I'll be yours tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Matthias

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Bella walked gracefully into the Great Hall. She gasped at the sight of it - it was more beautiful than she had ever seen. Bella had been promised by Xavier that he would be her date to the yule ball. Ever since then, she had been excited. But with having bumped into her now-known twin during Brightstone weekend, Bella hadn't had time to shop for a dress. Remembering that she had a twin, she realized that she hadn't told Xavier yet. She wondered what his reaction would be. She still wasn't sure how she felt about it all, but Blair seemed a lot like herself, just more outspoken.
Luckily, Bella was able to get her dad to send her a beautiful dress. Along with the low neck line, she put on a long gold necklace to match it. She curled her hair perfectly, and applied minimal make-up. Putting on a smile, she looked around for Xavier, hoping for him to meet her at the door.

Xavier casually dressed, yet still dressed to impress, was standing near the table where there was drinks and food. Having a laughter with few friends, he noticed someone familiar walking into the room. Xavier then remembered that he was the only one out of his friend's that didn't have a date wit him at the moment, and then remembered that he had promised Bella that he would be her date tonight. Xavier was actually glad that he was going with Bella for some reason, he had always questioned himself as to why he was liking Bella more and more in the times he spent with her. Xavier finished his drink, picked up two more cups and started to walk towards the wandering eyes of Bella who were looking for her date. Xavier wanted to sneak up on Bella and surprise her, but didn't want to give her a heart attack that she would end up in the nurse's office. Slowly he snuck up and said, "Looking for someone?" Xavier smiled. "Are those beautiful eyes of yours looking for me?' said Xavier with a chuckle. He glanced Bella from top to bottom and saw that she was rather dressed very beautifully and was looking wonderful tonight. "You never cease to amaze me Bella." said Xavier moving closer to Bella for a kiss. Xavier proceeded to giving a tender kiss to Bella and said, "Have a drink." said Xavier with a smile.

Bella's breath caught in her throat in surprise and excitement as she heard a familiar voice. She turned around, and saw Xavier standing in front of her. Her heart started to beat faster as she looked him up and down. Though casually dressed, Xavier still looked fantastic. A smile grew on her face as he asked if her eyes were looking for him. "Of course they are. No-one else has quite caught the attention of my eyes like you have Xavier." She grinned as Xavier told her that she amazed him. She lifted the bottom of her dress so it didn't drag on the ground, and spun around slowly. "Do you like it? My father sent it to me." She said smiling. "But you look amazing too Xav." She released her dress as Xavier moved in to kiss her. As their lips met, butterflies flew crazily in her stomach. She gently took the drink from Xavier, and took a sip. "Shall we go in?" She suggested. She took Xavier's hand and led him in.
Walking in, Bella chose a seat near the dance floor, knowing that she would want to dance soon. She turned to Xavier and smiled, taking another sip of her drink. "So. Anything new happening with you?" Bella asked, hoping the question would be returned, as she wanted to let him know about her twin.

It was really good to see that Bella was dressed really nice and looked exceptionally well. Xavier was already having fun, and his night had just gotten even better with Bella showing up. At the back of his mind, he still thought about Eleona. He had no idea where she was, he hadn't seen her in a long time, but right now wasn't the time to think about that. 'I just need to forget about Eleona and move on.' Xavier thought to himself. "I see. Those eyes are rather exceptionally beautiful today." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier glanced as Bella spun around to show him how her dress was. "You dress looks very beautiful. And thanks. I didn't have much to wear because I didn't go shopping in time, but I pulled something out." said Xavier gazing into Bella's eyes.

As Bella took the drink from Xavier's hand, he replied, "Yes, let's go sit over there." Xavier walked as Bella led him to a seat close to the dance floor. "Well, nothing really. I'm just having a good time, now that you are here." said Xavier as he moved closer to Bella, put his right hand around Bella's waist. "What's new with you?" asked Xavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back