I'm not lost or am I?

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
It was night time and it was time to go to bed but Sui Chin insisted to wander around. Not knowing that she entered the forbidden forest she went farther away and deep inside the forest. Walking alone she felt cold and lost, as she was finding her way back a fog surrounded her presence. There was nothing but the fog itself, she can hear wolf's barking in and out the forest. Sui Chin started to run, still afraid she didn't notice she fell on the ground, she had a small wound on her left knee. She tried to stand but she felt weaker and weaker every second. Sui Chin was now all alone and scared inside the forest.

(Hey it's Leo.)

Leo wandered through the Forbidden Forest. It was cold and dark, and Leo knew that this was a bad place, and a bad time to out. He heard rushing foot-steps coming from the other side of the bushes, then suddenly heard it stop, so he went to investigate. He scrambled his way though the bushes to find a young girl on the ground, she had appeared to have fallen and hurt herself. He ran over to her, then crouched down next to her. "Hey are you okay?" He asked, as he gently placed his hand onto the back of her shoulder.

Sui Chin was surprise that someone was out there like her. She tried to transfer her weight on her right knee to lessen the pain. Finally someone came to her and hopefully that person could help her. As she looked at a boy she can feel her eyes starting to tear up. "Could you please help me?" she said shyly as she rubbed her eyes. Confused and feeling cold she still felt weaker as she was going to faint all of a sudden.

Leo listened to the girl speak. "Of course I'll help you." He said, spotting the wound on her knee. Leo then got infront of the girl, and picked her up into his arms. So that her legs hung over his lowers arm. The girl was young, so it wasn't that much bother for Leo. "Okay, so how about we go and get that knee cleaned up hey?" He said softly, giving her a sweet smile.

"Thanks" Sui Chin said as the boy carried her with his arms. Somehow it was awkward and all having a guy to carry her, the fact that she doesn't even know his name. But she ignored that and concentrated on what was going on, especially that her wound started to bleed. She felt horrified seeing the blood dripping through her legs down to her feet. Sui Chin bit her lips even more trying not to faint or anything, she hated blood dripping over a person especially coming from her. As her eyes widen she began to shake with fear.

Leo felt the girl as she began to shake, and he was worried about how she seemed to be deteriorating. "Hey are you okay? Stay with me girl? Yeah, you alright?" Leo stopped for a minute and leant his back against the tree, until he knew that the girl would be alright until they got indoors. "So, urm, I think you should know that my name is Leo...and I'm 17...What's your name?" He asked, bending down to pick up a leaf. "Here we are." He said placing it over the wound on her knee. "That should help stop the bleeding until we get you bandaged up..." He said, as he looked at the girl with a sweet smile. He had always liked looking after little kids...ever since he had been a little boy himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back