I'll have Social Destruction for Breakfast please!

Isabella Chaos

infamous | fashion designer
OOC First Name
Abby
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
[Be sure to read the OOC post afterward!]

Today was the day. And Isabella was so excited she could almost blow her cover. But she couldn’t do that, not if she wanted to keep this going and not get eaten alive for it. She had woken up extra early and gotten ready in her sheer blue dress that was a little too tight, a little too sheer and revealing, and a little too short – perfect. The more her parents would protest against it, the better. Her black heels clacked against the dungeon floors as she ascended up to the Great Hall, practically humming in excitement, but she had to keep it cool. The Slytherin teenager sat down at her house table, as usual shoving all meats away, being a vegetarian, and grabbed a bit of toast and butter, she wasn't very hungry anyway with all the excitement. She had only just finished eating once slice of toast when she heard the fluttering of the delivery owls approaching. It’s time! she thought excitedly, her heart suddenly thumping faster in her chest. All at once the owls swooped into the Great Hall, dropping mail to their appropriate person, but more importantly, dropping a mini-magazine in every single person’s lap. An owl she didn’t know swooped down by the Slytherin girl and dropped the glossy magazine on her empty plate and Isabella immediately picked it up, her eyes sparkling with delight, however she made sure to remain normal and undercover. She would have to make sure to send Vicky a thank you note for recommending the publishing company to the girl, but still refused to tell her what it was about. Isabella had saved every knut she earned this summer just to be able to print this many copies, and she hoped it'd be worth it. Just like the many other students around her, she too opened up the magazine, her dark brown eyes scanning over the words, her words, though no one knew it was her.

GOSSIP Magazine
Volume 1, Issue 1

Hey HNZers!
Surprise! You’ve just opened your first issue of Gossip Magazine. It’s no secret what this magazine contains, right? I personally hate secrets more than anything, and I’m too nosey for my own good, so I took the liberty of creating this ‘zine for anyone who has the same problem as I do. Think of it as letting the truth out, and warning you from others. There are so many students in school with so many secrets or things to gossip about (lucky for me) but I decided to start from the top of the line...

Head Girl's Heart Broken? Engagement Ring Involved?

Everyone knows who the Head Girl, Estrella Drage, is of course. If you don't, there's something wrong with you. Miss Drage has been dating Jaken Styx, Slytherin 7th Year, for almost two years however the couple has recently called it quits! There are more rumors that Jaken had an engagement ring! Was it meant for Estrella? Did she feel it was too soon and reject his proposal? (She'd be crazy to!) Or was the ring for someone else? Some say it was definitely for her, but I've been hearing more rumors that say otherwise...Estrella has managed to keep herself void of emotion (so far) while Jaken was last spotted having long hair and red streaks once again, just like he arrived to Hogwarts two years ago. Is this a sign that Jaken is going back to his old ways? (He's been known to have quite a rough past). Is this his way of saying he doesn't care about the break up? We'll see!

Move Over Durm Boys

It's been two years since Katalina Vanderhol, Gryffindor 5th Year, was last caught in a mess between a couple of boys, whether bets were on or not, however recently the Prefect was seen talking to Chace Harker, Slytherin 5th Year, and former 'fling.' The conversation had been rather civilized, that is until Ravenclaw rebel Sumner Reine showed up. It didn't take a genius to figure out that clearly there was some chemistry between the Gryffindor and the Ravenclaw, and they made that very clear by smooching right in front of the poor Slytherin's eyes. After a few choice words, the two boys ended up brawling over Miss Vanderhol but Sumner's heroic move won him the girl. Too bad the Durm boys weren't here to see what they'd passed up on.

Miss Mary Sunshine?

Nothing too much to report on with 4th years except Zazuka Bones, Ravenclaw Prefect, has been seen around the castle with Brian Getathorn's, Ravenclaw 4th Year, arms wrapped around her, with no regards for Andrew Bruke, Slytherin 4th Year and Miss Bones' ex, and his feelings. For being 'Miss Mary Sunshine' she seems a little cold-hearted don't you think? Just two years ago she had been getting intimate with Andrew while he had a girlfriend too! This one doesn't wait long to jump onto the next one.

