I'll have Social Destruction for Breakfast please!

Ava nodded in agreement with Kaleb, "Yeah Slytherin is the best house." It was the only house she had ever considered. Ravenclaw would be her next choice if need be. Though she didn't think she'd fit in there. Ava smiled sweelty at what he said to her, beautiful damsels. She looked down onto her lap while chanting in her head, 'Dont' blush, don't blush.' She managed to control her blushing thankfully and looked up when she heard Toni's voice. She seemed to be fuming at who wrote the paper along with half of the school. Before Ava could say anything she got a plate of ashes thrown onto her. "Hey!?" She said standing up quickly and shaking the ashes of her skirt. "What is your problem?!!!?!?" She snarled at the girl. What did I do to deserve this?! She thought bitterly while continuing to shake off the ashes.

Hoshi looked at the girl still waring her grin. "At the moment you. Move on and I will be just fine thanks for taking the time to ask though." She said sweetly as if the girl had asked what was wrong out of kindness. She started to take bites out of her toast while pretending not to notice that Henric had choked on his. She knew just as he did that they where only lucky to not have been mentioned in this rag.

Sweet huh? So thats how your going to play it. Ava thought to herself. She was the queen of keeping her cool and acting sweet. "Excuse me, but I'm not going anywhere." Ava said dusting off the rest of the ashes, there was still a few stains, she hoped that they'd come out. She sat back down on the bench and smiled sweetly up at the girl. "If I'm such a problem you may leave if you wish. I am staying here to finish my breakfast." She told her. She wasn't going to be told what to do. Not at her own house table. She filled herself a goblet of juice to show the girl she was here to stay.

Hoshi noddded. "Well then we will just have to deal with each other." She said as she sent another magezen up and shot it with a pellet that would make it burst into yellow flames this time. They turned color though as the fire ball came down into a glass of water. She rolled her eyes. It seemed like the girl got it. Hoshi was perfictly nice you just didn't get on her nerves.

Walking into the noisy Great Hall with a small sigh Theodore boldly made his way through the rows of table where it looked like some sort of commotion was goind on. Theodore was wearing a normal Outfit instead of his usual uniform. As he passed by many annoying Slytherins he suddenly stopped and stared down at a second year who seemed to have a knack for setting things in fire.

"Hey pyro, watch it before you set you set someone on fire or something." Theodore muttered lightly as he brushed ashes off on his outfit. He didn't really have a problem with Hoshi yet, it was Adira he disliked. But he wasn't exactly in the mood to deal with a fire. Once he was sure the ashes were off his outfit he walked to where Alyssa, Isabella, and Abbey were sitting. It wasn't until he got right behind them did her notice the magazines that seemed to be everywhere.

"Lemme me see that!" Theodore snatched the magazine roughly from Alyssa's hand and held it up to read the magazine over quickly. Once he was finished he set the magazine down with a sigh. "Why's everyone upset about this, it's just some writing by someone who was obviously bored with their own drama." Theodore muttered as he eyed a nearby piece of toast.

Kaleb managed to dodge the flying ashes by jumping out of his seat with extreme ease. Kaleb made sure his clothing was free of the ashes, and smirked a bit to himself. Still looking good. Kaleb glanced up at the second year, and saw that she was a troublemaker. Immediately, he had taken some sort of interest. But, what he wanted were little glamor princesses. Those were his favorite fruit of the pick, so to speak. Kaleb winked at Ava, "Slytherin all the way. Even my cousin got in." Kaleb stretched his arms before he put them across his chest. He began to grow bored with the company. He said to the second year, "I'll be sure to remember that. I cannot wait to start some chaos of my own sometime." Kaleb brushed his hair back away from his face with a black comb that seemed to come out of nowhere, which it really was in Kaleb's back pocket of his jeans.

Nia made her way up to the Great Hall for breakfast, she was running a little later than usual. She heard a lot of noice coming from the Hall, I'm not that late she thought to herself as she saw some people leaving the hall. When she entered she saw a lot of people seemed angry, annoyed, crying, some laughing, What on Earth did I miss? she thought as she made her way over to her friends.

"Hey guys." she said, confused, as she sat down, "What did I..." she started off, but before she could finished she looked down and saw a magazine, the same one everyone in the Hall had at this very moment. Nia quickly opened it and read though. She didn't know how to react to it, at times she wanted to laugh, it was a great idea, but some of the gossip got out of control, even for her. As she reached the last page, she was almost finished and shock filled her body, she was frozen, she didn't want to read but she had too.

