I'm a Jack Of All Trades

Phoenix Smith

OOC First Name
Domino :)
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"/ Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Phoenix walked down the long halls of her uncles mansion. Yes its her home too but it didn't seem right. She had to have her private music lesson. She walked in the 1st Music Room to have a note from her teacher.

Phoenix,

I have some urgent business to attend too. I have set you some songs to play and sing to on the piano.

~Mr Thomas Lole

Phoenix sat down on the piano chair and started singing. She was a brilliant singer and her uncle had often bragged about her, saying she was special. He had guests today and wanted her singing to impress them. That's all she was to him, a trophy.

While she was singing, someone walked in.

Alois sighed, honestly, he didn't want to be here, with his father who had forced him to accompany him in this some sort of a business meeting. Really, he would give everything just to return back to his comfy room, nothing to worry about, just school works and such. Yet, here he was, sitting in this some sort of huge mansion, waiting for his father to come down and tell him that they'll go home.

A few minutes had passed already, and he was becoming rather bored, and when it comes to him, being bred means something like trouble. standing up, Alois started to do stretching, surely, he wouldn't be scolded if he decided to explore the said place, would he? As he passed what was apparently a music room, he heard a soft melody being played, knocking on the door, he decided to have a peek. He didn't speak, he had just decided to just listen after all.

Phoenix heard the creaky door open and quickly spun around to see a boys face. She gasped and shutthe piano hard before gathering up all er music. "Get Out! You'll get me in trouble! I'm not supposed to talk to guests!" she said to him, he would get I'm trouble too. She had an emotionless face, pale skin and del brown curly hair. She was also very tall. Mind you, you was part-giant.

Alois was taken back by the sudden outburst of the girl, really, he was not doing anything wrong, is he. Bowing his head in apology, he flashed the girl a rather nervous smile, "Pardon me for intruding.." He said quickly, smiling once again before he turned on his heel and leave, closing the door behind him.

Phoenix grunted in frustration and decided to stop this boy from leaving by grabbing his wrist. "Sorry! My uncle doesn't want me to talk to te guests! So what family you from?" she tried her best to smile, bit she hadn't smiled in ages.

<i></i>

Alois had had to stop when he felt the girl's hand on his wrist, she's stopping him from going away, and well, that's kind of surprising if he may say so. "Are you sure? But, won't you get scolded if you talk to me then?" He inquired, turning just so he'll be able to face her then. "I'm an Eisler, Alois Eisler, you are?" He added, in response to her question, hopefully though, she'll answer him then.

Phoenix Smith let go of Alois wrist. "Phoenix Smith, my uncle is talking to your father." she stated. She struck out her hand, and with the other one, brushed her long dark curls out of her face.

She wondered if it would be good to go out into the garden. It was warm outside and inside the house made her freaked that the marble would shatter, although it wouldn't. "My uncle doesn't like me talking to the guests for some reason. I think it's because he's scared that I'll say something about my past, but I don't know. He says to hdie your emotions and never smile..funny. I hasn't smiled sine my parents went missing."

"Yes, I guess he is, my father had just pulled me out of my room to accompany him here actually." Alois said with a shrug, remembering how his father had actually convinced or more likely, forced him into going with him to the said manor, for in all honesty, he would prefer to stay back home and just talk to his cousin then, he's not that fond of business talks after all.

He then had to frown when he head the girl's next statement, "I think it's not good to not to smile, after all, it is a smile that fits a girl most." He commented to her, quite unsure of the reason why the girl's uncle would order her to do that.

"Maybe...c'mon. Let's go outside. Theres this wood and it's called Star Forest and it's on my uncles land. He won't mind." Phoenix tried to smile. It sort of worked. She sighed. "I'll never smile..."

"Are you sure then?" Alois asked, worried that once Phoenix' uncle saw them, she'll be reprimanded. "Phoenix, you shouldn't say such thing, it's not possible not to smile." He added, frowning now, for he didn't really like the sound of her last statement.

Phoenix was about to answer when someone's hands rested on her shoulders. "Hello Uncle." she muttered. Her uncle was handsome but with a stern face. "Mr. Eisler, why dont you go outside with my niece, Phoenix, with some lunch. I presume you have not eaten, Phoenix, Mr. Eisler." that's when Alois' father arrived.

Alois nodded with utmost politeness as he saw Phoenix' uncle arrived, and along with him, was his father. He do know that the meeting was not over yet, what with Phoenix' uncle saying that they should eat yet, nevertheless, he figured that he should at least try to enjoy the company of the said girl, rather than dwelling on the fact that he would have to stay longer. "Where should we go then?"

Phoenix looked at her uncle. "The white room?" she questioned her uncle. The white room wad a white little window shed filled with white things.

"The white room?" Alois asked, almost repeating the same question that was just stated by Phoenix, he can't quite get what it was that she meant, and honestly, he didn't quite understand whether such thing was positive or not, hopefully, it was the former. Phoenix' uncle gives of this feeling of being fearsome, and he didn't quite like that actually.

Phoenix Smith looked at Alois. "It's a white shed-like building in our garden with no windows. Like from that film the Sound Of Music." she explained to Alois. She wanted to go into the woods but her uncle had always forbade it.

"Oh.. now I understand." Alois said, nodding his head in understanding. He wondered how the said room looks like though, having no windows and such, it might probably be a little suffocating, but it didn't matter at all, for in reality, his curiosity had gotten the better of him.

Phoenix Smith nodded. "Let's go. I'll ask Cook to make us some food." she said. Her body tenses as her uncle tightened his grip on her. "Umm, I'll meet you outside, by the bridge over the lake." she described. Her uncle pulled her into the dining room. "Don't mess this up, Phoenix. Make the boy like you."

Alois was skeptical whether he should leave Phoenix alone with her uncle, nevertheless, he did as he was told. He was worried though, worried at what her uncle might do to her. He then went over the said bridge that Phoenix had described, leaning on it as he waited patienly for her to arrive.

Phoenix nodded and went to Cooks Kitchen. "Picnic, Cook." Cook handed over a basket and Phoenix went outside into the day. She saw Alois and smiled at him.
"Alois!" his father called. "I need to tell you something."

Alois turned abruptly as he heard his father's voice. He can't quite make out what it was that he wanted, nevertheless, being the ideal son that he was, he approached his father. "What was it father?" He asked, his face blank by then as he started to think of anything that his father would probably say.

Phoenix looked as Alois approached his father. She was a bit annoyed, so lent against the bridge, looking at the water.

"Don't mess this up Alois, make the girl like like you. Got it?" the father told his son.

OOCOut of Character: Short Post
sorry it's short! Bit I have the perfect plan! Basically Alois tries to scare her and she falls in and she lies saying she cant swim. He goes to save her and they splash about.

Alois cannot decided whether to believe the words that had came out of his father's mouth. Yes, he was controlling, but he had never really talked about having him engaged in some relationship that he had no real intention about, he had always thought that his father wouldn't dare to involve himself in his private life, after all, his mother would be too angry if he did so. "Father? What do you mean?" He said, this spoken in German, his father's native tongue. "I don't get you." He muttered before he turn his back and proceeded towards the bridge where Phoenix was currently waiting. "Hey, what are you doing?" He said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back