Idea that I've had for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
This is my idea, Seamus Finnigan ( Caysi's father) had a girlfriend before he met Julie whom he is divorced from. But anyways, my idea is that this girlfriend comes back in the picture, but brings a surprise along with her.. a child that she never told Seamus of. This can be from a character already, or I can create new characters and you guys can play them, or any ideas, I'm open on anything :) .

How old would the child/girlfriend have be?

The child would be around 20. Seamus and Julie got married after Caysi was born so yeah around that age. The girlfriend would be late 30's in the 40's.

Would a twenty two year old do?

I have a 22 year old man. He could be his' kid, his mum got married to her husband after he was born so we don't know who his dad is. Edward Newton

Oh that sounds really good, Seamus will really want to get to know him. I was kind of hoping that the mother can come in the picture maybe a marriage, but this all sounds good.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back