The Devil Really Does Wear Prada
When did designer labels become the new dress code for Evil?

Watch out "Glam Squad!" Looks like there's a new squad on the way. No, I don't mean the "Goth Gang" - ever heard of the "I Love Pink Club"? Word is that it's mainly, if not all, Slytherin members as well, and get this, their "leader" is a boy! Just like the Glam Squad, their prerequisite is that you wear designer everything, oh and pink - think of it as a Mini Glam Squad! Though most members would hate to be referred to as that, I hear Sukie Takahiro, 1st Year Slytherin, (the leader) would ditch the "Pink Club" in a second to join the ranks of the Glam Squad. This just in, soak up your fifteen minutes of fame Pink Club, because just as fast as your group started, I hear it's no longer together. We'll miss you, not.

First Impressions Are Everything
A Recap on the First Years

So now that the first years have been labeled sorted, let's recap on who's stuck out the most, meaning who's made the biggest fool of themselves so far!
[ul][li]Lisa Boatwood, Ravenclaw - This girl seems to have little to no patience when it comes to Slytherins and seems to argue with them all the time. Do I sense jealousy? Don't worry Miss Boatwood, judging by your actions, you can tell there's more Slytherin blood in you than you think.</LI>
[li]Isaac Chambers, Slytherin - This boy got beaten up by a girl, need I say more? Any guesses which girl it was? I'll give you a hint, she's already been mentioned to have a problem with Slytherins. ;)
[li]Ava Prince and Rebecca Prince, Slytherins - It seems these two Prince's are related, and both seem to want to be the center of attention. All I can say is, Rebecca who?
[li]Kaleb Styx, Slytherin - Jaken Styx has a younger brother! (Let's see if he can shake off that label ;) ) Something isn't right about him, and although I have no evidence to support this, I feel the need to say, watch out girls.
[li]Leia Evans, Hufflepuff - Another Zazuka Bones in the making? No I don't mean with abilities, but this girl seems to only have guy friends...
[li]Dannii Merrythought, Hufflepuff - Word on the street is the way she looks now isn't the way she used to be. Why the sudden change Dannii? A certain boy wouldn't happen to be a reason, would it? Sorry babe, but that's just desperately sad.
[li]What about the Gryffindors? For a bunch of proud lions, the new cubs seem to be laying low for now. But don't worry, I'll get the gossip on them soon enough.[/li][/ul]

Heard it Through the Grapevine
Random Bits of Gossip
[ul][li]Abbey Lurken and Adira Ater, both group of friends well known to be rivals, were seen conversing privately in the Slytherin common room. Looks like their group needs to keep a closer eye on these two, what could they possibly be conversing about?
[li]After former Hufflepuff Jenna Wilkonson left the castle, Sam Prince, Hufflepuff 2nd Year, was single once again, though didn't go looking. His ex, Toni Addison, Slytherin 2nd Year, was happily with Beau Hurley, 2nd Year Slytherin, until he too had to leave the castle. With the two of them now single, did their feelings for each other ever go away? Will they get back together?
[li]Abbey Lurken better hold on to Theodore Snow, latest gossip involving the male Snow is that the Goth Gang is moving in on him!
[li]Does anyone recognize Wendy Chaos lately? (Wait, who is she?) It seems like after Isabella Chaos ditched her sweater vests for leather jackets, Wendy traded up. What do you think of her new look? Is it just an attempt to win her sister's forgiveness after accidentally being a huge factor in the break up between Isabella and former Gryffindor, Aiden Lorka?
[li]Speaking of which, the Queen B used to think she was so invisible and irresistible but the latest on her is that Mike Goulding, Gryffindor 4th Year Prefect, rejected the Slytherin after taking one look at her new image. Ouch, bad move B?
[li]Anyone seen Steph Shirley around the castle lately? No, because she's transferred to Durmstrang where both her exes James Abbott and Aiden Lorka currently attend. Can you already see the green in Isabella's face? Wait until she finds out Steph is now living with Aiden!
[li]Is Vivienne Esquire hoping to overthrow the Queen B? Weren't the two girls enemies? So why are they now on good terms?
[li]Is Efeyenia Samartzi trying to take over Alyssa Snow's spot as next-in-line for the crown, and more importantly, Isabella's best friend?
<LI>[li]After a rather nasty break up on Valentine's Day between Luna Paramore, Ravenclaw 3rd Year, and Scorpius Knight, Ravenclaw 2nd Year, the two seemed to have moved on to Angus Greenwood, Slytherin 3rd Year, and Taylor Mercer, Gryffindor 2nd Year. Come on, who didn't see that coming? Looks like Scorpius was playing the blame game all last year, and now he's nothing but a hypocrite. How long do you think the two Ravenclaws can avoid each other? The tower isn't that big.[/li][/ul]

