I'm new here

Mina Ghael

Wand
1/4 '13 inches apricot wood with beetles juice on its core
Mina groaned as she looked out of the window seeing the quidditch field covered in snow. She could feel the cold breeze and strong wind blowing into her room. The young girl quickly closed the door as she sat on the ground for several seconds. It was only five in the morning and her roommates were all asleep. Some were snoring and some were sleep talking, Mina wasn't sure why she was used to this kind of situation, students in Beauxbaton were so much different than those here, they were so much quieter and the girls were being girls unlike Mina who acted as if she was a guy sometimes but really she wasn't. And since Mina was a new student here, she didn't dare to bother these students. The young girl stood up and grab her sweatshirt and left the room.

The common room was deserted, well of course. Students should be asleep at this time, a lot of them came down in the middle of the night because they couldn't sleep. But none got up early in the morning beside Mina and some unknown students. She stretched herself in the warm common room before exiting it and started to jog around the corridors. It was cold outside, the wind blew harder than she expected. She stopped and shivered "D@mn you sun! You're not doing your job well!" She complained, talking to herself and continued to jog to heat up her body. It was still dark at that time, but Mina wasn't one of those who were afraid of the dark, oh no, she was the other way around. After jogging for a while, she started sprinting, unfortunately she bumped on someone pretty hard that she hurt herself a little. "I'm so sorry" She apologized feeling embarrassed.

Jotham woke up early for once, he was usually the type that stayed in bed till the last minute possible and usually had to take cold showers if he was back home that is. This morning was different and he didn't seem to be able to sleep so instead of just laying there he decided to get in a early morning run around the castle to help him prepare for the start of Quidditch. Getting some joggies and a Hoodie he took off into the dimly lit corridos of the school. Completely suprised his immediate reaction was to hold his arms out to keep the girl from falling. "Oh no it's alright, are you okay?" He asked her concerned that her running into him could of hurt her.

Everything was going pretty well but he decided to take a break and stood in a dark hall for a few moments before gearing up to go again. But once he was about to start a person, rather a girl, ran right into him.

Actually, Mina was quite embarrassed for being so clumsy and worse for bumping on other people. She had never hurt herself in the air but she just did on the ground. This wasn't tolerated, she should've been more careful. Mina was glad that the boy caught her to prevent from falling. She stood up and tidied herself feeling embarrassed. "I'm... I... I'm okay. I'm so sorry, will never happen again" She said looking at him apologizing. "You dim witted!" She said to herself and hit her head with her hand, forgetting that someone was actually there watching her. "Thank you" Was all she could say, after all he did saved her.

Mina took a few steps backward, she could feel the wind blew harder and harder. "Can I ask you a question? What are you doing out here?" Well the boy could ask her the same question since Mina too was out of her room or at least the common room. "I mean a lot of students are asleep at this time" She said explaining. If he didn't want to tell her the reason then she didn't mind, it was none of her business anyway. He might be doing something confidential out here and she might not be allowed from knowing. But from his outfit it seemed that he was doing what she was did, jogging or was about to play some sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back