I'm going insane

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Aurora followed the professor to the Staff Table where she sat down next to the professor, doing the same as him and throwing her pink coat over her chair and placing her hand bag on the floor beside her. "I really don't know what's wrong with me... there's nothing wrong me with me... right? I'm fine arn't it?" She said, look confuzzled.

As Remus sat, and awaited Aurora to sit and when she did, and began talking to him about if she was alright or not, he had to tell the truth, "Look Aurora, You need to seek out some help don't be afraid to be aided on the issues..." He said looking at her with his deep blue eyes, "Your seeing thing's and hearing things that are not there..." He said looking at her tilting his head slightly to one side, as he hoped she would take his advice.

"So your saying that I am mad? Because I'm not... I'm fine... I'm going to be fine" she sighed, taking a handful of salad and placing it on her plate, then pouring some wine into her glass, muggle wine at that. "They are there though... I can hear them and see them clearly..." she whispered.

Remus shook his head at her when she said she was alright, before shaking his head once more when she said she could see them clearly. "Aurora, There is no one ever there... Even in the alley no body was there." He said looking concerned, "This may prove to be a danger to you not to mention every one else in the life that you have... Including students at the school... And Family" He stated before taking a tomato from the salad and eating it.

"Maybe I should see the potions professor's and see if they can help" she smiled faintly, she had never talked to another professor in the school before, not closely anyhow. She smiled at him and ate a piece of lettuce. "Do you find it chilly in here?" she asked, rubbing her arms.

Remus smiled at her when she sempt to be considering some help before she asked if he found it cold, "Not much." He said as he took the pink coat she had placed on the back of her chair and wrapped it around Aurora, "There you go." He smiled at her. "Do you have any idea's why you may be seeing these things Any how?" He questioned looking at her.

"Thank you" she smiled, as he put her coat around her. "No... no idea.. but they seem so real... like they are actually there" she added.

Remus nodded to her when he was thanked, and listened as she gave him an answer to his question, "I have no Idea then... You may need a Potion." He smiled looking at her, "Like you Said the Potions professor may be able to help you out... I think it would be a good Idea to See the head Mistress or Master." He said looking at her as he pushed his hair back, "Just in case the worst is to occur, they knew why it happened." He said looking at her. "If you are to run out of class panicked at least they will know why." He nodded to her.

"Yes. I guess your right, I'll do that" she smiled. "Well... enough about me. How about you? Are you doing ok?" She smiled.

Remus smiled as she agreed with what he had said before she asked how he was going, "I'm doing quite alright... Stressful schooling for the moment getting into the move of things, and how we all run here but besides that, I'm excellent." He said with a smile. "How are your classes Going?" He questioned in interest.

"Quite well" she smiled. "I'v been taking my sixth years on lots of trips... probably to many" she laughed. "And yourself enjoying teaching?" she enquired.

Remus Chuckled when she told him how she was taking her students on a lot of trips before continuing to answer the question she asked him, "I'm Loving it, though the Students are very talkative." He smiled as he placed his hand into his lap, clenched together. Remus looked at the watch he possessed in his pocket, looking at the time. "It indeed is getting late, perhaps we should have something decent to eat rather then just salad." He smirked to her.

"Indeed, lets eat something a bit more filling" she grinned. She took a piece of lasagne on the Staff Table that seemed to be steaming hot. "Very much so talkative" she laughed.

Remus also took a piece after she had before laughing as she did about the students being talkative. "So i don't think caught what you teach?" He smiled to her

"Astronomy, yes I teach astronomy here, recently became the only professor after the recent departure of Professor Cross" she sighed. "How about yourself?" she asked.

Remus nodded as she told him that she teaches astronomy before he looked up from his meal to her, "I teach Transfiguration, im assisting with the Work load, Professor London can focus her efforts on the upper levels of the school now." He smiled nodding.

"Wow, transfiguration. I never seemed to get the hang of practical spell work" she smiled faintly. "Always the more theoretical person" she giggled. "How about you? Take you enjoyed the practical?" she asked.

Remus chuckled as she explained to him how she only really liked the theory before answering her question about himself, "I Love both sections of it... I really enjoyed Transfiguration, i have always seen it as an underestimated type of Magic." He said smiling, "Quite Honestly it is one of the greatest defensive magical arts i have come to know." He smiled. "Not that many people use it for the such." He nodded looking at her as he ate some of his food.

"I suppose so, it's all about charms now isn't it?" she smiled. "I can tell you now I'm awfully tired at the moment, still suffering from jet lag, I went on a muggle plane to the castle I now own since my family have died in Scotland" she grinned.

Remus looked at Aurora as she explained how she was tired and had Jet lag. "Oh I'm Sorry to hear of the passing." He said as he glimpsed at his food eating some more before looking back at her, "Would you like to head off.. Its more then fine i have some Transfiguration marks to get to Any how..." He said looking at her as he finished the last piece of his meal.

"Yes. I think we should, I need to get prepared for my fourth years tonight" she smiled, standing up. "Thank you very much" she smiled at Remus.

Remus nodded smiling before he stood up grabbing his coat flicking it on before heading off to his office, "Have a nice Night."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back