You're nobody, until you're talked about.
Got anything you feel is gossip worthy? Send it in to Gossip Magazine and see it get published!

Isabella looked down at her magazine, gasping in all the right places where she knew others would too. She had completely made some of these rumors up, or twisted the truth horribly just so it made her magazine sound juicier. Most of the made up rumors were those of her friends, because she knew if she didn't include them someone would get suspicious of her soon enough. For example, her good friend Isaac did not get beaten up by a girl, just simply jinxed and un-jinxed, but that wasn't nearly as exciting as 'getting beaten up.' She knew he would be angry but it was going to be something to laugh about together later. Nia and Vivienne's rumors were also made up too. Everything she'd written about herself however, was the complete truth. Though Mike didn't really reject her at all, she still felt that way so she felt the need to add it in. Isabella looked up around the Hall, seeing many students reading the magazine, she wanted to see their reactions to it.

OOC:

Okay, so welcome to my "Gossip Girl" plot! :D I am planning to have an issue out every month (but really just whenever I can :p ) with random bits of gossip from the entire school. Isabella has found herself some spies within the common rooms she can't get into (they don't know of her plan so the magazine is a surprise to them as well) and sometimes she'll completely twist the truth so it doesn't even make sense anymore!
This is just the first issue so right now there hasn't been too much whacky, twisted stuff, but that's where I'm hoping you guys come in!
I'm hoping that this'll be fun for you guys because the more crazier I make your stories, the more stuff you'll have to RP with right?
But mostly I'm hoping that you guys can give me info by sending me a PM saying "Hey I'd like you to put this in the magazine" in order to further develop your plots and whatnot. ^_^
However if you feel like your story was wrongly put up or you just don't want it up there, let me know and I'll take it down. :)

So of course everyone OOC is allowed to know it's me but IC I would appreciate it if the assumptions, accusations, or suspsicions didn't start right away. I'll give a heads up on when Bella starts making it obvious and then someone can eventually rat her out, or not! That leaves room for future plots! :D

Anyway I hope you all enjoy RPing with this, I'd really appreciate your input on how to make it better/crazier yet realistic and I hope you have as much fun with it as I do. :D

[OOC: It's actually really good and I lthink tis' amazing, this is just Maisie's reaction to it]

Maisie strutted into the Great Hall, she saw a magazine on the table, the weresat down and picked it up, aimlessly flicking through how. 'Wow! How amazing... not'. "What kind of sick stalker made this" she muttered under her breath. She saw another girl eating... eating what? Toast? Oh my god, that's disgusting. "Do you know how fattening that stuff is?" she gasped. "Butter is literally full fat, and your eating it" she laughed. "They tell me your in the Glam Squad" she smiled. "Which I guess you could say is impressive, except you have first years running after you all the time, but attention is amazing, and being me, it comes naturally" she smirked. "Well I wsh good luck with this magazine anyway.. whoever made it" she stated, looking at her nails.

