I'll Take Care of You

Raffaelo Menzure

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
It was a windy day, as Raffaelo could feel his hair following the movement of the wind. He didn't mind if he was the only one in the Quidditch Pitch for this day, actually he likes it. Since he decided to give up on Quidditch this year, his last year. Everything seems to be going well, except for his family and studies. Other than that his love life gave him the reason to enjoy his last year here in Hogwarts. Cosette gave her a reason to just endure this last year and probably soon he'll be somewhere out of his father's way. The Hufflepuff decided to never return to Italy, he hated his whole family. Even her mother for taking the side of his father, knowing she'll be kicked out as well. On the other hand he still has another home for him to stay, The Cavell's. Raffaelo's aunt and uncle, were too kind enough to have him and accept him in their home. Sure, he's closed to his cousin Enzo, but at time he hated him for playing pranks on him.

Including him saying that he'll try to steal his girlfriend Cosette, as he heard she was one of a kind. A beautiful damsel, who could change any part of her body she wish to. And this made Enzo want to know her, in which he tried to persuade him. Ignoring his letters, but for some reason when he received a new letter coming from his owl. There was something attached to it, other than money and some pictures of some girls he doesn't know of. Something caught Raffaelo's attention, he knew that even though his cousin likes to play jokes, he could also be sincere to him.

"I have a favor Raffy. Do this and I'll grant three wishes.</I></FONT>
[ul][li] I'll let you give you an apartment for you to stay, once you've graduated.</LI>
[li] I'll stop asking about your girlfriend, maybe you could just send a picture of her.
<LI>[li] I'll try to get some information about your father's will, and more. [/li][/ul]So what's the catch? Spy on my best friend Faxen Lowart, I know she's a prefect there. It's not hard to find her, and her boyfriend. Dymetris Kozlov, spy on him too. Give me all the information about them, and I'll let you have your wish.
P.S Don't forget your girlfriend's picture. Take Care, Raffy.
Enzo​
<FONT font="Tahoma">Enzo's favor, wasn't much a big deal for him, that is when he read the name of Cosette's ex-boyfriend Dymetris. <I>"So Faxen's is the girl who's Enzo's been blabbering about, his best friend who seems to be a slut now. he thought to himself as he sat on the green grass. Just a few inches away the pitch, he knew Dymetris and hated his guts. He knew him to the a cheater, the one that was posted in some Gossip magazine that Cosette talked about. Raffaelo knew how Cosette felt horrible after hearing the news, but soon she returned to her old self. Also, he always thanked Merlin for having her in his life. The two being Prefect and including Cosette, he really never saw the two, nor did he mind knowing who were the prefects are, only the Head People. Still he knew that Cosette was much more beautiful than Faxen Lowart, since Enzo never said he had a thing for her. If he did, he'll probably had flirt with the girl. Guess she wasn't that good looking for him and only saw the girl as a friend. Raffaelo sat there, waiting for Cosette to arrive as she said that there's a surprise waiting for him.

The bright auburn haired girl made her way out of the castle and straight to the Quidditch Pitch, not to practice but to meet her boyfriend there. She was the one who chose the meeting place, even though she knew that Raffaelo didn't like to be there now that he isn't part of the team anymore. Still Cosette knew that it's his last year and there's no reason why he shouldn't visit the pitch, she wanted this day to be perfect for the both of them. The lovelyCosette gazed at the wide pitch in her pair of boot heels. Wondering where Raffaelo was, she wasn't sure if he'll ignore her request but she does know that he couldn't say no to her. Swaying her hips, she noticed a boy. Muscular and fit, she couldn't help but to smile knowing it's Raffaelo. He looked so relaxed, as he must be patiently waiting for her. Cosette wasn't late at all, maybe a bit but just by minute or two. Slowly she creep into him, wrapping her long slender arms at the puff. "I missed you so much!" she exclaimed giving her a light kiss on his left cheek. As she wrapped her arms around him, he could feel his muscular biceps. For a young boy like him, he does sure knows how to maintain fit and handsome. The puff then sat next to him, staring into his azure eyes. She really missed her, since he was away for a week. From what she could remember, Raffaelo visited his brother's grave. Other than that she didn't cared on his personal things, including the way his family's been treating him.

