Charmaine Zsigmond

OOC First Name
Gaux
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
</COLOR></FONT>
Bridgit-Mendler-bridgit-mendler-35811900-500-200.gif

Charmaine "Raine" Zsigmond

Hi everyone this is my Third Year character Raine, maybe I need some friends for now, so maybe you can give her two, three, or more. Raine is kind, artistic, she is good at baking, and also kinda lazy when she got in hogwarts. Raine is Hufflepuff. She likes snow, because she likes to make snowmans, and have a snowball fight. She likes new year, beacuse of the colorfull fireworks. Also, her birthday is at September 9, so definitely she's 13 years of age.
Victoria-justice-birthday-february-19-2013-dontyouwannadance.gif

Princess "Victoria" Cheney
<FONT font="Comic Sans ms"><COLOR color="Pink">

And again another First Year for me, this is Victoria, I just want friends for her, since he's a first year maybe I want someone older than her or maybe someone familiar with the school. Princess is in Slytherin, she's kinda naughty, and sometimes she's quiet. She's kinda lonely because she is not seeing her siblings in the past few day. Her siblings is Levy and Gajeel Cheney, which is owned by my sister Marga, most of you might know her. I'm hoping for some replies. If you have anyone you want to have a roleplay with me reply here. Please!

I have a few characters that I can offer. Charmaine is a third year and I have an abundance of third years at your disposal. Skye Taylor a bright and bubbly third year Gryffindor, she's one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet, she'd be a good friend for Raine. Casey Daniels is also a third year in Slytherin, he might not be a good idea for Raine as I'm trying to move him to being not so nice, he could be an older friend for Princess if you were looking for that sort of friend for her. I have some first years for Princess too, they are both Ravenclaws but I think Paige Hardy and Zach Jordan could be friendly with her. Zach is also friends with her sister so maybe they could meet through her.

One more, not to overwhelm you with characters, but I do have a third year hufflepuff Mackenzie Mitchell, I haven't been that active with her but I'm trying to change that. She's muggle born and quite friendly, I reckon her and Raine would be good for each other.

For Charmaine I think I would like Syke Taylor and Zach Jordan for Princess. If its okay with you can you please start the roleplay then PM m when you have posted it. Thank You

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back