Is Efeyenia Samartzi trying to take over Alyssa Snow's spot as next-in-line for the crown, and more importantly, Isabella's best friend?

She quickly closed the magazine and looked up at Alyssa, "Aly...you...I" she started off, she didn't know what to say to her friend. "You have to know I would never try and take your place right?" she asked lamely. She felt like she was going to be sick, was Aly going to be mad? She hoped not, she loved her friends dearly, would this break them up.

Abbey turned around when she heard a familiar voice. Her cheeks scattered with blood, it was Theodore. Her heart hammered as she looked at him, as it always did, and she gave him a girlish smile. When he asked why people were upset about it, her smile wiped away and she responded, "It's a total invasion of privacy, yes, nothing written about any of us was anything big, but it could be worse, and I'll be damned if some punk writes about me." She looked in his eyes gently, her face not showing any anxiety in the truth but her eyes doing it clearly. She knew that he of all people would understand about wanting to keep private things exactly that. This Slytherin didn't want to have to explain anything about herself, not yet, she wasn't ready. It was too soon. Perhaps when she didn't fear men as much she could come clean with everything, but she was still absolutely terrified of them.

As quickly as the look in Abigail's eyes arrived did it drift away, to a look of affection for Theodore. "Hi Theodore," she smiled, almost wanting to stand up and kiss him just to let this gossip girl, or what she assumed was a girl, that she had absolutely nothing to worry about with Theodore and the self proclaimed Goth Gang. She knew that she could have boys wrapped around her finger if she wanted to, but no, Theodore meant more to her then proving something to someone she didn't even know the name of. Well that and she would probably do the same thing he had in the dungeons when they had almost kissed, fallen over her own feet.

Abbey's gaze broke from Theodore's when Nia joined the group, she smiled at her friend. "Oh Nia, it's a bunch of garbage, we all know that you aren't trying to steal Alyssa's place in our group, besides, you can have more then one best friend," she said brightly.

Alyssa smiled comfortingly at Nia. Alyssa knew Nia would never do anything like that. "It's okay Nia, I know you wouldn't do anything like that." Alyssa gave Nia one of her biggest smiles she could muster. Poor Nia was the newest memeber of the Glam Sqaud and it looked like someone was already trying to get the poor girl in trouble. Taking one last bite of her toast she attempted to swat Theodore away.

When Alyssa saw a girl she had met just a few days ago sitting nearby she excused herself before standing up and walking over to the girl. "Hi Ava! How are things going?" Alyssa waved at the girl once she had walked up beside her. Since she thought ava was uberly sweet and had a good sense of fashion she felt that in a way she must act like a guardian to this young girl.

Hoshi sent another one higher then got one of the Weasley products out of her bag. She put into her sling shot lined it up crazy fast then send it towards the magazen just as it was reaching it's highest point. It hit it's mark making it bust too but this time instead of ash being spead every sparks where is all the House colors. She had just turned the Magezan into a firework. "You have a problem with it deal." She said to the boy that looked a lot like the Snow girl.

Hoshi turned back to the first year and smiled wide. "Keep that up I could consider you to be included in some of our works." She said tucking the slingshot back in her bag. She didn't need any more target practice for today. "The more magic you do learn the more mayhem can be caused as I've started to find out." She said. Hoshi looked over the crowd and saw what was the Gryffedor Tohoru leave. She got up and started to make towards the door of the great hall as well. "Hoshi Koshiba if you ever need to find me." She said with a wide grin that the first year. She gave a final sly look towards Henric then made her way out. Her bag of tricks was tumping slightly at the small of her back. She gave Alyssa the finger over her shoulder when she passed her.

Theodore threw a bored looked at Hoshi before he sat down in the seat Alyssa had been occupying. He didn't feel any need to get angry at the Goth girl, she was just as full with drama as every girl in the whole school seemed to be. So it would just be in his best interest to ignore her,

"Does anyone know who wrote this?" Theodore asked as he reached for a piece of nearby toast.

Nia breathed a sigh of relieve when Abbey and Alyssa reassured her, "Thanks guys." she said returning the smile. As her nerves settled she reached for a cup of hot coffee and a slice of toast. As she took a sip she started to look through the magazine again, "I haven't a clue." She said truthfully. "But whoever it is should run while they still can." she said slyly as she bit into her toast.

