Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 ½ Inch Rigid Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
I have a habit of forgetting about RPs and I'm a bad person, but this time I'm gonna try :r

Ok so, I don't do these often, especially since I'm just awful at character descriptions, but here goes. I need to get some of my characters more active because recently I just haven't been and it needs to change.
Let's power through them.

POW. Esme Lancaster
She's just not nice. Well, I say that, but what I mean is she's not nice to most people she meets. If she approves of a person she can be very thoughtful and caring, but it doesn't happen too often. There's like a total of two people she's comfortable being herself around. She doesn't like to look weak, and what started out as initially an act to make people fear or respect her and avoid appearing fragile turned into something she enjoyed. She likes bullying others, the feeling of having power over another person gives her a rush. She's been taught to hold herself above others because of her blood status and typically frowns upon anyone who isn't, at the very least, mixed, with a more predominant magical background. She was originally going to try be more open minded about muggles but she's had some poor experiences with them so she can't stand them. What she needs is more friends than the total of two she has, and enemies would be nice too. On top of that, anyone she can bully.
also she's a Seer in Training now so that's neat too. Anyone who likes divination she'd probably also tolerate.

BAM. Soren Sedridor
He's a shy and awkward Danish kid who has a stutter so severe that he pretty much can't speak. Like a sentence would take him a few minutes to garble out, which makes using magic very hard. So, he's not really able to protect himself and tries to avoid the majority of people when he can. He's had bad experiences with older students and they kind of scare him, though someone to look up to would be nice. His main method of communication is either the use of single words or writing them onto a notepad. What he needs is friends, though making them might be a difficult process depending on the circumstances, he's a little distrustful of new people in case they're just attempting to trick or make fun of him, and bullies. People who will outright make fun of or try to hurt him because of his impediment or just simply because he's an easy target.

WHAM. Christopher Firn
He's just this chill guy who likes to play/listen to music and do whatever. His parents both worked at HNZ and he's transferred over to the school since the start of the year. I've not done much with him, mostly he needs any kind of interaction, whether it be friends, enemies or a love interest.

BOMP. Agatha Bathory
She's a hag. How gosh darn cool is that? An ugly woman who likes to eat children. Mmm! Of course, she can satisfy herself on raw liver, but she wouldn't mind attempting to gobble up any youngins straying her way. She typically keeps to Bleak Street, Forests whilst collecting herbs, or very rarely Obsidian Harbor if she needs to make a trip to the Apothecary. She's mastered the art of potion making and will often use a Beauty Potion to disguise her repulsive appearance, instead taking on the guise of an attractive young woman. She's open to RPing with other Bleak Street inhabitants, dark wizards, any men with something she can gain by trying to slip them a love potion, or children she'd attempt, unsuccessfully, to lure away. Unless you want to get approval to have them die or something idk.

KAPOW. Jesse Howell
He's a very srs biz auror man who just likes to get his job done. He's suffered a lot of loss in his life so he's very closed and doesn't really talk much about himself, or form close connections with people. I'd like that to change, for him to perhaps have a love interest, or actual friends that he can try open up to, or just tolerate the presence of. Or, if you've got a dark wizard/witch you want any kind of confrontation with, that's cool too.

I also have a Scitorari member, but she's a faction leader and not someone who would just interact with anyone. But if you do want a Scitorari roleplay, we can probably come up with something until I apply for more characters in that group.

And that pretty much sums up everyone I care about currently.

So yeah. Do the do

EDIT: Ugh whoops i have Durmstrang kids too, I won't list them but if you want Durmstrang RPs, they're there.

Okies! We don't rp nearly as much as we should on account of how often we talk about characters. It's something that needs to be rectified!

So I was thinking that we should rp Jesse and Alexia. There are a lot of reasons for this, but mostly its that Alexia is a very friendly person and would speak to all of her co-workers at some point. She's very personable and is very easy to like. It's not hard for her to find common ground with someone as she's had a very extensive and interesting career, as well as a very versatile life. Considering some of the upcoming plots that these two are involved with, I think it makes sense for them to at least be friends, or to become at least closer than passing acquaintances. It's not often that I get to rp Alexia so I'll enjoy having her somewhere that isn't in an auror plot!

There is also Jake and Esme to consider. They've been close in the past and I feel like Jake has just kind of dropped everything since the whole ordeal he went through with Scarlett. I quite like the way Jake is when he's with Esme and he feels safe around her as a fellow pureblood, so he's essentially got nothing to worry about. sigh if only he would've fallen in love with her, things in his life would've been much simpler ;)

Lemme know!