Cosette appreciated him and loved Raffaelo, just the way he is. "I've missed another thing too and I think you know what I mean." she said to him, with a hint of her accent following through. As she scoot next to him, Cosette rested her head to him. He was taller than her but only a couple of inches, Cosette being taller than her mother by now. Her genes where indeed appearing, though she wasn't sure what Marianne and Armand looked like now. The prefect was indeed sure that she's taller than Marianne by now, not that it mattered to her. It was windy and thanks to her jacket, she couldn't feel her hair rising up. Though it was also the perfect day to let her body play, soon her her changed into this chocolate brown brunette. As it drifted into the wind, followed by her eyes changing into this seaweed green like color. It was the best thing for her, being herself and just enjoying her gift with a boys she truly loves. Cosette looked at Raffaelo, flashing a smile to him. "Oh I have my surprise for you." she squeaked, almost forgetting her gift to him. She wasn't sure if he'll be thrilled about her gift, as she was still getting a hang of her skills. "I made this for you. I know you always wanted to be a seeker. I apologize for the imperfection." Cosette said as she handed a small gold box, containing a crochet of a golden snitch. Knitting was one of her talent, other than dress making. For Christmas, she used her skill to make sweater for her father. In which he loved and adored, and scarfs for her brother and sister.

Faxen Lowart was brightly clad in her favorite workout attire as she stepped out of the castle. Her long, brown tresses were twisted up into a messy bun. Even in her exercise gear, she looked like a fallen angel. Today, she was going for a nice long run, and it was the perfect sunny weather outside in which she could do just that. It had been ages since she had had the time to do this, and the brunette so loved to run. In elementary school, Faxen had always won all of the races in which she had to run. It had been the favorite activity of an overly energetic girl. As far as she knew, most of the magical community had no interest in just running. They would rather use the floo network, or apparate, or fly. Faxen had not grown up in a magical household despite the fact that her mother was a witch. Her father had been a muggle though. He was a muggle who loved the outdoors, and he had shared that love with all five of his children. As a family, they were constantly doing outdoorsy things like hiking, rafting, rock climbing, and swimming. As a young girl, two things had occupied her time, music or physical activity. When Faxen ran, it was soothing to her. Running gave her the time to think and clear her head. Today, she had one specific thing on her mind. Enzo had kissed her in Brightstone when they restored their friendship. She had set him straight immediately, and of course, he had not been serious about the kiss in the first thing. Enzo was just as impulsive as she was. Faxen felt sure that he had no feelings for her what so ever.

Faxen's feet pounded rhythmically on the soft grasses of the great lawn. Her gait was long and graceful. The beautiful brunette was not a cheater, or someone that allowed a boy to cheat on another girl. Dymetris had been her only exception. He was a drug that she could not get enough of. She had know that what she did was wrong, but she couldn't say that she regretted any part. It lead her to Dymetris, and Faxen loved him with her whole heart. Still, she did feel bad about the pain that she had caused Cosette, Dymetris' ex-girlfriend. Faxen would not let that act define who she was as a person anymore than she would let stupid Enzo's kiss come between her and her love. Faxen's run slowed to a walk and she looked at her watch.She had already been running for forty five minutes. At her normal pace, that meant that she had been about seven miles. Her chest rose and fell with her rapid breathing. Slowly, she walked around, wondering what to do now. The pretty brunette still had way to much energy to go inside to study. Her clear, brown eyes scanned the grounds, spotting the quidditch pitch in the distance. Faxen was going to be playing in the upcoming game. A bit of practice certainly wouldn't hurt Gryffindor's chances.

Faxen summoned her broom from her open window in the dorm before she headed to the pitch. The prefect took a running leap onto her broom as she entered the pitch, not bothering to look around and see if anyone occupied it. The graceful Gryffindor flew high in the sky as if she was a bird. Faxen was athletic by nature. She was a great flyer. She did a few high speed loops around the pitch before landing beside the Quidditch shed. She wanted to get a Quaffle to practice with. It was only then that she saw the couple on the ground. Faxen suddenly recognized the girl, though not the boy. The girl was Cosette Mayfair. The very girl that she had caused so much pain.

Raffaelo then watched his girlfriend, enter the pitch. She looked stunning as ever, no one matched he beauty compared to anyone he met. Even veela's didn't matched her, Raffaelo smiled as he kept his eyes glued to her. Compared to the other fifth years, she was tall and slender. Which made her look like a supermodel, at the same time matched his height as well. For a moment he got distracted on some birds forming a shape up in the sky, that he didn't noticed that Cosette was already near to him. As she wrapped her long slender arms to him, Raffaelo stoked them with his hands and held her hands. Followed by gazing into her gold eyes, it's surely one of a kind. Cosette being the first to be one, he also was sure that she was the only one who had natural gold eyes. "I missed you more, Cosette." he whispered into her ears. As she sat next to him, Raffaelo felt safe. Safe from his miseries and from his family, it should be her feeling safe when he's with him. But for some reason it was the other way around, he made her feel loved more than ever.

