I'll be the princess. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Matthias

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Bella walked into the Great Hall. She had decided to attend the feast as a princess. After all, it was fitting for her to be one. Her eyes scanned the room, looking for a certain boy. She smiled as she saw his head amongst the other heads around the Hall. Fixing her beautiful dress, her hair and the sparkling crown on her head, she gracefully made her way across the Hall to Xavier.
She tapped him on the shoulder, with a gorgeous smile on her face, waiting for him to turn around.

Xavier was enjoying his time at the Halloween feast, having a drink and talking to some of the other folks. He was wearing his Jedi costume and was loving the feast so far. Xavier then noticed someone tapping him on his shoulder and he thought to himself, Jeez, not another chick again who wants to touch my light saber. Xavier then turning said, "I'm guessing you want to see my light saber?" Xavier then noticed it was Bella in a very beautiful dress. He scanned her from top to bottom, checking her out. "Oh, sorry Bella. I thought you were another one of those annoying girls that want to see my light saber." said Xavier with a chuckle. He moved closer to Bella and said, "You look rather dashing." Xavier then looked at her body and said, "A little revealing on the body there, but damn, you looking sexy." said Xavier with a laugh. He moved to give Bella a hug and then smiled.

Bella laughed as Xavier asked if she wanted to see his light saber. "Well, yes in fact, I do want to see it. That's the whole reason I came over here." She teased. Bella smiled widely as Xavier moved closer and commented on what she looked like. She giggled as he told her she looked sexy. "You look amazing too Xavier. This. . . light saver. . . is not the only reason the girls are coming to you. You really do look good." She said as she returned the hug. "So, tell me. What is a light saver?" She asked.

Xavier started to laugh when Bella said she was here to see his light saber. Knowing the Bella was teasing him only made him enjoy more around her. "Ah, ok. So your in the group with those other crazy girls huh?" said Xavier teasing Bella. Xavier looked to his right and saw that the Auction was going on for the Brotherhood guys. "There's an auction going on there for boys if you want a date for Yule ball." said Xavier teasing Bella again. Xavier wanted to see if she picked him for the Yule ball or not as Xavier was interested in attending the Yule ball with Bella. "I know I look good. I've already gotten like 10 cheek kisses from other girls already." said Xavier teasing Bella. "It's not light SAVER, it's light SABER. It's like a sword, but it's made made form plastic, of course." said Xavier taking out his light saber to show to Bella.

Bella giggled as Xavier asked if she was in the group of the crazy girls. "Oh definitely. I'm the leader of them all." She grinned widely. "Though of course, I am the prettiest one." Bella raised an eyebrow when Xavier mentioned the auction for the Yule Ball. Of course, she had planned on asking Xavier if he wanted to go with her, but he may still be going with Eleona, so Bella wasn't too sure. "Hmm, well, I do sort of have my eye on one certain boy. I'm pretty sure that you know who I'm talking about." She smiled at him. "But, who know's what will happen? Maybe I should bid for a boy." She replied cheekily. Bella laughed as he said he had already gotten ten kisses from other girls. "Well, I am very sorry to have to be in your way then, Mr. Popular. Shall I just go, so you can recieve more of these 'cheek kisses'?" She teased.
"Oh! Light Saber! I must have heard incorrectly." She smiled at Xavier as he took it out to show her. "What does it do?" She queried.

Xavier chuckled a little bit when Bella said that she was the leader of them all and the prettiest one out of them all as well. "So your their leader huh? So I suppose you go around hitting on every cute boy? Try to make out with every cute boy? That's what they do." Xavier took a small pause while sipping on his drink and having his left hand in his pocket, then he said, "Although I do agree that you are the prettiest one." Xavier then giggled a little bit. After hearing from Bella that she did have an eye on a certain boy and saying that he knew who she was talking about, it made clear to Xavier that she wanted to go with him. "So I suppose you want to go with me then huh?" said Xavier with a smile. Xavier raised his eyebrow when she said that she might actually go and bid for a boy. "Oh, ok. Changes in your plans I see. No worries, I'll find another date." said Xavier looking at a few other girls to his right.

Xavier was sipping on his drink when he heard Bella say that she was getting in his way and said that he was Mr. Popular. Xavier instantly started to laugh and then coughed afterwards a few times as a little bit of the drink got stuck in his throat. "Mr. Popular? My my, looks like someone is jealous." said Xavier teasing. "Well, my light saber doesn't do much, it's for just show, seeing as I'm wearing a costume." said Xavier with a smile.

Bella laughed when Xavier asked if she went around making out with every cute boy. "Alright, you caught me. I'm totally not in the group. But thanks for saying I am the prettiest one." She grinned at him. Bella smiled when he asked if she wanted to go with him. But the smile quickly vanished when he said he'd find another date. "No, don't! I do want to go with you." She exclaimed. She put her hand on his chin and turned his head back to face hers. "Don't go looking for another date." She smiled at him.

Bella laughed as Xavier coughed after taking a drink. She moved to the side of him, and patted him lightly on the back. She stood back and put her hands on her hips when Xavier said she was jealous. "I am not jealous." Bella said, unconvincingly. She nodded in understanding when Xavier explained that his light saber was just for show.