Henric raised his head to the conversation while he impaled a sausage on his fork and reached for the knife. "Frankly I only know three people who are capable of causing something on this scale." He paused for a moment, in deep thought, "One is too subtle to do something on this scale." He shrugged and turned to the other Slytherins, smiling wryly. "Two are 'loud' enough to pull something like this off. One of them's Hoshi, and I don't believe she'd write about herself in this manner." Henric murmured to himself as he repeatedly speared his breakfast boredly. "That leaves only one person."

Professor Manteia made his way into the Great Hall and was surprised to see that it was more unruly than was normal for this time of the day. It wasn't the noise level necessarily that drew his attention to something being different, but rather the body language and expressions that indicated a general tone of displeasure amongst the student body. He strode by the Slytherin table, passing Miss Koshiba who appeared to be leaving. The young girl was not so subtlely indicating to one of her housemates that she considered them to be something other than number one and the Slytherin Head stepped quickly into her path.

Professor Manteia leaned over and whispered almost inaudibly to the girl as they passed one another. "Not the way I wish to start my day Miss Koshiba." However, he did not delay the girl any further and moved on, offering his house a rather sinister smile as he passed them. He had already taken 40 points from his house this term and would be deducting more should any of them act inappropriately in his presence this morning. As he neared the Staff Table he summoned one of the numerous glossy magazines that lay strewn about and set it on the table before him, nodding respectfully to the other faculty members who were already present.

[[Since Isaac is MY character, I say he's the ONLY one allowed to know or suspect her! :mad: ]]

Isaac was mostly keeping to himself once again, not having made any friends yet, a personal choice of his. He was finding his time at Hogwarts to be rather dull and uninteresting, not quite what he had expected, but then again he was just biding his time until he would branch out. He wasn't going to go out and be obnoxious just to get a bit of attention like other students seemed to like doing. The Slytherin made his way into the Great Hall, noticing the noise level of the chatter seemed to be magnified this morning. Was an event going on that he didn't know about?

As he took a seat at the Slytherin table he noticed many scattered issues of a magazine. The rubbish didn't catch his interest at all but it wasn't until he saw many angry faces and mutters, all pointing to the magazine that he decided to take a leaf through it. Some of it actually made him laugh, thinking all of it was probably just lies so he didn't understand why people were getting upset. However when he came upon his own name, he spit out the pumpkin juice he had been drinking. Beaten up by a girl?! It was so not true! He had only gotten jinxed for about two seconds, that was it! Was that Lisa girl saying she had beat him up? Did she possibly write this? Suddenly he recalled his summer when Isabella, his only friend here so far, and his older sister Victoria had been talking about publishing companies the girl could possibly use. At the time she had been super secretive with her intentions but now it seemed perfectly clear to him that she must be the one behind it. He noticed she chose to remain anonymous though, and he wasn't going to blow her cover, so he had to wait until a good time to talk to her. Not now when everyone would be watching. Isaac threw the magazine down on the table in annoyance, even though Isabella was his friend he still didn't appreciate the lie she wrote about him. Great, no one at this school knows me and now that they hear of me, it's a lie that I got beat up by a girl, he thought frustratedly.

Ava looked up to see Alyssa. The glam squad member, but also a student that she genuinely thought highly of. Ava definetly wanted to be more like her when she was older. "Hi Alyssa. Things are fine thanks...except for that whole ash thing." Ava shot a glare at Hoshi. "But you can't really see it on my skirt, so I guess I was lucky." Ava shrugged. She would let this girl get off easy now since she was in a very public place but if an incident happened again she definitely would be more 'tough'. "Other than that I'm fine. What about you? Did you get a mention in this?" She indicated to the magazine but as she asked her she was genuinely curious.

(( I hope I'm allowed to join in :p ))

It was early. Far to early for Sukie to be getting up for the day. But, none the less he rose out of his bed and headed for the great hall. He hadn't been there so early in quite some time. The day had been so dry, and hot. He wore a pink classy turtle neck. It truly was a nice turtle neck. Anyway, he continued on his walk to the feasting hall.

When Sukie made it to his destination, he noticed that there were many people crowding around the Slytherin table. He noticed that some of them were looking at something. "Morning Everyone..what's up?" he asked curiously.

Henric blinked as Sukie neared. Ah, the new first year who had started a fashion hierachy of sheer ... wiry cuteness. He reached for one of the papers that were still unburnt, undamaged, and unteared to Sukie without a word, simply smiling at him as his pale fingers tapped the page where Sukie's name appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back