Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
She wasn't sure if she read the letter her brother sent her right. Peyton was against Hunter's decision to join his house's Quidditch team and by the looks of it, he can't be persuaded more. The Gryffindor knows that Koldovstoretz has a different take on Quidditch than Hogwarts does, she'd seen the gameplay and wasn't fond of it. Both are brutal and somebody would get hurt. Abandoning her studying, Peyton decided to take a walk to the Quidditch pitch and see to it that he's not falling off his broom. She was a very protective sister after all. Upon arriving at the pitch, she took a place to sit at the Gryffindor bleachers. Her brother already at the center of the pitch with his broom.

Hunter was determine to get to the Hufflepuff Quidditch team next school year and what to make his flying better than to practice. His sister, Peyton, might be against the thought of him playing Quidditch but he called for her anyways to the Quidditch pitch to watch him fly. He was nervous, though, because he had to try out in front of may people and he has a tendency to get stressed by it. Hunter looked at the bleachers and saw his sister, he smiled faintly. At least she came but the looks on her face was by far not supportive at all. It was the first time, too, that Peyton looked like that. But he took to the sky anyway and flew toward his sister. Hunter hoover in front of her, "I thought you're not going to come. I would like a support from my sister." Hunter teased playfully. He knows she's not supporting him at all but just a look out in case he hurt himself in the process.

Hunter noticed her and started to fly toward her, hovering just in front. Peyton's face was not an ideal to be a subject of a painting because it was too poker face that no one would even look at it. "You know you're not funny. I'm here to make sure I don't get called up to the hospital wing because my idiot brother decided to be an *ss and show off to girls." The Gryffindor noticed a couple of girls at the bleachers not far from her giggling. Actually, she's there to humiliate the Hufflepuff with a big banner with 'Hunter still pees in his sleep' sign. Peyton unveil the banner with her wand and hover it right above her head. "Well, my brother. This will get worse if you get into the Hufflepuff Quidditch team next school year." She smiled sweetly to him. He knows she's not to mess with but he did anyways.

His sister was an uptight, overachieving and strict blonde. He doesn't know how she'll even get a boyfriend with that attitude. When she mentioned showing off to some girls, Hunter glance at the nearby people. The young Hufflepuff wasn't actually showing off but if he already has fans forming, then good. His confident boosted up at that moment only to get humiliated in a second with the banner Peyton revealed. "Hey! no fair!" He complained. Hunter flew toward the sign to rip it, he'll not going to get pressure not to try out for the team next school year. He will do everything and no one can stop him even if it is her sister. "I know you're just looking out for me because it's my fault you transferred here but just move on, please. We have our lives now, own circle of friends and activities." The boy reasoned out in frustration. Hunter managed to destroy the banner by hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back