Ignore

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
And thank you :D

Name: Bianca Felicity Petrescu
House & Year: Hufflepuff First Year
Relationship with me: Partners in Crime, Close Friends, Protective Over You, Like Family, Spamming Buddies, Quidditch teammate, Student Friends and Best Friends.
Our history: Well, we first met at the Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory. And we became very close, seeing each other in the dungeons, classes and corridors and i invited you to try-out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team.
What Do You Think Of Patricia? (i.e. general comments): You're really funny and fun! We're not really that close but i'm sure we will be. You're really funny and friendly and have the potential to go far! I actually enjoy being around your company! And you've been a great pal at spamming xD
RPs we have together: Later.
Link to your Relationship Thread: Click!

Name: Laura O'Connor

House and Year: 1st Year Gryffindor, sugar.

Our Relationship: close friends, student friends.

Our History: We met on the Hogwarts Express, and gone on like a house on fire. We haven't talked in a while, (must get around to!) but we're both Irish, and that oh so awesome. Oh, and fun to talk to in spam. XD

What do you think of Patricia: She's bubbly and kind, and is a good friend to have.

RPs we've had together: In the ice-cream parlor, and on the train. (I'll get around to the links later)

Link to you relationship thread: In my sig.

Name: Violet Bellamy
House and Year: Hufflepuff, Second Year.
Our Relationship: Student friends, Average friends, [I am] Protective Over You (I'm very protective over younger Hufflepuffs :p), Quidditch teammate
Our History: I guess we probably met around the Hufflepuff common room? Also different clubs, like the language club (yay!) and we're in the Quidditch team together, which I think is pretty awesome.
What do you think of Patricia: You're really fun and really clever, and I look forward to getting to know you better over the years at Hogwarts.
Link to you relationship thread: ((it's 2am, you think I'm linking you now?))

isabell16-1.png
isabell16-2.png
justagoodbye1.jpg
soopie1.png

Name:Isabella Chaos
House and Year: Slytherin First Year
Our Relationship: Mutual Dislike, Average Enemies?
Our History: I met you along with a large group of Hufflepuffs down in the dungeons at the beginning of the year and we didn't get along. Then later, we bumped into each other in the dungeons again, and Alyssa and I were having fun bullying you when Henri came and defended you, and attacked us. In the end the fight ended up between the Slytherin gang (and Aiden) versus Henri (and you sorta) so although you didn't do anything to me personally, I blame you for everything. I blame you for not having apologized and causing me to lose a good friend Henri in a horrible way.
What do you think of Patricia: I hate you for the above. ^^ :p
RPs We've Had Together: Our first time meeting in the dungeons, & Epic Fight! :p
Link to you relationship thread: In my siggy :)

images
images
images
images

Name: Natasha Bell or NAT!!!!!
House and Year: 1st year 'Puff
Our Relationship: Close Friends, Student Friends, and possibly Best Friends.
Our History:
Met in dorm, have same classes, both 'Puffs.
What do you think of Patricia: You're really bubbly and fun to be around, and I hope to have many more RP's with you =P
Link to you relationship thread: You've done it :lol:

UPDATE!
firstillusion1.png
sexxymanggo3.jpg
shadeofpoison1.png
undertheecovers1.png
sexxymanggo1.jpg

Name: Isabella Chaos
House and Year: Slytherin First Year
Our Relationship: Former Enemies, Average Friends, Protective Over Me, Protective Over You
Our History: I met you along with a large group of Hufflepuffs down in the dungeons at the beginning of the year and we didn't get along. We then bumped into each other in the dungeons again, and Alyssa and I were having fun bullying you when Henri came and defended you, and attacked us. In the end the fight ended up between the Slytherin gang (and Aiden) versus Henri (and you sorta) so although you didn't do anything to me personally, I blamed you for everything. Later though, after the Aiden crush secret was revealed, I had no one to turn to and you consoled me in the North Tower and became friends from then on. :)
What do you think of Patricia: Bless her heart for giving Bella a second chance at friendship :)
RPs We've Had Together: Our first time meeting in the dungeons, Epic Fight! :p, & our friendship mending one, Lonely!
Link to you relationship thread: Already done it twice, but if ever again, in my siggy :)

10.jpg

Name: Henri Russo

House and Year: First Year Slytherin

Our Relationship: Average/Student friends, I'm Protective Over You, Your Protectice over me

Our History: Henri has seen you a few times in classes but had never talked to you until the epic fight in the dungeons. I stuck up for you then you took me to the hospital wing because you were worried about me.

What do you think of Patricia: I think you are a very sweet and pretty girl. You know what to stand for and won't let anything take you down. I'm also glad we are friends.

Link to you relationship thread: You already filled it out.

HepziAvatar-1.jpg

Name: Andromeda Fiorelli

House and Year: Gryffindor Third Year

Our Relationship: Average / school friends

Our History: We met quite a few times in the various clubs we shared but as a result of Andromeda having to leave the school so early in your first year, we never really got a chance to become any better acquainted. Perhaps that will all change this year. ;)

What do you think of Patricia: She always seemed so pleasant and amiable, good conversationalist and always willing to participate.

Link to you relationship thread: Link

Name: Libby Barnett

House and Year: Hufflepuff 1st Year

Our Relationship: Average / school friends

What do you think of Patricia: She really kind to everyone and i think she's very good to talk to and she has helped me since my first days here :) She's awesome!

Link to you relationship thread: Already completed

Name: Aiden Lorka
House and Year: Gryffindor 2nd Year
Our Relationship: Student friends (some tension)
Our History: We met in our first year in the winter but near the end of our first year we had a huge fight and now we are working over it.
What do you think of Patricia: "Pat, you were one of my closest friends for a while, but after the fight in the dungeons, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be your friend. I am glad that that is over and we can try and go back to the way we used to be."
Link to you relationship thread: In sig and you already posted

Name: Anne Rogers
Our Relationship: Best friends, mother/daughter
Our History: I've known you your whole live.
What do you think of Patricia: I love you to bits, you are my little girl. I'm so proud of you and I know you will be the best witch ever
Link to you relationship thread: Maybe later

Name: Gerard Rogers
Our Relationship: Best friends, father/daughter
What do you think of Patricia: I love you to bits, you are my little girl. I'm so proud of you and I know you will be the best witch ever

Name: Christopher Rogers
Our Relationship: Best friends, brother/sister, you annoy me at times
What do you think of Patricia: I love you to bits, you are my little sister. I'm so proud of you and I know you will be the best witch ever

Name: Joseph Rogers
Our Relationship: Annoyances, brother/sister, protective over you
What do you think of Patricia: Your my little sister, but I don't love you, par say. We have our OK times, but the rest of the time we could tear each other apart. I am protective over you though.

</COLOR>
Professor Aurora Merrythought
<i>
</i>

normal_new012-1.jpg

Name: Professor Aurora Merrythought
House and Year: Previously Hufflepuff, Graduated
Our Relationship: [ul]
[li] <COLOR color="firebrick">Professor</LI>
<LI>[li] Name Basis[/li][/ul]
Our History: We have met once, when we happened to be star gazing and eating milk and cookies.
What do you think of Patricia: She seems nice, intelligent and very awesome.
Link to you relationship thread: Aurora Merrythought's Relationships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back