I'm so so so so so Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Addison

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
And that doesn't even cover it. I can't believe I haven't been on HNZ for the longest time. I know I must have caused some problems and I know I've missed so much.... School is really hectic along with the fact that socializing is a must if you don't want to be the hermit in the dorm... Then with classes and everything my family has been having a few issues. My step brother has not always been on the straightest path and luckily he is finally checking into a rehab center and getting help for that. This has of course been hard on not only me but my whole family. There has been good family issues of three (yes three) new babies born into the world which have taken up a bit of time from their new cousin (me). I am sorry again for not even posting saying that I was going to be out. At first I thought I was only leaving for a day or two but then things began to pile up and here I am now way later than expected.

Still I don't know how long I will be able to be on the computer. The college has a three hour limit somedays using the internet per computer. But I will be around because I really cant give up on HNZ. It would kill a part of me. So I hope you can all forgive my absence ^_^

I have a lot of catching up to do =)

Tanner​

Tanner!!! :frantics: :D

It is so good to see you are back, I hope everything calms down for you darling. We've all missed you toonnnssss! It is great that your brother is getting back onto a straight path, I hope that works out for him.

We will have to roleplay sometime darling!
Alexis (Jenn, Nina, etc..)

Tanner!!!!!! :hug:

We've missed you!!! But your real life issues are completely understandable. :) I wish your brother well and hope you family happiness and :woot: to three babies. I love babies so the more the merrier. :lol:

I hope you've been having fun at college ^_^ and even though it means less Tanner for us, I'm glad that you'll be able to pop on from time to time! :D Some Tanner is better than no Tanner at all! :frantics: :lol:

Hope to see you soon!
-Abby :)

TANNER! YAY!! :hug: :frantics:

Its soo good to have you back! We missed you! :wub: :wub: and Sam missed Toni :r

Seriously though, I'm glad things are working out for you in RL!! ;) And awww new babies!! :woot: ^_^
We must RP soon, when you get the time of course! ^_^

Tanner!!! :hug:

I'm so happy you haven't left us forever!! :D Of course real life will always come first, so just take your time, take a few deep breaths and get through it at your own pace. :hug:
We will all be waiting with open arms when your make a full time return. ^_^ :hug:
Hope everything goes well with your brother and the new family members!! :wub:

~ Taylor. :)

I would love to type out how I feel, but eh, my own time is short and I am busier than ever.
But I'm glad that you are not leaving us! I haven't really RPed with you other than with Hadan who has changed a lot since your absence. :)
When you return fully, I wouldn't mind RPing either. :r:

Hope everything is all well soon!
-Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back