Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida appeared on the quidditch Pitch, she was wearing a Pair of Black quidditch pants she had brought on the holidays, these woul be her training pants, she wanted to keep her uniform clean for her Games.

Kida was also wearing a white singlet but over the top she had her Gryffindor cardigan which was rather light perfect for today.
Kida had her MoonTrimmer in her hand and a Sky Blue and Silver Box sitting on the ground next to her where she sat crossed legs just trimming the ends of her broom.

Chase walked onto the Quidditch Pitch, laughing quietly, he had been told to come here in fifteen minutes, and so he had. Chase looked around, spotting Kida, he walked over to her. "Well, hello, hello. I see you look better then when you first bumped into me." Chase said, laughing. "Anyway. What first?" Chase asked.

Kida laughed "Hello, well i am felling much better, Flying will make me feel even better" she added as she motioned tothe ground for chase to sit "first we wait for Eden to arrive" she said smiling.
Kida pulled out a broom which was sitting behind her. "There you go, its my Cousins' Old Emerald Streak" she said handing it to chase "yours to borrow when ever you like"

Eden was sitting in the common room looking over her notes for muggle studies. Seeing Kida's owl tapping on Eden's window she jumped up to let him in. Seeing the sky blue ribbon tied to his leg. Clapping her hands Eden gave the owl a treat and grabbed Kida's Emerald Streak that she got from her months back. Running out of the common room and out of the castle. Eden jumped on the broom and flew the rest of the way to the pitch. Jumping off the broom she saw Chase and Kida. Running over to them she tackled Chase landing on top of him. "Hey baby I missed you so much." Eden said as she gave him a kiss. "Hey Kida long time no see."

Kida saw Eden appear and she smiled when she came down with the Emerald Streak she had given her to borrow "Hey, you may aswell keep that thing" she said before she stood up and picked up a sky blue and silver box with her, she Held out the box to Eden, "And these aswell" she said handing her a box, inside Kida had gotten Eden a Pair of Black Quidditch Pants aswell With Eden's name stitched into the Back and a K in dimonties on the front right leg.

Chase chuckled, and beamed as he saw Edens approach, "Hey, love!" He shouted as she tackled him, "Whoa, whoa, be careful. I'm not made of steel." Chase teased, and he kissed her back. "Anyway." Chase said, from under Eden, "What now? I'm up for anything just as long as I can do it with Eden, a chance to show her up would be good as well." Chase said, chuckling, "Might take a while before I'm able to do that though." Chase said, shrugging. Chase looked over at Kida, and the stuff she was giving Eden, "Those look pretty." Chase said, shrugging softly.

Eden took the box from Kida and opened it up "O these are so pretty Kida thank you." Eden pulled the pants out of the box and looked at them. Eden looked at her shirt and saw that it was long enough to cover her half way to her knees. Kicking off her shoes and kicking off her jeans. Eden pulled on the new pants and put her old ones in the box. "They fit perfectly thank you." Eden went and gave Kida a hug before going back over to her broom and simply saying. "Up." Swinging a leg over the side of the broom Eden pushed up off the ground.

Kida smiled when Eden liked them "i thought you would" she said smiling as she held her hand out over her broom and only muttered the word softly and the broom jumped into her hand. "Please tell me you atleast learnt first year flying" she said as she mounted her broom and hovered waiting for Chase.

Chase chuckled, "Now, now. I never said I never learnt to fly. I just said I didn't care for it." Chase shrugged, and took the broom. Chase mounted it, and kicked off, hovering near Kida. "Lets see if I can remember how to do this, shall we." Chase said, laughing. Chase flew around the pitch, swerving in and out of the stands, being careful not to run into anything, when he was certain he would be able to manage alright, he went and flew over to Eden, and hovered next to her, "What are we doing next?" Chase asked.

Eden watched as Chase got on his broom and flew around and came back to be next to her. "Now I go flying and you try to keep up. Good luck by the way." Leaning foreword, Eden felt her broom take off. Speeding along the pitch at break neck speeds Eden waited just as she was closing in on the goal posts. Getting to her feet she balanced. Just as she hit the goal posts Eden jumped up and over them while her broom went through. Landing back on her broom Eden sat back down and than leaned into her broom. Stopping next to Chase, Eden smiled. "That was fun I have not done that in so long I forgot how awesome it felt to have your life hanging in fates hands."

Kida rolled her eyes when Eden and Chase raced around the pitch to one of the Goal posts, Eden jumped off her broom and over the Goal post and Kida just simpley continue to fly towards her "It will feel even more awesome when you go plummeting towards the ground with no one to stop you" She said as she past threw a ring and swerveds around the posts. "You know your not ment to perform tricks without Professor Supervision, Thats why you can only do tricks in quidditch matches cause they can be helped" she said knowing she was sounding like a party pooper but deep down had her best friends safety in mind.

