If you're awesome look here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie Cox

OOC First Name
Claire
Aren't you modest? ^_^

Ok, so Damaris has barely been looked at, as you may know.. And I would like to get her a few friends.

Anybody up for:

A Friend - She needs a few fellow Hufflies.
A crush - Anything interesting, she is up for falling in love with either gender.
Anything else - Feel free to mention anything :D

Thanks!

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am xD

But sewiously, (Siriusly?)

I have two third year Puffs.
Jessame Rose Trewelly is very anti-social and anti-magic. Even if she does want to talk to people, she's socially awkward, so it's always fun to RP with her. She's super bright, small, strong and quick. She has identity issues and can be stubborn. (Geez, sounds like a bundle of fun, doesn't she?)
I'm thinking of taking her to Borely later in the year - interested in coming along?

Beaumont Karhunlappi is a bundle of energy. He LOVES magic and flying and skateboarding and basically everything. But especially magic. And he talks a lot. He's incredibly friendly and finds nearly everything amusing. Super easy to get along with. Up for friendship or more ;)

Something to think about :p

Oo, sounds interesting :D

Jessame: Well, I don't really have any characteristics for Mari yet :p But I think she's going to be a little outrageous, but kind on the inside. I'd be happy to try roleplaying with her and see how they get along. It would be good for Mari to have a friend.

Beaumont: It sounds like he might get along quite well with her.. Even though she'll be a little over the top, as I said, she's kind really, and does love magic. She's also quite talkative, so that may be interesting :p

I will start a RP for each of the charrie's ASAP and PM them to each person :D

Thank you for taking an interest :)

Maybe Jaden West could fall in love with her? She terribly gone down hill after being with Anastasia briefly. Right now she plotting with someone not sure if that will happen but I don't mind her crushing on you? I think they met once? She also crushing on Emmapants boy Beau so that's why I'm making it difficult for her :D at this point. Just let me know what you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back