I'm So Sorry

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela had calmed down, had gotten to a public restroom, and her hand was wrapped in a handkerchief that was in her bag. She was still upset, and had been sitting outside on a bench for hours. She hurt inside and out. She sighed slightly, and knew what she had to do. if her memory served her right, she would end up at Teddy's doorstep for an apology. She walked for a little bit, her shoes in her hands. She had found the door to his house, and knocked slowly. She couldn't get the image of his arm out of her head. She hated herself for this. It was true that she really cared about Teddy, but she had to do something about this.

"I'm sorry i was such a... well..." She tried to work out the apology, but just couldn't seem too. She was on the verge of tears again. She should have just went back to her place.

Alfie woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. he went to answer it, not bothering with clothes. He completely forgot he was only wearing his pants and his slippers. The sleepy boy opened the door to find a weird girl talking to herself on his doorstep. "Can I help you, you crazy girl?" Alfie had never been good with subtlety, or waking up. She really had come at the wrong time if she wanted sympathy or even niceness.

Angela's jaw dropped and she covered her eyes immediately. "I'm so sorry, I must have the wrong house!" she exclaimed in a panic. She kept her injured hand behind her back. "I was looking for the Cameron residence, Teddy Cameron." She kept her eyes down. He was wearing sponge bob, which was a surprise to her. He must have just woken up. She sighed slightly. "Do you know where i might find it?" She looked up, only to look back down. The tears were pushed back under her red cheeks of embarrassment. She hadn't made so many mood changes in one day. From Happiness, to anger, to sadness, then to embarrassment. It was a record.

Alfie looked at her, she was weird. "Why are you covering your eyes?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned before looking at her oddly again. "No, this is the right house. Why you wanting Teddy for?" As far as he could remember his cousin had a girlfriend, a blonde girlfriend. Maybe his cousin was more like him than he thought. Then again, Alfie could see she was holding back tears, maybe he had just smacked her or something. He was likely to do that with his anger issues. Alfie thought it was funny but, apparently, Teddy didn't think so.

Angela looked up, concentrating on his face. Then she noticed his eyes, they were pretty. She took a breath. "I just, I don't know. It's not appropriate, I never even saw my foster dad or my real dad in those before." She said, blinking quickly. The tears were nearly gone and she smiled a bit when she knew that she was at the right house. "I'm Angela Marion... Um, I need to talk to him. Apologize for earlier. His arm and..." She trailed off. Tears started to come up again. What if this boy had heard of her, shut her out. What would she do then? "Is he here? May I come in?" She asked. The second question should have come up after his answer, but Angela just desperately needed to sit down. She thought she might collapse if she didn't.

Alfie moved out of the way and nodded for her to go through to the living room. "He ain't home. You can wait if you want but he's still out at his girls'." Alfie shut the door and followed her through to the other room, parking himself on the sofa. "Ain't you related to his girl?" He remembered the name Angela. The word cousin had been thrown into the conversation he wasn't listening too, he wondered if this was the same girl.

Angela didn't make it visible, but she flinched when he called Skyle 'Teddy's Girl'. That's what she used to be. Her eyes once again filled with tears, and she nodded to his question. Her wavy, silver locks moved with every breath. She had had them tied up, but she had to take them down when she acquired a terrible headache. Having her hair tied up along with cry would do that to her. "I'm her cousin." She said with a sigh. She then looked at her feet. She wanted to go but couldn't move, suddenly, they overflowed. She covered her face, her fingers small and bony, pale against her red blotched face. She hated herself for what she had done.

Alfie looked at the girl as she started to cry. He knew he was no good with crying girls, so he ignored it. "Cool. What you do to him then?" He shrugged. "You know, that you had to apologize for." He wondered what this tiny girl could possibly do to Teddy. She probably just yelled at him or said something mean or whatever. It's not like that girl could beat him up, he's tiny.

Angela looked up at him, she hadn't expected comfort from him. She didn't expect comfort from anyone. She took a deep breath, the tears dripping onto her arms and off her noes. "I was at my house and I knew he was coming over and i got all dressed up but he kissed Skyle. You see me and Teddy had a thing, but I guess I wasn't enough. I've never been enough, Skyle has always come out on top with everything. And then I brought up all the times he sent me to the hospital and ruined my life and I just... I lost it. The snow globe got in his arm and leg, and he was bleeding. I'm a horrible person." She then broke into silent sobs.