"How could I ever forget?" he answered with his Italian accent. And soon positioned himself to give her a kiss, in a couple of seconds their lips touched each other. Slowly closing his eyes, to feel her warmth while stoking her cheek and her hair. As he soon stopped, he noticed the wind blew harder. And Cosette in her works of her gift, her hair brown and her eyes in a shade of green. "You don't have to change for me, remember that. I love you just the way you are." the Hufflepuff assure him. Still his eyes were glued to hers, before Cosette broke their stare and seems to be excited. "What's this? he asked, puzzled of what hold the gold box. He felt his heart sunk down, knowing he didn't have anything for her. As he was too busy visiting his brother's grave at the same time hiding from his father. The boy then opened the box, and saw a crochet of a golden snitch. Cosette knows her to well, he did wanted to be a seeker during his second year in Hogwarts. He joined the team, hoping to be a seeker but ended up as an alternative. He then decided to be a Chaser, knowing he'll have a sure spot on the team.

It was easy for him to adjust, still he could never lie to his heart. Raffaelo smiled and look at Cosette, kissing her lips once more. "Thanks, it's perfect." he said to her, stoking his brown hair. He still thinks that auburn was her color other than the other, then again in whatever color she might use for her hair or eyes. Everything seems to fit the girl, she's perfect to him. Raffaelo knew he was lucky to have someone like Cosette, especially when his life changed in just an instant. Making him distant with his family and his life is tumbling down. Raffaelo then held the crochet in his hand, feeling the texture of the yarn. It's made by a angel, and the anger is Cosette Mayfair.

It was indeed a windy day, as her hair would follow through it's movement. Cosette smiled in delight to feel Raffaelo's kiss, soon as it ended, the puff hugged him hoping everything is going well with her boyfriend. She knew that it wasn't easy for him, having his parents thrown him away. There was no secrets in their relationship, though for some reason Raffaelo wanted to just keep his reason for being away last week. The young prefect didn't mind, it was his too keep and also it didn't bothered her. She giggled at the end of his reaction, it always amazes her when he wouldn't mind changing her appearance. It was always nice to meet someone who accepted her faults and most especially her gift. "And I love you too." Cosette replied as she gave him a peck on his cheeks. Still resting her head at his shoulder, at this moment everything seems to be perfect for her. There was no one that can make her feel so safe and secure, since her sibling weren't there for her in time of need. "Just open it, silly!" she teased him, scooting near to him to see his face. Cosette really hoped that it would make him happy, since she'd been doing the snitch for a a few days now. Her face lit up once more, hearing his words. She really did knew him well, or so she thought?

"It could serve as a pendant, then again I think it's better as it is." she suggested, reaching for his hand and played with it. Just being with him is enough for the girl, being secure and safe. Until she heard someone arriving at the pitch, which means the two weren't alone anymore. At first she ignored the stranger, and concentrated on her boyfriend. Still it was starting to bug her, as she could sense someone was somehow staring at her. It's one thing that she was never wrong of and slowly as her brown hair followed through she noticed a fellow prefect flying. The same girl who her ex-boyfriend cheated with her, Faxen Lowart. How can she ever forget the name of the girl that left a scar, she could feel her temper rise. If only she could leave them two alone, just this once. Cosette was worried that she might ruined her mood for today, including Raffaelo's. He hated the two, even though he never knew them. The puff's hair, returned into her auburn shine. But she didn't noticed her eyes turn into a fierce red hue, which means she's angry. It only happens once in a year, the first meeting a witch who really irritated her so much. She knew that Raffaelo will try to calm her down, or will it be the other way around?

Just to be sure, Cosette decided to warn her boyfriend. "We have company, the kind of company you don't want to see and meet." she whispered into his ear. Her tone blank and strict, a sign that she wasn't prepared for this. Still she wasn't the kind of person who would hate a person forever, Cosette's naturally kind and sweet. But her temper gets to her a lot, that it makes her rage out of control. It was the thing about her that she dearly hated, not having the will to stop. They were so alike of her mother, he rage was absolutely dreadful. It makes her change into a different soul and leaves no one unharmed, but never did she raised her children to be killer. She never did lay a finger on them, but instead she placed her anger in a box and use it with her concerts. When playing the piano, she'll put all her anger and change it into something beautiful. Cosette envied her mother, having the skill to control her anger, on the other hand she was still trying to get a hang of herself. The two were still facing each other, trying to stay calm and composed.