The day was so revealing today, she stood up from her bed and took a shower, change into her cream colored tee shirt, ruffled light brow cream colored knee length skirt and prada cream colored heels. She went down for breakfast and was on time for the mails, Lexi spotted her own owl with a delivery. I actually don't expect mails she thought but shrugged it off, her owl flew toward her and drop a subscription of a magazine, lastly, did i subscribe for a magazine?..Arggh..Alexia! her sister like fashion and gossips as well, maybe Alexia subscribe to it.

Lexi untie it from the knot and read it while walking toward her house table, she was almost petrified at the gossips there. Its all for the HNZ students, before read the whole she took a sit beside a girl who she didn't know. Lexi took a muffin and read the whole magazine and looks like the whole of it is for the students of HNZ, Lexi first read off the gossip in which Andrew Bruke was in. How she wish she can smack who wrote this things up, Andrew is sad for their broke up and this is what's going to happen?. "Lucky, I'm not on it." She said and took a bite on her muffin.

Isabella looked up when someone seemed to be addressing her, talking about what she ate. As the girl criticized her one slice of toast Isabella gave her a look that said, 'Excuse me?', her eyebrows raised in disbelief yet trying not to laugh at the girl. "It doesn't matter if butter is fattening because obviously there's not a pound of fat on me," she replied with an eye roll. Truthfully Isabella had gotten thinner this summer after having to look after herself and her friend Isaac. "Besides I'd rather eat butter than meat - I prefer not having poop in my food," she added with a disgusted look towards all the meat products. If she wanted to talk about fattening, there it was.

When she began talking about the Glam Squad and how it must be nice getting attention, yet it just came naturally to her, Isabella laughed in her face. "Oh really? And who exactly are you?" she said with a smirk on her face, indicating that this girl was a nobody. "For someone who 'supposedly' gets attention all the time it's funny how I didn't even notice you sitting there until you addressed me, already knowing who I was," she added coolly. Besides, she didn't purposely go out there for attention, just like this girl seemed. Isabella had rightfully earned her status. This girl was ruining her day and Isabella didn't want to put up with it.

Adira was sitting at her usual spot at the Slytherin house table, she picked up some fruit and ate it looking around. Adira wasn't wearing what she usually would, instead of her green jeans and her T-shirt tied up in the front, Adira wore a tanned jumper with the top cut off and cheetah spotted boots She looked around again before she went to pick up another peice of fruit.
As Adira reached across the table she felt something hit her arm. Adira snarled at the object before looking at the gloosy magazine. She picked up a green apple and took a bite out of it flipping over the cover with one hand.
Her emerald green eyes scanned over all the words quickly and stopped as soon as she saw her name Abbey Lurken and Adira Ater, both group of friends well known to be rivals, were seen conversing privately in the Slytherin common room. Looks like their group needs to keep a closer eye on these two, what could they possibly be conversing about?
Adira slammed the book shut and slammed it on the table with force making most cups fall over and spill. Adira's Emerald green eyes looked around the table for a moment.
She looked at The "Queen B" and almost automatically went for her, but she thought for a moment 'why would the queen B attack herself, and wonder why i was conversing with Abbey... Later' she said to herself before stepping away from the table.
Adira's Icey presense sent a chilling shiver down anyone's spine who even thought about messing with her now.
Adira was going to find out who published this trash, and she was going to make sure it stopped.
She looked around for a moment, her emerald green eyes looking at every person who was looking at her before making her way down the great hall, her Cheetah spotted boots clacked against the floor of the great hall. Adira looked at everyone as she made her way slowly down the hall passing the "Glam Squad" as she went shooting them a stare

Alyssa pushed down the dress of her Outfit and walked into the Great Hall. Alyssa had heard Bella had a surprise and decided to see what it was. As she passed many students she knew she gave them all dismissive waves. Once Alyssa saw Bella she waved and walked over to the table and noticed that there were magazines everywhere.

Once Alyssa got right next to the table she was close enough to hear some Maisie girl complain about the fat in butter. "Yeah...you wouldn't want it all to go to your fatto go to your fat head would you...oh too late!" Alyssa gave the older a snobby look before she pushed passed her and picked up one of the magazines. That girl thought she was god's gift to earth, when actually she was as ugly a cow poo. Alyssa knew for a fact she would never make it into the Glam Squad, because at least their heads wern't swelled the size of pumkins.

