester at Hogwarts and Isaac had decided to be prepared after last week, where he seemed to have relaxed a lot more than he should've though to be fair he had also been trying to navigate his way around the castle. The ravenclaw entered the student lounge with books in hand and found a quiet place away from students who Isaac assumed were way too excited about learning about magic - probably muggle borns. He preferred not to interact with them as he was raised learning that pure bloods were far better and deserved to learn magic a lot more than muggle borns did. Isaac took a seat, sighing as he rubbed his forehead. How were people so loud? It didn't help that he had a headache, which made Isaac groan. He opened the first book of the pile, rolling his eyes at the squeals and laughter and tried to concentrate on his studying. Finally, after what felt like forever, the noise seemed to have died down - there were less students in the room. Maybe no one would distract him here.

Therese was really liking her adventure on Hogwarts so far and the time flew by. Most of the lessons were ok and the girl did her best in classes. She was a happy girl with meeting such nice people, most of them were from Hufflepuff but that wasn't so strange since she saw them the most. But she was also very glad to have seen Rory again, he was older and from Slytherin and the girl really liked the boy. Some student had told her about the Student lounge and it sounded like a place where she could meet more people and perhaps more first years thought about it that way. The brunette took her bag with books with her and her drawingbook as she always did and hoped to meet some new people there.

As she entered the student lounge she heard a lot of noice and smiled as she saw different people talking to eachother or do their own stuff like reading. Therese couldn't focus when she was distracted with others, she prefered to watch people and chat with them afterwards than read a book. But sometimes she had too and she promised her parents she would do good at school. As she walked to a empty spot she noticed a young boy sitting. She didn't knew if she had saw him before his face seemed familliar perhaps from sorting. Therese went sitting on the other side of the boy and looked at him with a smile. She wasn't sure if she would distract him, but saying hello wasn't that bad right? '' Hello, what are you reading?'' the Swedish girl said friendly to the boy. She took out her book for Herbology and left it at the table before her so she could look at it sometimes.

When someone spoke, at first Isaac ignored it thinking the voice was directed at someone else. When he didn't hear a reply and noticed how close the sound had been however, the ravenclaw lifted his eyes from his book, annoyed that someone had interrupted him and squinted at the girl observing her. So she had been speaking to him then. The first year rolled his eyes, deciding to answer anyway. "Potions, why?" He raised his eyebrow wondering who the girl was. Had it been anyone he could recognise he'd be more than happy to have a chat, but seeing as he'd never seen her before Isaac was a little wary. Maybe the girl wasn't going to go away either. He sighed, finally gesturing to the seat opposite him. "Have a seat, I won't bite." Depending on how this turns out, he added silently, waiting for her to sit down so he could resume his reading. Potions was one of the few subjects he found both interesting and useful. If she knew better she'd probably leave him alone but seeing as she had been friendly enough Isaac didn't mind as much.

The brunette wanted to talk to people everywhere she would go. She was just interested of people and their stories and couldn't help it. She had respect for people that didn't want to talk and was not gonna do difficult about that. She looked at the boy across her and smiled when he answered. She couldn't see which book he was reading so that was why she asked. He read about potions and Therese was curious about that. She would have potions next semester and perhaps this boy already followed it. '' Interesting, have you already got that class?'' the brunette asked while looking at the boy. There was a moment of silence and Therese could tell that this boy wasn't the most social and happy at all but it made her think about Rory would made the same impression when she came to buy her wand and he turned out to be different too. The Swedish brunette wanted to give everybody a chance and hoped people would feel comfertable around her.

And after a moment of silence the boy told her she could have a seat. She was already sitting across him but it was nice of him to invite her. That ment he wasn't totally rejecting her. '' Thanks, that is kind of you. And glad you won't bite.'' the Swedish girl said with a sweet smile. She hearded the boy mutter something but she couldn't hear what it was. '' I'm Therese Rosenberg, what is your name?'' she asked with a Swedish accent. Therese thought of it as nice to introduce herself perhaps the boy didn't cared but she had learned to introduce herself to strangers from her parents and that was what she did.