There was nothing more perfect that this, spending time with his girl after all the things he'd been through. As if all of the things that happened were gone in a few moments she shared with Cosette, she's really exquisite and lovely. He heard her reply to his words, which made her smile widely. Raffaelo was usually like this, he doesn't like to smile so widely to the point where his gums would hurt. He was always too formal that nobody cared if he's a hufflepuff and they were said to be nice. It didn't mattered, as he was about to open Cosette's gift. He momentarily looked at her then returned his attention to the box, it looked so fancy that it made him worried if he should give her something in return. And as he opened the box a golden snitch appeared, it was beyond his expectations. But he was indeed relief to see it wasn't a jewerly or anything pricey. Using his free hand, Raffaelo raised the crochet snitch and looked at it carefully. His name's embellished on it, really is beautiful. "Thank You" he said as he kissed Cosette cheek.

With his other hand busy, while he was admiring the her masterpiece he noticed Cosette, looking far-away. Did she saw anyone familiar perhaps her ex-boyfriend or someone important. The hufflepuff wondered as he returned to Cosette, stroking her smooth cheek. "You're so talented." he continued adoring the said pendant while flashing it into her face. But it wasn't' enough to catch her attention, there was now something going on. Something wrong that made her girlfriend worry at the same time angry, seeing her brown hair changed into her original color. He was still getting a hang of it, but if she was indeed furious she'll change her hair into fiery red and her eyes too. Raffaelo grew relaxed yet startled when she heard her whisper something into his ear. His eyebrows raised and his body started to tense, guessing it was her ex-boyfriend who was a few miles from them. He was ready to punch him in the face if that ever happens, Raffaelo was ready to take a risk just for Cosette. "Who is it?" he asked her, trying to calm down himself. It was nice to be sure that to act like a fool in front of a total stranger, so he waited for her to say who it was.

Faxen Lowart felt as if she was being stared at. A quick glance over her shoulder told her that the Hufflepuff boy and girl were looking at her. Sh1t! Faxen thought silently in her head. They had noticed her much to Faxen's displeasure. She didn't want a confrontation. She didn't want to speak to either one of them even though she had no idea who that boy was. Clearly, he was enamored with Cosette though and that didn't bode well for the Gryffindor girl. Anyone who was so devoted to the Hufflepuff prefect was bound to dislike Faxen. It wasn't as if she had intentionally tried to harm Cosette. She couldn't help her feelings for Dymetris. He was her best friend who knew her better than anyone else. She loved him long before she realized that she was in love with him. It wasn't something that either of them could fight, not that they had wanted to fight. Some people were just meant to be together like Faxen and Dymetris were.

The gorgeous brunette tried to pay the couple no mind as she rummaged around for the Quaffle. Finally, Faxen found what she was looking for. The girl took her Quaffle and went back out onto the pitch. She placed it and her broomstick on the ground. Her muscles were slightly sore from her long run and she needed to stretch before she continued to practice for the upcoming Quidditch game. Faxen sat down on the ground and began the routine of stretching.

Cosette Mayfair wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, knowing it would be his last year. It does sucks but still she was fortunate enough to have him, not that she's going to break up with him anytime soon. Raffaelo just seems to be perfect in her eyes, she liked him just the way he is. A curved line painted on Cosette's lips as she smiled, eager for the day ahead of them. It was also nice to hear him appreciate his gift, "Thank You." she replied as she stroked his blonde hair. It was getting longer, his hair. Still Cosette didn't mind at all, she liked playing with his hands and hair the most. Who knew that just a few months ago, she was broken into pieces starting from nothing. Thank Merlin for being a prefect, meeting Raffaelo and gaining new friends changed everything of that. Though she couldn't forget the pain she was feeling before, but whenever she's with her boyfriend everything seems to be in place, everything is perfect. She reached out for his hand, and watch his adoring eyes look at her, he had this blue innocent eyes. Which she simple loves about him too, also he was taller than him. It was hard to find a guy who's taller than Cosette, since she' growing taller and taller every week.

Still there was someone that irks her, ruining their private moment. Why must she practice now? Why not tomorrow or never? She thought to herself trying to relax and ignore her, but alas she can't. The prefect kissed Raffaelo on the cheek before saying the girls name. Cosette knew it was her, brunette and fairly beautiful. "It's Faxen Lowart, the girl my ex-boyfriend cheated on with me." she whispered into his ear. Taking a hold of his shoulders, since she knew that only a matter of minutes before he would approach her. The last thing she needs is drama and to gain another issue, which could get published in the next gossip magazine. She was thankful enough to pass the latest magazine, and now here she is again caught in another slight trouble. It's up for Raffaelo if he wants to make a scene, Cosette was thankful enough to not see Dymetris with her. "Think before you act, okay love?" Cosette said to him, hoping for her boyfriend to act calmly as he can once he heard her words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back