As Alyssa's ice blue eyes scanned over the newspaper her eyes widened at some of the story's and she laughed at others. Once she finished reading the paper she leant down to whisper in Bella's ear; "Is all of this true?" Alyssa whispered to Bella quietly as some of the news written there somewhat worried her. This was an amazing magazine though, Alyssa almost wanted to write her own magazine. But she knew she's never be able to pull that one off.

"Oh really? You don't like poop in your food? That's odd for someone that looks a bit like one" she hissed. "It's surprising how snivelling little rats like you get anywhere around here" she laughed. "Well I have better things to do then talk to morbidly obeise cows like yourself, your cramping my style darlin' , so I suggest you stay away. Toodles" she giggled, strutting off.

As Lexi was reading the magazine, she heard the girl beside her about 'morbidly obeise cows'. She looked who said it. "Rude much." Lexi said smirking seeing its Isabella who the older girl was talking about. Lexi's eyes followed the girl, and back to the Glam Squad which is still not complete and smile. Lexi read the next page about first years, she sigh as she didn't see any of her sister and brother's name on it.

Isabella laughed and replied, "I wouldn't be talking if I were you," as she looked the girl up and down. She literally burst out laughing when she called them morbidly obese cows, which she and Alyssa were the exact opposite of. "Wow, blind and dumb," she said, shaking her head in mock disappointment. "Hate to break it to you sweetie, but you've got no style to cramp," Isabella replied with a malicious smirk as the girl left. "Good riddance," she said to the table, giving Lexi an odd smile. They weren't enemies but they definitely weren't friends. When Alyssa asked if the stories were true, Isabella simply shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, some sound like they are but others don't," she said, furrowing her brows together as she looked down at the magazine again.

[No one, not even her friends, know that Bella did the magazine okay? :)]

Abbey walked into the Great Hall, she had heard petty first years whispering about her on the way, and she became infuriated, when she had snatched the magazine and read the articles about her. She walked straight to the Slytherin table, right by her friends and asked, "Who wrote this garbage?" It was clear by her expression and tone of voice that she was angry, and if her friends couldn't tell, she tossed it into the bin close by. "Who ever it is, is going to get a piece of my mind," she grumbled, as she took a seat beside Alyssa.

bah lame sorry.. school now

Alyssa furrowed her eyebrows and dropped the paper onto the table with a sigh. The paper didn't bother her nearly as much as it did everyone else, but it still struck her oddly, was Nia really trying to take her place? Other then that little piece there was nothing else in the Magazine about her. Some of the other stories in the magazine shocked her, why would anyone write this about people? Wasn't the person afraid they were going to get caught?

'Who could've written this?!'

"What this person should've wrote about was the idiots that lost Slytherin all our house points!" Alyssa grumbled and reached for some toast and peanut butter. It only took her a second to slather it light in chunky peanut butter and take a small bite out of the side.

Ava headed down into the great hall for some breakfast, she was exceptionally chirpy today, she no classes! She wore a comfortable outfit today, not like some of the stuff she wore but as she put it, "Beauty is pain." She strolled over to the Slytherin table to see many people quite angry. She shrugged and took a seat near the girl she met in the common room- Alyssa.

She took an orange from the large fruit bowl and began to slice it neatly. Once she was finished she looked around at everyone with confusion then saw a few scattered glossy magazines around. One of Ava's weaknesses was glossy magazines, they were usually muggle magazines but only a few people knew that. Picking one up she scanned through it, it was harsh but it was brilliant! She recognised a few peoples names when it came to the first year list. There it was her name, along with the twit Rebecca but she didn't care. She just loved what it said. She held back a large smile instead she just let a tiny one escape onto her glossed lips. Turning over the page Ava noticed Sam's name there with Toni's. Excellant she thought smugly to herself. He'd definitely be mortified now.

