Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
The young part-veela was hopeful that this would be a good yuleball, she had a pink dress on, she had a pair of heels on and she walked into the great hall. She had two plans for this ball, one was to hopefully annoy the slytherin boy that always annoyed her, and then she was going to go dancing. The girl had the night planned out, because she didn’t want one to ruin it, so the annoying him would be easy, as soon as she spotted him, but for now, she wandered around the room until she got herself some biscuits to snack on. She looked at the people around until she finally spotted him, ”Hey!” she called out loudly to him before walking over. It was almost like a ritual her annoying him, him annoying her. She wanted to keep this is brief but she didn’t really have anything to go off this time around. The teen didn’t have anything to say, but she was just annoyed, ”You going to spill a drink on my this year, or are you just going to insult me for a while?” the teen said, ”Maybe you want to get us into trouble again?” Noemie fully realised that she was the one probably making things worse but this boy just seemed to always make her do that.

Going to the Yule Ball seemed to be an ongoing thing for him, despite hating every bit of it, since he seemed to get in trouble every time he walked into the doors. Asmodeus Snow did not even dress up. In fact, wearing a black shirt and jeans seemed to spell out that he was not here to socialize. In fact, he had no friends because of his attitude. It was not something he could help if he could be bothered. The part-veela heard a familiar voice, which made him flinch slightly before turning his red eyes to look at the girl. This was new, since she approached him this time. Asmodeus listened to her go on, before wondering what her point was this time. He rolled his eyes and downed the rest of his drink, before tossing the empty cup tot he side. Littering was not exactly nice, but he did not care either way. "Neither. Because if I get in trouble again, my parents will make me get a harder job than what I already have." His parents decided to make him seek employment to help his social skills a little better. So far, it did help to a point. He just ignored those that annoyed him, but somehow Noemie still managed to get under his skin. "Red stain or not, the dress is meh anyway."

Noemie frowned a little at his words. She couldn't help but almost feel disappointed about the lack of frustration and annoyance he wasn't throwing her way. Why even was that? This guy was the worst, what was driving her to seek it out. She certainly didn't like being belittled or insulted, but it was nice to just not have to always be so nice to someone else. Noemie almost didn't believe that he was working, "Oh right sure, where do you work?" She asked, with a tone of disbelief. She then was pretty happy that he actually said something to insult her, "Oh wow really, just meh," she motioned to the dress. it was a bold pink colour, it fit her well, her growing form. She could let her auburn hair hang loose, just a simple outfit, she had barely put in any effort. She did a little spin in the dress, "I think it's rather effortless," Noemie retorted, "Besides what do you know about dresses, or fashion, I swear you wear the same thing every year, every event and never really bother" the teen didn't want to admit that she had noted what he was wearing, or what he had worn in other events, but what did it matter. She was getting what she'd been looking for. She was getting the frustration she wanted out of him, not how she imagined the night going, but she had actively sought him out.

Asmodeus had to remember the store name, and was about to tell her, before he wondered why she cared. Was it that she did not believe him? He could not tell with the tone of her voice whatsoever. It was a flaw of his. Tones just did not fall well with him. He shrugged his shoulders, "The Inner Eye. The one that the professor in Divination owns. The one that doesn't seem to care about a lot." Asmodeus, at first, didn't like the guy because of the subject. But after actually meeting him, Asmodeus found himself to enjoy the company. Asmodeus looked over the dress once more, the pink nearly blinding his red eyes. He narrowed them slightly, as he listened to the girl speak, saying that he wore the same thing every single year. He pointed out, "Excuse me but once I wore a white shirt." Asmodeus might not have remembered exactly when, but he did remember a drink spilled on it, by Noemie. "I have no reason to dress up, nor do I give a rat's ass about fashion. My appearance flatters enough, even in the most simple of clothes. Besides, I don't need to dress up for anyone. Not trying to impress anyone. Are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back