Kida looked at Chase and Eden and then swiftly moved her broom around and sped to the opposite side, "Catch me if you can" she said.

Chase laughed, and sped off after Eden, "Sounds simple enough." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase watched her jump over the post, "Now, now, love. None of that. You'll give me a heart attack, you will." Chase said, sighing. Chase listened to Kida talk, "Oh. Such a ruiner you are, some of us enjoy doing tracks." Chase sped around the pitch, wondering what he should do. He did a little roll on the broom while he flew, and did a corkscrew, coming out of it a metre from the ground, "Can we do something? Or are we just going to fly around?" Chase asked. Chase laughed, and flew after Kida, "Oh. I'll catch you alright." Chase said, relishing the challenge, it had been ages since he had flown, and he was enjoying it thoroughly.

Eden rolled her eyes at Kida. "We both know me and this broom are one. Besides Chase wont let anything happen to me." Eden watched Kida speed off with Chase close behind her. Watching which way Kida was going Eden flew that way. Flying at her head on Eden moved out of the way and let her get ahead. Pushing the broom foreword Eden put her feet on the broom again. Bending her knees Eden jumped onto the end of Kida's broom and landed right behind her wrapping her arms around Kida's waist. "I got her." Eden said simply.

Kida was flying casually just through the air when Eden Jumped on the end of her broom. she smirked "you want Tricks, Very well" she said as she dropped on her broom in a way athat made eden let go of her, she simpley fell before she landed on the Emerald Streak she had lent Eden and Shot off again doing a quick barrel roll to get out of Eden's Distance for a bit.

Kida easily flew around the other Side's Goal Posts and slowed down "I'm not a ruiner Chase, i would prefer you both didn't go landing on your head unless you have had practice" she said as she placed her hands along the shaft of her broom and straddeled up into a hand stand. before she vaulted herself up doing a back flip before gravity pulled her down and she sat on her broom. "And i have had Practice"

Chase sighed, "Don't go thinking you're all superior. I'm older then you remember." Chase said, flying over next to Eden, "Nice trick" Chase said, smiling. Chase gave her a kiss, and flew off. Doing a few laps of the pitch, he took his eyes off where he was going for only a second, and instantly regretted it. Chase flew straight into the spectators stands, he fell, "Fudge. That hurt." Chase said, and he hit the ground with a thump, "Mm.. Now I remember why I don't care for flying." Chase said, groaning through the pain, Chsse tried to sit up. He could manage to sit up straight, but not stand. Chase merely shrugged, and watched the other two fly.

Eden watched Chase crash head on into the stands screaming Eden pulled Kida on to the moontrimmer and jumping on the streak. Eden flew at a breakneck speed at Chase. Pointing her broom to the ground Eden threw herself to the ground at Chase's side. "What where you thinking? Me and Kida have been flying all the time you just started again and you look away. You know what mister we are getting you a school broom from now on you do not get a fast broom." Eden felt tears streaming down her eyes as she looked Chase over for anything that could be broken.

Kida looked at chase "I'm the Quidditch Player here, making me Superior Age doesn't matter" she said sticking her tounge out at Chase. She watched him Fly into a Grand Stand and felt Eden pull her back onto her Moontrimmer. Kida jumped to Help the motion but it wasn't a good Idea, As soon as she landed on her broom everything went wrong, Kida's Foot slipped off the Foot peg when she was about to start flying forward, her Broom took off and she couldn't slow it down while she was falling off, Kida went gut First right into the ring, She Clung to the Ring for her life, and her broom had allready shot off plumetting towards the Ground, Eden was to Busy with Chase and Chase with Eden to Notice.

Kida felt a Horrible Pain in her chest, Kida could hold on for a bit longer so Eden could worry about Chase not her, but it wasn't long before she slipped and she Fell, Luckly she was on Far right goal post, not the middle that way she was close to the ground. Kida fell to the ground she was trying to grab her wand to help her slow her fall but every move she made Hurt like hell. Kida saw the ground approaching "EDEN!" she screamed "CHASE!!" she added hoping that they would help her in time, but she left it to late. Kida hit the ground and there was a Rather loud CRUNCH as she hit, her left leg had Broken and the impact on the round had cause her fractured ribs from hitting the ring to break, she had broken 2 ribs and still had several fracture ones. Kida just lay there motionless, her eyes shut trying to ignore the pain, she groaned slightly and waited for Eden and Chase to appear.
As For Kida's Moon trimmer it was Gone more then likely smashed to peices, Kida would have to get another Moon Trimmer.