She closed over the magazine and looked up at everyone else around the table, "Who wrote this?" Ava wasn't out to get this person- like the rest of the school. She wanted to congratulate this person on their brilliant idea.

Jaken entered the Great Hall, and raised an eyebrow when he spotted someone pointing straight at him. Jaken glanced down at took one of the magazines. He was accompanied by his little brother, which whom he had towered over and was about three times bigger than him just of muscle too. Jaken strolled over to the Slytherin Table, and did not bother sitting down when he read the title. What the bloody hell was this? Some sort of gossip thing? Jaken remembered someone pointed at him, and turned one of the pages. Immediately, he saw the word "Head Girl" and his stomach twisted into a knot. His eyes went from their usual medium gray to black.

Who on earth would dare write about something like that? Especially of him! He came here to have a good reputation, and well, Jaken simply shook his head. Who knew of his old ways back in Durmstrang? Not many people, especially not here. That ruled down the suspects, unless they spoke of him, and thus, widened the range of people as well. Jaken showed his brother what was in there about him, and said in a cold tone, "I wouldn't be laughing. You're in it too." Once Jaken was sure that he had read it, the seventh year took the magazine and simply ripped it in half as if it was nothing. Jaken did not sit down. No, he was too infuriated to. Someone twisted and lied about him and Estrella.

The break up was simple. They needed a break, and were not on nasty terms. But Jaken knew better than to propose to someone this young. He learned from his past. Jaken distinctly remembered throwing the ring off the cliffs, but that was from Svetlana. And about him suddenly changing his hair? Does a guy need a reason to change his hair? Jaken didn't think so. Whoever wrote this, they were going to pay. One way or another. They will have to learn that no one messes with a Styx. The consequences were disastrous.

Kaleb walked beside his brother, glad that both had their hair similar. Only Kaleb's hair was a lot lighter in color and had no crazy colors in it like Jaken's. Kaleb winked at a girl that seemed to be looking at them. However, he noticed something odd. The girl didn't burst into giggles. She simply smiled and went on. Kaleb shrugged lightly, and followed his brother to the Slytherin table. Kaleb took a seat, which happened to be next to Ava. Kaleb leaned over to her and greeted casually, "Hey." Kaleb couldn't recall the name, which disappointed him a bit. Such a pretty girl, and Kaleb couldn't remember the name to. It disappointed him slightly. However, he glanced up at his brother, and turned his body to face him. The first thing he noticed was the eyes. They were black, and that was never good. Kaleb saw the magazine, and burst into laughter, "Someone invented a gossip magazine? Wow, someone really doesn't have a life."

However, his laughter was cut off by his brother's voice. "I'm in it?" Kaleb's blue-gray eyes landed on the little thing about him, and rolled his eyes. His act could fool anyone, and he had his own label. He was not going to be in the shadow of his brother, and that was for sure. Kaleb knew better, but well, he didn't have enough time to read his brother's story, because it was ripped in half. Kaleb motioned with his hands, "Dude, calm down. That is nothing to get too worked up over." Kaleb thought while biting his lip, Well, maybe if I had more about me, then well, I would be upset too. Kaleb shrugged lightly. As long as they kept Carmen and him out of the magazine, he could really careless. However, he was surprised that Aleyha wasn't in there. She is the school's Parselmouth. What more do you need? With her heartless attitude, and her snake-like ways, she could easily be the next threat. Kaleb laughed silently to himself.

Hoshi walking to the Great Hall being as loud as ever though the look on her face was that of being pissed off. It seemed like where ever she went she could get rid of 'Shadow Boy' much to her displeasure. She had kept her head up in a pair of braided pigtails on the front while the back was one massive blue bun. That was one thing she was happy about. That Tohoru was here and they could be the Twin Tornados again.

She picked up a copy of the Gossp Magazine because it seemed to be what everyone was reading at the Slytherin table. She looked at the tid bit about Adira and Abby then rolled her eyes. Adira had told her what had happened in her shop while they where going back up to the girl's dormatory. She wasn't going to mention it saving it for a bit of black mail later on if she needed it. Hoshi took a seat where Adira was sitting then put the little mag on one of the empty plates.

