I'm a little aeroplane Neyooww

Chase sighed, and watched Aeon carry Kida away, "She'll be fine, Eden. Really." Chase said, holding Edens' hand in his, comforting her. Chase gave her a kiss and looked over on the horizon, "Whether to stay, or to leave. I don't mind. I'll follow you anywhere." Chase said, answering Aeons' statement. Chase looked over at Eden, holding her close to him, and wondering how long it would take his leg too heal, or if he should just fix it by magic. Chase shrugged, and gave Eden a kiss. He looked around the pitch, wondering where his broom had disappeared too, "Any idea where my broom went?" Chase asked.

Eden shook her head she had not a clue where the heck Chase's broom could be pulling her broom closer she looked over to Chase. "Just get on this one carefully and float a few inches off the ground and I will guide you to the Hospital Wing where the nurse can look over your leg and fix it. Don't try and do anything stupid please." Eden did not wait for an answer pushing the broom under Chase, Eden helped get it off the ground so that they could get to the Hospital Wing so she could check on Kida.

Chase laughed as she pushed him onto the broom, "But love, doing stupid things is part of my job description. You should know that." Chase said, he steadied himself on the broom and took off a little bit. Floating next to Eden as they headed back to the school, "I'll be fine, you know. You don't have to take me too the Hospital Wing." Chase said, sighing softly. He watched Eden while she walked, trying to decipher her thoughts on the accident, whether she thought he was stupid, or shouldn't have done it. "I'm sorry for worrying you. That's if I worried you." Chase said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back