I'm not surprised,Not everything lasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis Shale

OOC First Name
alex
Relationships for 4 of my chaarcters.

Alexis Shale: After her parents died she was left to look after her younger siblings. She is a caring outgoing person who just wants to have fun and get out of the house. I would like her to have a man who is caring and could help her look after the family. I am also looking for friends maybe an enemy or two and what ever else you can think of.

Caley Shale: The oldest of Alexis siblings, shes outgoing when you get to know her. if your not a friend or a close friend or relation then she can be quite nasty towards you. She always knows how to treat a man and will do her best to protect everyone around her.

Tom and Izzy Shale:Izzy is extremely shy but once you get to know her she opens up and easily lets you into her world of music and fun. She can be impressed easily by some compliments that people give her. Tom is 12,Izzy is 13 they are twins born across the year.they both have the same personality, but tom is more of a prankster and loves playing tricks on friends.

all of these need all the relationships that you can think of.

I will offer you Carlisle to be in a relationship with alexis. He is my new character and under developed so i can shape him around her if you like.

Carlisle Bishop said:
I will offer you Carlisle to be in a relationship with alexis. He is my new character and under developed so i can shape him around her if you like.
Laura-Sure, I dont mind how you shape him.

Brandon-This is for Alexis yes?? I f so sure.

I have Claire Blaze, for whoever. ^_^

Zach how old is she?

Zach- Friend for Caley?

Laura-Ill Start a topic if you want?

Zach-could you start?

Brandon-Do you want to start or me?

I can start, a thread It makes it a little easy on me, How would we meet? I work at the ministry and I am also a BIG shopper!

Could you?
I'm kind of busy at the moment. :doh:

Eric Evans said:
I can start, a thread It makes it a little easy on me, How would we meet? I work at the ministry and I am also a BIG shopper!
How about bumping into each other at a shop?

Could you? I'm kind of busy at the moment.

Sure, Do you mind where?

I can offer Brad Kuang to be Caley's friend or whatever u want ... xD

I don't mind role playing with one of your adults? I don't think I ever rp with you before :) Maddiie's well, you can read her biography under her picture as for Tom, I can offer Makaylah as a friend to and even Victor :) Makaylah comes across as being obsessed with her hobby, denying that she hiding behind it, so she's nerdy or claims to be nerdy and Victor your average kid from California, he's likes meeting people, but recently others been kinda taking advantage of his chillax attitude, he will leave hogwarts at one point, not sure when, but I like to use him before he goes and comes back for his seventh year :) let me know okay?

Maddie :D - i would love to RP with all 3 of them at some point.

should we start with, maddie and Alexis? They are bth 20. then we could think about others as we are able.

Zach : i sent you a PM with the topic

Richard Hawthorne said:

should we start with, maddie and Alexis? They are bth 20. then we could think about others as we are able.
Sure can you start it? Maybe they can meet in one of the shops? I would start it but my muse been off key D:

I did get a topic started for you I think I sent the link to you and if not look at my current rp spoiler for your name and the link

Victor Crimson said:
Richard Hawthorne said:

Sure can you start it? Maybe they can meet in one of the shops? I would start it but my muse been off key D:
Sure i can i can probably get it done tomorrow. sooo bussy

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back