"Cheak out what I learn at the end of last year." She said then tapped the mag with her wand. It irrupted into bell blue flames. "Wingardium Leviosa." She said once the book burned enough. With the bell blue, still flaming ashes she spelled out in the air "Get A Life" for everyone to read. She got an other plate and smiled at herself. Isabella had to be steaming by now. She watched Adira leave and as she did Hoshi thought about what was hidden in her room. She had to make sure that it was very well hidden now. The last thing she wanted was her shame to be publicly known.

Ava looked to her left slightly to see Kaleb Styx, the boy she had met once before. He was so cute. "Hi." She said to him, her voice was strong and didn't falter though she wished she could same about her heart beat which seemed to be going out of control. "Long time no se-" Ava began but was interrupted by some girl demonstrating with a magazine. She moved out a bit not wanting to get ash on her clothes, "Watch it yeah?" Ava muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for the girl to hear what she said. Ava turned back to Kaleb and gave him a quick smile before eating a small slice of orange.

Carmen breezed her way into the Great Hall to be met by a major buzz going on at each table. Not comprehending what it was all about until she actually went over to the Slytherin table and picked up an apple only to look down and see magazines spread all over the place. Picking one up she realised that this was what everyone was talking about. Leaning her knee on the bench while balancing on her other leg, Carmen took a bit out of her apple as she read. The first article nearly made her choke on her apple as she read Kalebs brothers name, looking up and down the table she saw the two brothers together. It appeared Jaken was furious and who could blame him? She read on, letting out a low whistle as the gossip just got juicier as she read on. Was any of it real though? Carmen didn't care one iota about any of it true or not and thought it was all done in very poor taste.

As she read further she came to the article about first impressions and saw Kalebs name.

•Kaleb Styx, Slytherin - Jaken Styx has a younger brother! (Let's see if he can shake off that label ) Something isn't right about him, and although I have no evidence to support this, I feel the need to say, watch out girls

Carmen was livid for her bestfriend.
He doesn't have a label other than his own name. Silly cow. Isn't right about Kaleb? Just you wait till I get my hands on you.
She checked the magazine but knew before doing so that the editor of the cheap filth would be anonymous. Typical of the cowardly. She continued reading it hoping Kaleb hadn't been as furious as his brother.

Toni rarely came into the great hall anymore. It just was so much easier to grab a bite to eat in the kitchens. Afterall the house elves were so ready to serve anyone that wondered in there. Yet today was different. As this Slytherin second year wondered into the great all she had her Slytherin uniform on and her hair curled slightly looking up to her standards of perfection. Sitting down she placed a small amount of fruit on her plate noticing that there was a lot of conversing going on at the table. That didn't normally happen. What is going on? she wondered noticing a few people looking at a magizine.

Glancing over Toni laughed at a few of the rumours and such. Briliant She thought happily under she noticed her name was in the print. After former Hufflepuff Jenna Wilkonson left the castle, Sam Prince, Hufflepuff 2nd Year, was single once again, though didn't go looking. His ex, Toni Addison, Slytherin 2nd Year, was happily with Beau Hurley, 2nd Year Slytherin, until he too had to leave the castle. With the two of them now single, did their feelings for each other ever go away? Will they get back together? her mind swarmed around this statement. "What?!?" Toni said a bit angery that she was mentioned in this light, of course she loved to be talked about but not like this. "Who has the nerve to mention me in these terms?" Toni asked more herself as she looked around at the others at the table. Sam and her back together. Like that would ever happen. Would it? Forget it Toni She thought to herself stabbing a piece of fruit on her plate.

Her eyes moved up towards the Hufflepuff table looking for Sam. What was he going to think about all this. Would he laugh it off because it was so stupid? Would he wonder about their friendship/relationship? Would he be too embarrassed to talk about it or worse to Toni? Oh how Toni was going to kill whoever wrote this paper. Looking back down at her fruit she tried to concentrate on eating as she listened to those around her trying to get information as to who was in charge of this gossip magazine.