Alfie was slightly shocked. She was so small, he couldn't imagine her hurting anyone. "Woah, hold the phone shorty. He sent you to hospital? Wait, you the girl who knows about his anger issues?" Alfie slicked it all into place. She was the little stalker who he couldn't be with because she brought out the bad side in him. That's what Alfie had gotten from the explanation anyway. "Oh, you're that Angela. Gotcha." Alfie paused for a second before turning back to the red head. "Why a snow globe? Wasn't there a knife around or something useful?"

She stopped. Angela was too sad to be angry that he called her shorty. She nodded. "I've known for a while. We dated, then I cheated on Adam with him... and it was a big mess. I mean, I honestly thought he... liked me. The way he hugged me, called me babe. I did everything to stay away from him, but I don't know..." She then looked down. Her head snapped up rather quickly, though, when he said something about a knife. "No! Never, I would never hurt anyone again!" She looked up through Aqua orbs. Was he crazy?

Alfie shrugged. "Cool, I would've done some real damage but what they hey right? Guy all people are different." He suddenly realized it was practically sun down and he hadn't had any food yet today. "Hey, I'm hungry. Gunna order pizza, you want some?" Sure, he may come across as insensitive but, really, he just woke up and now there was a strange girl crying at him.

Angela looked at him like he was crazy. He must have been related to Teddy. She frowned a bit a shrugged. She probably shouldn't even be there, but she couldn't be bothered to move at this pint. But, part of Angela had returned long enough to say, "Please get some pants on first." She was uncomfortable to say the least. She then put her face in her hands, her eyes burning from all the crying. She sighed a large sigh.

Alfie laughed at her request. "Okay, but only cause you asked so nicely." He grinned and stood up, now he was more awake the normal, flirty, Alfie came out to play. "Feel free to join me." He winked at her and then laughed as he walked to his room.

Alfie returned a few minutes later fully dressed. "So, what you want on your pizza? I'm having a buffalo chicken ranch." He spoke his usual order and briefly wondered when Jessi would be back with the kids. He didn't even know when they came out.

Alfie put his hand in his pocket and found his phone. On it were two texts, one from each cousin. The first, Jessi's, was explaining that he had taken the kids out to a fun park for the weekend and they would be out of the house for the next two days. The second, Teddy's, said he would be home late after dinner as he had been invited to stay.

Angela could feel the shift in his attitude, and she rolled her eyes at his comment. She wanted to find a bathroom to clean up, but that could wait until after she had ordered. She hated to burden other people, but at this point she didn't care; she was too distraught to care. When he came back, she felt a twinge in her stomach. he wasn't half bad looking.

"Um, the same, please."
She said, now remembering her manners. It was strange to find someone who liked that kind of pizza. She sighed again, and stood from the couch. "Where is the bathroom?" She asked politely, she really needed to get the makeup from her face, and clean up.

Alfie smiled. "Cool, not many people like it." He hadn't met anyone who liked his pizza before. Maybe she was kinda cool. "Uhh, it's upstairs, second of the left." He stopped, unsure if that was actually right. He didn't pay much attention to the architecture of the house. "I think. It's the one with the bath in it." He shrugged and went over to the phone to call the pizza guy and make their order.

Angela nodded a little bit. She walked up the stairs and took his directions. She took the first door on her left, or his right. She immeadiantly was blinded by women in bikinis on motorcycles. "This... This is not the bathroom. Bathrooms don't have posters." She turned around in slight disgust, leaving the door ajar long enough to go to the bathroom. Afterward, she couldn't help her curious mind.

Angela entered the room and looked around. She grabbed something off the bed, and she walked downstairs. "And this is the most adorable thing ever!" She said with a giggle, slowly hiding the guilt and shame. She held up the stuffed Monkey. "Where did you get it?"

Alfie finished ordering and had just hung up when Angela came back in the room holding the love monkey. "Uh, yeah. You didn't reach the bathroom did you?" He looked at the small teddy, the present his sister had given him the Valentines day before, well, before that day. He took the love monkey from Angela and held it close. "It was from my sister, valentines before she died." It was her death, everyone's death, that had made him this way. He now held no one close and lived everyday however he felt like it, it could be his last after all.

Angela nodded. "Yeah, but I went right on accident first." She was in a much better mood to see a boy with a stuffed animal. It, for some reason, gave her a sense of security with him. Suddenly, he wasn't a jerk or threatening. But Angela quickly frowned. "oh, I..." She didn't want to apologize, but it's all she could say. "I'm sorry." She knew what it was like to loose someone... more then once she had. "I uh... i don't know what to say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back