Ruto Vernier-Raison

'Roo' | carefree | enigmatic 🍃

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Roo had no idea where to start with the next name on her list of rose recipients. She had already delivered the easy ones, and so now was left with the hardest. She did however discover that this particular person was a slytherin and that the common room would be somewhere in the dungeons. She knew she wasn't allowed in there, but was determined to try and find it. Exploring the castle definitely made the job more fun. As the girl saw a Slytherin walk past, she made sure to follow him, before quickly deciding it was a little odd to follow him the whole way, so decided to get his attention instead and simply ask. "Excuse me." she said. "Are you friends with Parker Reed?"

Parker didn't exactly enjoy Valentine's day but he did send two roses. One for Valeria and one for Charlie, both yellow. He was happy to have them both. But he didn't expect any rose in answer. And when he was going to the dorm after the lunch, he heard his own name. "Uhm, I am Parker," he answered, quite freaked out when he saw a basket

Roo smiled as she managed to stop the right person. "Hi Parker. As you can tell by the basket I am holding, I am delivering roses today." she said, reaching into the basket to get his pastel pink rose out. It was the only one without a note. "This rose is for you, except it doesn't have a note or anything so I'm not sure who it's from. I guess you have a crush." She held it out to him with a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back