Xavier chuckled a little bit when Bella admitted that she wasn't part of the group. "Haha, gotcha. You are pretty though." said Xavier with a smile. As soon as Xavier started to look at other girls, Bella turned his head back towards her and said that she did want to go with him. "Oh, so change in plans again I see. Well.." Xavier took a small pause and said, "Alright, I guess you'll be my date for the Yule ball then seeing as I have no idea where Eleona is. I haven't seen her in a while." said Xavier wondering where Eleona could be. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna go look for another date. If anything, I'll just double date two girls to the Yule ball." said Xavier teasing Bella.

While Xavier was coughing, he noticed that Bella had moved to a side of him, and then started to pat him on the back to get all of the pressure out. Xavier was then feeling better, and when he raised his head, he noticed that Bella was standing there with her hands on her hips, like she was mad or something. "Your not? So you wouldn't have a problem with me being Mr. Popular now would you?" said Xavier teasing Bella.

Bella grinned when Xavier said she was tough. "Thank-you for admitting it." She said. Bella pouted a little when Xavier said he 'guessed' she could be his date. It sounded very reluctant. But she was happy nevertheless. Bella knew that he was teasing when he said he would double date, so she glared at him. "Nope. You've said yes to me now, you can't go back on your word." She grinned at him.

Bella laughed at Xavier when he asked if she didn't have a problem. She shook her head. "Just as long as you don't have a problem with me being Miss. Popular. Because I am you know. You should be honored that I like you." She grinned at him.

"Admitting? What am I admitting?" said Xavier with a laugh. Xavier was a little surprised when Bella said that he was admitting something, which he didn't really understand. Xavier tilted his head back laughing when Bella said that he's given her his word and he can't go back on it. "I know I've said Yes to you, but what do I get for going to the Yule ball with you?" said Xavier laughing and moving in closer to Bella. Xavier started to laugh again when Bella said that she was Miss Popular. "Oh, so your Miss Popular now huh? And I should feel honored?" said Xavier with a smile. Xavier then started to look at other girls around the room and said in a low tone, "Now, which girl should it be?" Xavier knew that Bella is really picky and that she would be looking at him closely.

"You're admitting that I'm tough." Bella replied smiling, remembering the day they spent on the lawn, when Bella tried to convince Xavier that she was strong. Xavier then asked what he would get for going to the Yule Ball with her. She laughed at him as he moved closer. "What more do you want Xav? Shouldn't my company, and only my company be enough for you?" She grinned. Bella nodded her head as Xavier asked if she was Miss Popular. "Of course you should feel honoured. And it only makes sense that Miss Popular, and Mr. Popular go to the ball together." She grinned. Bella watched Xavier as he looked around the room, and she narrowed her eyes slightly when he muttered. "Which girl should what be Xavier?" She demanded.

"Your tough? I totally agree there." said Xavier with a giggle. Xavier was having a good time at the Halloween fest and was enjoying his time with Bella as well. Xavier did always enjoy Bella's company, so he did agree with her there. "I don't want anything more from you Bella. You've already given me what I want, and that's you." said Xavier with a smile. Xavier turned around, fill up 2 cups with drinks, then he turned around and said, "Care of a drink babe?" Xavier was still a little confused on why he should feel honored, nonetheless, he did think of Bella as a Princess and she did look like one today. "Yes your majesty." said Xavier going down on his knees with his one hand on his chest, and his other hand behind him. "Oh, nothing Bella, I was just observing the Auction, seeing as how funny it is. You know, what if a Prefect or a 6th or 7th year student got stuck with a 1st or 2nd year to go to the ball with? That would be really funny. I think it's happened already." said Xavier with a chuckle.

Bella smiled contently when Xavier agreed with her toughness. She looked up at the auction, laughing at the ridiculousness of it. She was glad that she had already found her ball date, and that she didn't have to worry spending her money on buying a boy. Bella grinned at Xavier when he said that all he wanted was her. "Thanks Xav."
Xavier offered Bella a drink, which she took gratefully. "I would love a drink." She took an elegant sip of it, closed her eyes, and smacked her lips. "This is so nice!" She exclaimed. Bella laughed when Xavier went down on his knees. She gently pulled him up, and kissed him on the cheek. She laughed when he said that an older student had been stuck with a younger student. "Wow, that must be awkward!" She exclaimed.

Xavier was happy when Bella said thanks to him. It made him feel that he was being appreciated and that there was someone to liked him for who he is. Xavier then saw Bella taking the drink he offered her, she took a sip of it and loved it. "Yea, I agree. This drink is really nice. The Halloween feast committee did an excellent job putting this event together." said Xavier looking around at some of he people that were running the feast. Xavier then was pulled up by Bella when he was on his knees, and she pulled up to Xavier and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Xavier started to blush a little bit and then gave a comforting smile.

Bella nodded as Xavier commented on the Halloween feast. "Yeah, they really have. Everyone getting really into it! It's awesome that everyone got dressed up." She smiled at him.
Xavier gave Bella a comforting smile and she gently moved her hand into his. "I can't wait for the Yule ball now." She said softly.

Xavier nodding in agreement with Bella when she said that everyone is really into the party and everyone is having a good time. Xavier was drinking when he noticed Bella slipping her hand into his hand. Xavier didn't really know what to do, he was still thinking about Eleona, but he tightened his hand over Bella's and said, "Yea, I can't wait for the Yule Ball either. Do you have a dress in mind that your gonna wear?" said Xavier with a smile.

Bella smiled sweetly when Xavier tightened her hand. She shook her head. "No. I'm going to have to go shopping! I can't wait though." She grinned widely with the thought of shopping. She hadn't been for awhile, and was missing it. "What about you? Do you know what you're going to wear?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back