I'm coming home.

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Guess who just can't stay away any longer..
Yep, it's me. I'm back. Again. And with a mad, soap-opera style explanation. I'll stick it in a spoiler if anyone wants to read it, but for those who don't, basically real life got crazy and hectic. But now I'm back. And I'm looking to revive more of my adult characters (mainly ones with families). So if you're Cyndi or Pat, for example, then I am probably going to bother you for a roleplay at some point :r If you aren't them; I am probably going to bother you for a roleplay at some point. xD I've missed this site, and its community, so so much. I can't wait to show off my bad writing again. I hope you are all well. Can't wait.
-Beth x :hug: x
So..
Some of you may remember that before I had disappeared I had just got into a relationship with a guy called Andy. You may also remember a guy I used to date called Jake. Now, these two guys hate each other. Long story short, I ended up talking to Jake again. Andy didn't like that. Jake tried to split us up. I ended up breaking up with Andy.
Jake and I went out for NYE. He acted like his scumbag old self again.
Ten to midnight, Andy, who had hated me, text me that he missed me. I text him back. We talked on the phone. I realised I was an idiot. He organised a rescue mission. At the stroke of midnight I ran outside, followed by Jake. Jake pinned me against a wall and had a go at me. Andy and his buffed up mate turn up. I ask Jake to let me go. Andy commands Jake to let me go. Security on the door (she likes me) grabs Jake. Andy and I walk off down the street. Andy offers me a 'safe-house' for the night. We talk a lot. Think about getting back together.
Since then we have been in talks about having another go at our relationship. Tonight we are going to formally discuss it again over a takeaway like adults do. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

BETH!!! :hug: :hug:
It is great to see you back. I hope that other than an eventful new years you have been well and i am looking forward to seeing you around again :hug:

Yay you're back! :hug:
Double yay that you plan on 'bothering' me for a roleplay. :D

I hope things go smoothly at dinner. ;)

Update: We decided to give it another go. Everything is starting to fall into place. I couldn't be happier. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back