Chase sighed, "Oh please, love, I'm fine, really." Chase said, he tried to get up, but that attempt proved him wrong, it wasn't fine. Chase groaned, and watched Kida fall to the ground, "KIDA!" Chase said, and he tried to get up to check on her, but instantly had to get back down. Chase groaned and turned to Eden, "Go and help her. Don't worry about me." He said, urging her too listen to him, "Really. I'm fine. Now go and help Kida, I can't get to her, so you'll have too." Chase said, laughing softly. Chase sighed, and waited for the pain to go away.

Eden heard Kida scream her name. Standing back up Eden ran for her broom. Chase was saying something but Eden was not listening to what was being said. Jumping on her broom Eden flew as fast as she could. Jumping off when she was close to Kida. Carefully lefting Kida's head onto her lap. Eden brushed the hair out of her face. Eden tried to hold back the tears. Chase was hurt and unable to move and Eden at 5'3 would never be able to pick up Kida. What to do. "It's going to be alright Kida I promise." Eden looked around and saw no one but them on the pitch. "HELP!" Eden shouted as loud as she could.

Aeon pushed open one of the castle doors and stepped outside, feeling the suns rays instantly warm him up. The weather was too nice for him to be sitting in his dorm, doing his homework, so instead, he'd decided to go outdoors. His drawing book was in his hand, and a freshly sharpened pencil was slotted in the back. Aeon had decided to draw the Quidditch Pitch, the place he was heading now.

After finding a decent spot, Aeon sat down cross-legged in the grass and flipped open his drawing book, starting to sketch the pitch before him. After a few minutes, he became aware of loud noises, screams really, coming from the quidditch pitch. Curious to see what it was, Aeon rose to his feet and made his way down the hill.

Once Aeon reached the pitch, he scanned the scene before him. At one side was an older boy, though of what age he wasn't exactly sure. On the other was a Slytherin that he'd seen from a few classes, as well as another girl who seemed familiar. The bigger of the two girls seemed to be injured, and Aeon made his way towards them, seeing as she looked more hurt than the boy. Once he'd gotten close enough, he instantly realized who the bigger girl was. "Kida." He said, almost to himself. He wasn't the least bit surprised to see her lying there. She'd used to get herself hurt all the time, though this was the first time he'd seen or heard of her getting hurt in quite a while.

"What exactly happened here?" Aeon asked the Slytherin girl as he crouched down next to them, inspecting Kida to see how much damage was done. Her leg was twisted around awkwardly, but Aeon wasn't exactly worried. She was a pretty tough girl, and was probably used to getting bones broken. He was sure she'd done it countless times before.

Kida winced in pain when Eden moved her. it caused her alot of pain.
Once Kida heard another voice she wanted to look up but decided not to move she moved a bit but gave up and just groaned. She opened her eyes and tried to gain focus, she blinked her eyes a few times and tried to find a point to focus on.
"Aeon?" she said staring blankly at the grass in front of her.

Chase looked up, he heard talking, not exactly sure who it was, he decided he would like to actually know, he saw another Gryffindor, he heard Kida called him Aeon. Chase sighed, and dragged himself over to them, it was not a very nice experience, but he made it over then none the less, he shifted his gaze to Aeon, "Well. I merely flew into one of the Grand Stands. Kida wasn't so lucky." Chase sighed, "She ran into one of the posts and fell off, not a very pretty sight to behold. Eden is the only one of us who is not injured." Chase said, indicating Eden. Chase slid over next to Eden and took her hand in his.

Eden looked at Aeon. "Can you get Kida to the hospital wing? I can not lift her due to the fact she almost two of me. I can stay here with Chase until he can walk and we will head to the hospital wing." Eden did not know Aeon to well outside of class he was a bright student but not as smart as Eden of that she was sure. But if he could help Kida than he would ok in her books. Looking over to Chase, Eden smiled he would be ok of this Eden was sure but Kida needed a healer and she needed one now.

((I wouldn't be too sure about her being smarter than him. :r: :p))
Aeon nodded as the older boy explained what had happened. That sounds about right. He thought, carefully taking Kida into his arms and slowly lifting her up from the ground. "God, your heavier than you were last time I picked you up." He muttered, giving his cousin a slight smile, then turned to Eden. "Perhaps you could get Chase onto a broom and guide it towards the Wing? It'd be better than waiting around." He suggested, feeling Kida getting heavier by the second. Hopefully there'll be a staff member in the Castle so I won't have to carry her the entire way. He thought, turning on his heel and starting off towards the school. If he waited around any longer be probably wouldn't make it.

Kida groaned when Aeon picked her up, the movement caused her pain Aeon said that she was heavy and she smirked "Well i have gotten older" she said as she let out a small chuckle, She groaned because of the pain when she laughed.
She felt aeon walk every step sent shocks up into her body "Oww Aeon Easy" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back