Henric choked on his toast.

Gasping and coughing, he downed an entire goblet and then scanned the paper again. Frowning at several spots in the paper, he secretly thanked the heavens above for not appearing in this god-bane publishing. He shrugged, being subtle was, more or less, not a forte of this author, whoever he was. Or she. Hearing the murmured gossiping and hushed conversations around the table, he clapsed a palm over his face briefly, then resigned himself to eating his breakfast in relative quiet.

Adira stopped for a moment in the hall, What could she possibley do by walking off. Adira swung around on her heels and walked back up the hall before sitting on the table next to Hoshi. she crossed her legs and took a magazine straight out of a student's hands.
"Hoshi, you know i think i better tell everyone about this, what you say, are you with me?" she asked curiously realising that she made no sense.
"i mean, how about i get up and tell everyone the truth about in this... crap" she said smiling. "whats anyone going to do to stop me. and if THEY..." she said gesturing to Abbey and the Glam Squad "...Try to stop me, i can tell them the truth about her" she smiled.
Adira tapped her heels against the chair before leaning behind her and grabbing another apple and biting into it. Adira did another quick flip through the magazine. "Question Hoshi, Why are we apparently after the other snow whatshisface" she said before reading the name in the paper "Theodore" she said looking at her.

Kaleb could only feel some sort of sympathy for his brother. He glanced over at Ava, the name finally came to him. Kaleb nodded a bit, "No kidding. Glad you made it to the best house though. Slytherin is definitely a worthy enough house to support the beautiful damsels." Kaleb chuckled, practically giving her a hidden compliment, before seeing some older girl perform some sort of trick. Kaleb said to the second year, "Awesome trick!" Kaleb couldn't wait to learn about things like that. Kaleb glanced over at Carmen, and gave her a warm smile, before ripping the magazine that Jaken had tore in two into more pieces. It wouldn't be long now before he would explode.

After Lexi have finished reading the magazine, she heard shouting and even smelled burning paper. She found it was another fellow Slytherin who did the burning, then she turned her head at the other houses table, Estrella Drage, Head Girl burned her own magazine. She smiled to herself as she turned her head back to her breakfast, "Who ever did this will be laughing right now." Lexi said quietly to herself.

Abbey noticed Adria come in and immediately her heart dropped. She watched her come over to the Slytherin table through the corner of her eyes, her ears open to what she would say to that ugly Hoshi about this whole mess. When she said that she wanted to stand up and tell everyone the truth about this, her mouth dropped she she became pale. Oh no! What do I do! Where is Theodore when you need him?! she thought weakly, knowing that he would calm her down, if not help her in this kind of situation. "Now I'm really going to kill this ****!" she spat under her breath, not referring to Adira, but the writer of the gossip magazine. Unfortunately there was no name left, but she could tell that it was not a Gryffindor, if it had been, they would have had the gull to put their name down, because they were supposed to be brave, right?

[OOC: Please don't Ash.. I'd like her to get the guts to tell one of her closer friends first.. I'll PM you when you can k?]

Hoshi looked at the girl that had been rude to her had Larissa at the welcome ceramony then smirked. "Sorry." She said simply then put her elbow down on the edge of the plate where she had made the blue ashes then basheded them on the girl. "But you really shouldn't be mouthing off to a second year now should you be?" She asked with a bright super star smile that hid a bit of rage.

Hoshi turned to the first year that called her trick neat and smiled wide at him. He was a cutie but had done nothing to get on her radar just yet. "When you mess around with basic spells you start doing some pretty increable things." She said. "Don't know, don't care Adira. Everything in this thing is trash anyway and there is only one thing go do with trash." She said the summoned a few of the spare copys to her. She levetated one let it hang in the air for a little but then whiped out her sling shot. She shot one exploding pellet at it, which made the magezen burst into green flames as it was coming down. "Target Practice." She said with a smirk on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back