The optimism that radiated off of this girl made Isaac a little irritable, but he wasn't going to ask her to leave, after all it was a library and students were allowed to sit wherever they wished. The first year hadn't claimed the table and he had already invited the girl to sit with him. He nodded at her question. "Yes. I don't recognise you from the class," he squinted trying hard to see whether he'd seen her around before but like he had suspected, nothing came to him. "Who are you, exactly?" Isaac didn't mean for the question to come to him with this much of an edge to it and hopefully he wasn't making her feel awkward about it. It had been an ambiguous statement because what he really meant was what her blood status was. Eventually, Isaac closed his book, placing it in front of him. It was good to know that some people weren't afraid of approaching someone from Isaac's family, unless of course whoever did had no idea who he was. He began to be a little suspicious. Most pure bloods knew of his family or at the very least the attitudes of the family members. If this girl knew, she wasn't letting on. Which would definitely mean he could befriend her, as it was a possibility that she didn't care much. Being called kind...that was new. Isaac sent her a small smile in return, she was being way too nice to him for some reason. The Ravenclaw straightened a little at the introduction. "Isaac Kendall-Wu, it's nice to meet you Therese Rosenberg," he told her. Her reaction would show whether she knew the surname or not, this was his chance to find out.
<i></i>

Therese was pretty optimistic and didn't mind people that weren't as she was. It was very beautiful that everyone was different and Therese was always curious at others. And this boy seemed very interesting and not like everyone else. The brunette was happy to have meet April and Leif from her own house and she saw the two as her best friends, but they were both exciting and fun and happy it seemed. But other personalities were interesting too the girl thought. Now you didn't have to be the loudest to be happy the girl knew, but she was wondering how this boy would be. The Swedish girl was interested and wanted to get to know him better if he was fine with that. And when he started to talk a bit more she got a smile on her face. '' I can understand, there are so many new faces. I don't have potions yet. In the next semester I will get it.'' Therese had saw the boy before in classes because she was a girl that observed the class rather than read her books. She was just more a people person than a read person. But so far she did well in classes, and now hope with exams she would have good grades too.

When the boy asked who she was she couldn't really think of something special but that didn't have to be. '' Well I am Therese than, a first year Hufflepuff and I live in Sweden.'' the brunette said her name again after she had introduced herself and didn't really knew what to answer more on this question.
She didn't really had a status or something, and was fine with it. When the boy decided to introduce himself she was glad to hear his name. Isaac Kendall-Wu was his name. And Therese wasn't very familliar with a lot of last names especially Pure blood names but sure must heard that name before. But names were just names and nothing more to her. '' Nice to meet you Isaac, in which house are you sorted?'' the brunette asked to the boy friendly.

Isaac was a little suspicious but he shrugged at the girl, not bothered by her friendliness. As long as she wasn't loud or didn't squeak he was perfectly okay with that. Although, if Therese wasn't pure he would have to find a way for his siblings to never find out if he ever became friends with her. Mostly for her sake, but for his own too. The first year watched her as she talked, relaxing slightly at realising that she was probably harmless and if she really knew about his family she would stay away. But as it was she was sitting right opposite him so it couldn't mean that she knew about his heritage and it was kind of odd to Isaac to talk to someone who had never heard of the Kendall-Wu's. It was strange and new, but relieving in some way. "New faces are everywhere," he agreed, not bothering to mention his fellow pure blood mates, that included his twin sister. "Have you met people? As in made friends?" He wasn't really interested in whether she had actually made friends but he was trying to figure out what type of person she was, a little more about her. For some reason the Ravenclaw wanted to befriend her. Maybe he just needed a friendlier face than the ones he was used to back home.