If Esme wants to spend any more time with Avie, they totally should once the new year starts up, cause he'll be all happy again, and want to share his rock collection with her, and tell her all about his winter adventures.

Teigan - Yes! Though would it be better to start Jesse/Alexia before or after the next plot?
And it has been way too long since Esme and Jake have interacted, so its something we should definitely do at the start of the next year. She still hates Scarlett :p

James - It's been your turn for a while now :r

Emzies - Avie. :wub: Esme would love to hang out with him again after the holidays and see his rock collection/how his pet one is doing. And she could tell him about how she's training to be a seer! :woot:

Jesse! :hug:
Okay, so I think it's time Desideratus and Soren have another rp. I know we talked about it a while ago, but it never ended up happening - so, we should probably try to rectify that. I'm not sure what they'd do, but I'm sure we can think of something silly Desideratus can be trying to drag Soren into. :p
And, if you're up for it, I'd be willing to have an rp between Jesse Howell, and one of my aurors - Samual and Jack Kaster. I believe you know enough about Samual for me to not have to go into too much detail. Jack's his older brother that is much more responsible and jaded than his younger brother. He's recently been widowed, and is now a single parent of five young children. He's no stranger to loss, but rather than becoming a more closed person, it has caused him to be very blunt and open, as he sees no point in beating around the bush or being anything other than direct and honest. He can be rather sarcastic, but is first and foremost a friendly guy that likes hanging out with others and messing around. They're both in need of a couple of rps and such - and as aurors, they really should interact a little bit. xD Your pick between them. ^_^
I also have a couple of adult characters that could do with a little romance in their life. (I recently went through and got all of my characters onto the tracker [I think] and discovered how many are probably going to die alone :r ) So if you're interested in talking about that side of things, we can talk about that a little more. :r ^_^
~Tenilee

Not putting your OOC name down is very uncool of you. :tut:

We'll definitely need to do a Soren/Des thing. I'm so sorry for ditching that last one. D: There's always the Forbidden Forest :woot:
But regarding the Aurors, its a really tough choice. I do like the idea of Jesse and Samual being on an assignment together though, which I think we talked about once before. :r

You should send me a list of your single ladies. Maybe I'd like to put a ring on it. :cool:

My OOC name is down? xD
Anyway, no worries - the Forbidden Forest does sound fun though. Des would definitely at least try to drag Soren there, even if it meant physically trying to carry him to the forest. He can't go by himself, now can he. :r ;)
I do think we did - and it being rather hilarious. I'm not sure how comfortable Jesse would be, but who cares about that? :p We can talk it out more over Skype or something. xD
And so I shall! I'll compile a short list of the most in-need and send it to you probably tomorrow over Skype, see if anyone jumps out at you. xD

I think we should wait now that I think about it. They'll have a lot to talk about after all and it will be a great time to role-play their reactions to everything.

Esme and Jake are going to be fun. I know it! :r

I don't care how, I just want to RP with Esme xD

I can offer Emilie and James - James you know about with the RP with Soren.

Emilie is a sarcastic/ironic, slightly arrogant and a bit of a pedant, basically making her sort of a b**ch to be around. Thoughts?

Oh, James. xD

It's up to you who you want to use. I'm honestly not sure how Esme and James would go, but I know she probably wouldn't like him. Emilie on the other hand, I think she'd probably end up hating and wanting to absolutely destroy. Being a first year is bad enough, but being an arrogant, sarcastic first year would absolutely infuriate her. :r

I'm down with either. Though if you choose Emilie you should probably consider sending in a plot request because she might die

I was thinking Emilie x Esme might be best - it'll be interesting at least :r

I was hoping of keeping Emilie for a couple more years yet :r Perhaps in the future though...

Should we wait until school starts properly before starting? It's unlikely they'll bump into each other now Emilie is being served by another assistant?

Waiting until sorting is over and whatnot is probably best ^_^

I think an RP with Agatha Bathory and Tin might be fun... they would likely either become friends or enemies depending on the thread but could lead to some interesting RP's...

YEAH LETS DO IT :woot:

Jesse, I have a durmstrang girl, who could meet any of your durmstrang folk. She's a new character, so it would be good to RP her a little more than I am currently.

As well as this, for Christopher, he could RP with Victoire, they are in the same year and house, he could also meet, Graeme, whose pretty chill too. (He could really meet any of my guys in 4th, 5th and the one in 6th) If you are interested in any of the combinations, let me know.

Let me know what you think.

P.S: I promise to try to keep replies brief

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back