OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Aurora had put away her upset feelings over Soren and Kiara. She knew she couldn't do anything about it, and didn't want to ruin both her own night and then theirs. But as she stepped into the great hall, and immediately her eyes were scanning for the pair. She groaned at herself internally and just moved on physically. She moved into the room, grabbing a drink and just heading to where others were dancing, she wasn't going to let this colour her night. Aurora was going to have fun and it was going to be good. She just had to ignore how she was feeling and absolutely try to avoid seeking him out.

Enzo enjoyed going to the dances for the atmosphere. He had kind of wanted to ask Gabrielle to go with him, but once he remembered, it seemed like it was all too late. She probably had a date. Additionally, his father told him it was good to just have fun, and he was too old to be worried about going after "some girl." He was barely 14, having had his birthday just yesterday. But he still couldn't stop thinking about her most of the time.

Enzo kept a lookout and ended up beside a girl as he stuck his hand in his pockets. Her outfit choice felt like it was from a different era and reminded him of a muggle book he was reading. "You look very nice," he said, hoping she took the compliment well.

Normally, Monday Weeks would not be caught dead in these dances, but he had some time between studies and homework that he would try to make good on his word to attempt to distract Aurora from her troubles. He just had on a black button up shirt and black jeans. It was the best he could do giving the time he had. He walked into the Great Hall, immediately wrinkling his nose. The things he does for friends. He managed to find Aurora, and she was in the company of a Slytherin. He caught on to the Slytherin's compliment. Monday placed one hand on his hip and gave them a smile, "Guess you don't need me as a distraction. How is it going?" Monday shifted his stare to the Slytherin. "I'm Monday."

Aurora wasn't alone for very long, this wasn't the sort of event that one tended to be. She glanced at the boy who complimented her. She didn't know him, he was clearly a little younger than she was and Aurora was sure he was not in Gryffindor. "Thank you," she said. "I'm Aurora," she introduced to him, just as she spotted Monday. He had said he was going to come and keep her company and she appreciated him doing so, even if she could see that he didn't need to. "Good, you look nice, you both look nice," she said, having only intended to compliment her friend and not wanting to be rude to the other boy.

Enzo turned to meet the face of a boy he didn't know. It seemed like he might be intruding their space but put out his hand to shake the Ravenclaw's. "I'm Enzo," he said, giving a nod towards Aurora, as well. "Thanks. I didn't mean to intrude. Just taking a stroll," he continued, taking a step away from the couple.

Monday accepted the compliment even though he didn't necessarily feel like he needed to be complimented. Just basic outfit, honestly. But he was about to compliment her when the Slytherin distracted him with a handshake. He, of course, obliged since he was courteous. "Uh..." Monday was about to say that he wasn't intruding. If anyone was, it was Monday! The Ravenclaw reached around and scratched the back of his neck. "Was that because of me? Oh, and you look pretty, by the way." Monday didn't want to interrupt a possible thing between the Gryffindor and Slytherin, but now he wasn't so sure. He shoved his hands into his pockets. "How are you doing? With the thing we discussed earlier."

Aurora was a little surprised when the boy, Enzo, left. "Oh," she said, blushing lightly and feeling a little bad. "I think that was more me than you," she said before looking at Monday. She made a note to maybe apologise to the boy. She wasn't sure what even for but she wasn't sure. Aurora gave a soft smile and nodded. "Thank you," she said, before glanced towards where Soren and Kiara were and then looking back at Monday. "I think so, plus I refuse to have a bad time at a dance,"

Monday doubted that any of that Slytherin boy leaving was on Aurora at all. She didn't seem the type to chase people away unless they were being mean - which he didn't really get that vibe at all. Monday cocked his head to the side when she replied about how she was doing with the thing they talked about. He looked around to see if he could find Kiara and her date, which he didn't know her date. Kiara was someone he knew only because they chatted once, and they were in the same house. His attention went back to Aurora. "Keep that bright attitude. It'll save you a lot of grief." Monday paused for a moment, and took his hand out of his pocket. "Do you dance at these things? I can offer my hand but I'm not exactly the best. Should give you something to laugh at, at the very least."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back