Isaac raised an eyebrow. He couldn't take Hufflepuffs seriously. Judging by her cheerful attitude it made perfect sense as to how the sorting hat sorted her in in the house of the badgers. "
Oh, how is hufflepuff? I'd love to go to Sweden one day. You have an awesome accent," he tried a smile and leaned back in his chair. "I'm in Ravenclaw," he replied to her question about his house. He hoped she didn't think he was the stereotypical nerd who got placed into Ravenclaw, although he actually was an avid reader who enjoyed his quiet time. It bothered him, however, why he suddenly wanted her not to see him as a 'loner' who kept to himself and his books. He wasn't really that type of nerd, he enjoyed conversing with others. "Do you have any family members at Hogwarts with you?"
<i>
</i>

Therese was really enjoying this moment. She had met already so many people and she wasn't done with it for very much longer. Meeting people was one of her goals here around Hogwarts. She nodded when Isaac said new faces everywhere. '' Yes they are. But I think that is lovely to meet new people. I think people are very interesting.'' she spoke relaxed and looked around in the room. There were a few students and it was nice to look at what they were doing. It was a place to relax it seemed or to study. It was nice that Isaac seemed more open for a conversation when he asked her things and she nodded with a smile. '' Yes I have. And made a few friends especially in my own house. But also met other people from other houses. '' Therese said honestly and was really glad she had met him. He seemed different than the rest and just as Rory in the beginning when you spoke with him different than when you first saw him. This was proof of that the first impression wasn't always right. And Therese tried to avoid having one. '' And you? Or do you prefer sitting alone, that is also a option ofcourse.'' Therese knew that some people didn't liked being the centre of attention or to be surrounded by many friends. And thought that was normal too, if people liked that why would that be strange?

Therese noticed Isaac raising a eyebrow and was curious why he did that. Perhaps he had thoughts about Hufflepuff and he was welcome to have them. '' Hufflepuff is very nice until now. You should go to Sweden it is a beautiful country.'' The brunette smiled of the compliment about her accent. It was very friendly of him to say that. Isaac seemed more confident in this conversation every time a little more. He was a Ravenclaw and that ment this was the first she had met until now. Therese had met from every house a student and loved the diversity between people. She nodded when Isaac asked her if she had family members here. It was very crowdy already and there were coming more and more. '' Yes I have. Two cousins are second years and two first years right now. What about you?'' Therese was wondering if Isaac had siblings or something around the school.

Isaac simply nodded at her revelation that she thought people were interesting. He didn't exactly know how to respond to that as he was never used to talking to just anyone, one of the perks of being a Kendall-Wu, so he didn't exactly have an opinion on the matter - not that he was very bothered by it in the first place. Isaac didn't miss Therese looking around the room. The Ravenclaw couldn't have been that boring already, surely. He nodded again. "Cool," he said, "I have a friend in Slytherin and I know someone from your house too. I don't think I'm friends with her yet though," he shrugged, a little carelessly. What he found odd was that someone from her family had been placed in hufflepuff - a house his family thought was the most accepting towards people with dirty blood. "I mean. It depends on the mood I'm in," he answered, meaning what he said.

Of course she would find her house to be a nice house.
"You know, Hufflepuff and Slytherin aren't that different," he sent her a small smile in case she didn't believe him. "But many people underestimate all houses too." Isaac didn't really know where he was going with this, however he did want to give her some insight if Therese ever came across mean people in hufflepuff. It wasn't that strange to find at least one person in each house who seemed like they didn't belong there, even though they clearly did. "I'll make sure to do so," he muttered, referring to visiting Sweden. Who knew if his parents would ever go. Isaac tensed a little when she asked about his family but replied anyway. "Yes, I have a twin sister and older siblings, as well as cousins. Not the type of people you would want to sit and have a lovely chat with." It was kind of a half-warning, half-joke. His siblings could be nice - to Isaac. To people who weren't pures? Yeah, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back