If your happy and you know it join the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So hello everyone. Glad to see you are happy! So Angela is a new Ravenclaw, and i was hoping she could have friends, enemies, mentors, crushes, ETC. So if you are interested, after the beep, you can just PM me or join this tiny thread, and i will get back to you as son and i can. BEEP!

I have lot's of IC's, who do you want?

- Lexi (Slytherin) 3rd year
- Clover (Slytherin) 2nd year
- Ally (Slytherin) 3rd year
- Darl (Ravenclaw) 3rd year
- Mikkie (Hufflepuff) 1st year
- Mikkel (Hufflepuff) 1st year
- Ashley (Hufflepuf) 6th year
- Nessie (Hufflepuff) 2nd year
- Eunice (Slytherin) 6th year

Or this account

Oh jeese, that's a crap load of characters.

I could probably have Darl as a mentor... and maybe this account if you would like. :)

Would you like me to start, or would you like to start?

I have ..

Lance Jefferson - Ravenclaw, 1st Year.
Cyril Tokarev - Gryffindor, 2nd Year.

Lance could be a crush?

Where do you want to Rp?

Just a sneak peek on Darl: Is a boy and loves Quidditch, a happy-go-lucky guy and Ally Crysin's cousin. His kind and helpful.

About Elouise: She's shy but if you got to know her, she's talkative. Kind and friendly person.

@ Cyril: Oh that would be great, could i have more info on Lance. And if you'd like to also RP as Cyril, i would love that too. the more the merrier.

@ Elouise: Anywhere that you can RP, maybe obsidian, or Brightstone. It's up to you

Hi, I have an account thats ravenclaw 2nd year called Callum Yarn who you could have a crush on, and I have a few girl characters (1st yrs)

Lavender Oakley (enemy? she's slytherin)
Karly Brooke (Friend ? :) )
Lindsay Ink (idm)
Damaris Valeto (friend?)

Anyway choose your pick :)

Yay, more people!

Yeah sure, Karly could be a friend, and i'm sure Lavander would make a great enemy. Would you like to wait till we get to HW to start, or now?

I guess if you can wait to be at the castle for Darl to Rp with you and Elouise in Obsidian? If you like...

That would be awesome... Can you start it? Thank you!!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back