Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Jasper got dressed before moving to the bottom of the stairs to wait for Arinna. This was it. The next big milestone in their relationship. He was going to tell her how he felt. Sure, her rose had been pink, but that was alright. He was still going to tell her. He adjusted his jacket, waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. He didnt really have an exact plan of how or when, he just knew that he would find the moment tonight.

Arinna had a final look of herself in the mirror. Satisfied, she grabbed her purse and slowly made the way down from the towers to the hall. She would be meeting Jasper there for the dance. The Ravenclaw was excited for a night of dancing with the Gryffindor. Things had been going great with him and she wondered if there would be more to it or something. Her eyes found the boy at the bottom of the stairs. He looked dashing as always. Like his prince from Halloween. She took her time as she came down the final flight of stairs.

Last edited:
Jasper smiled as he spotted Arinna coming down the stairs. He held out his hand, kissing her hand once she had come to a stop in front of him. "You look as beautiful as ever, my sweet," he told her, taking the pink rose she had sent and tucking it behind her ear.

Arinna had not even said a word but she was already blushing. Smiling, she touched the rose and recognized it as the one she sent him. "Why thank you kind sir.", she teased. She linked her arm through his, "Shall we?" She already felt happy just being with the Gryffindor.

Last edited:
Jasper smiled, leading the way into the hall and towards the dance floor. Once they reached the floor, he turned, catching her hand in his and folding the other arm behind his back, bowing over her hand like a gentleman before flashing her an impish grin. "Might I have this dance?" He questioned.

Arinna looked around, amazed at the decor but when she turned her attention back to Jasper, she found him bowing like a gentleman. Giggling and with rose-colored cheeks, she placed her hand in his. "Always.", she replied, a sweet smile reserved for her.

Jasper smiled, straightening and twirling her around. He chuckled as he took her in his arms, swaying lightly to the music. He couldn't help it. He tucked her hair behind her ear, stilling a moment with his fingers curled lightly against her neck. "I love you, Arinna," He smiled softly, heart pounding in his chest.

Arinna shrieked, grasping Jasper's shoulders as he twirled her around. Back on her feet, she wrapped her arms around his neck while they swayed to the music. It was so sweet, he was so sweet and wonderful. She stepped even closer if that was even possible. Just then, Jasper told her he loved her. She met his eyes, surprised. It was like everything went still. Her heartbeat went faster at those words.

Jasper's heart thudded in his ears, his smile fading a little as she didn't say anything back. Right, right. His sisters had always told him he was too serious. He blushed, glancing away and clearing his throat. He was the younger kid, just something fun to distract from her day. He wasn't sure why he had thought there was more. "How, ah, how have your studies been, Rinny?" He asked softly, giving her another topic to divert to past his awkward blunder.

Arinna observed as the smile on Jasper's face slowly disappeared. This prompted the girl to laugh. She tightened her hold on him. "We're not going to talk about studies tonight, my prince.", she answered. Leaning, she kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too, Jasper.", she whispered before she pulled back to gauge his reaction.

Jaspers eyes widened as Jarinna said it back. He couldn't help but smile. He chuckled, following after her and pressing his lips against hers.

Arinna smiled into the kiss before she gently pulled away. She leaned onto Jasper's chest as they swayed to the music. It seemed like they were in their own world. All of a sudden, she had an idea. "Shall we leave now? I think we already made our appearance."

Jasper felt content, swaying to the music with Arinna in his arms. This was a good night. He paused at her words, looking down to her. "Whatever you want," he agreed simply, taking her hand in his and moving back towards the door. "Did you have something in mind?"

Arinna laughed as she let Jasper lead her outside of the hall. As soon as they were out of the way from the other dancers, she bent down to remove her shoes. Barefoot, she sighed in relief. "Finally!", she giggled, holding up her shoes by their straps. "Race me to the lake?", she challenged her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back