Ice Ice Baby

Imogen Lyon

'Stretch your lazy feet straight!!' yelled Sonja, the mother of Imogen Lyon. Imogen was working on her flying camel spin and it seemed like Sonja wasn't satisfied. "Mom, I'm too tired" she begged her mother to give her time to rest. "I've told you to come home at eight and you broke the rule, if you were to follow my rule you shouldn't be as tired. Again!" Sonja ordered. Imogen wiped her tear and followed her what her mom ordered her to do. Fifteen minutes later Sonja finally let Imogen finish her on ice session as it was time for zamboni. Imogen's face was red and she was sweating crazily, she took a deep breath before taking her blade guard and wore them. The eleven years old made her way to the other rink right next to where she practiced and watched the ice hockey guys played. Her eyes were locked on a boy who she had been having crush on for a while though she didn't want him to know. Once her dad, the coach of the team finished the class, Imogen quickly looked away and made her way toward the bench. She took off her skates and pushed the to the side, man was she sick of figure skating.

"Move it ladies, my daughter can skate faster you that," The voice of coach Lyon boomed throughout the rink. Troy and the other players on the junior team were only twenty minutes into practice and their coach had already turned from welcoming to stern. Comparing the boys to his figure skating daughter was a favourite insult of the coach, Troy of course would stop listening after 'my daughter' thinking about the coaches daughter was a distracting thought. Thud. In his distracted state Troy found himself crashing into his teammate, who had stopped as instructed, and then on the ice. "ROMANOV! You'd think with a name like that you'd know how to skate, I guess you inherited your mothers skills on the ice because you sure didn't get your dads," Troy pulled himself up with the help of a teammate. He managed to get through the rest of practice without being yelled at, which was an achievement once he noticed Imogen in the stands. Once the coach blew his whistle to end practice Troy skated over to where Imogen was sat. "Enjoy the show?" The boy asked making his way off the rink.

The sound of the blades scratching the eyes echoed louder and nearer to the bench where Imogen was sitting at. With the very end of her eyes, Imogen peeked Troy who skated toward her. Her eyes quickly stared at whatever that was in front of her and played it cool once he was near. "You mean the circus?" he practice skirt bounced once the girl stood up and walked toward the partition of the ice and the rubber floor. "The show where you boys skate slower than me" she said with a deeper voice and smirked at Troy. Imogen placed her right leg on the lower part of the partition and stretched. Her legs were long, much longer than girls on her age and this made her taller than any other eleven years old boys, but not Troy. The team skated away from the rink and went off to the bench to goof around, some of the girls figure skaters ran toward the boys and ah well, hormone in the air, flirtatious talk, well all the things that happens when you're hitting your puberty. "Your ladies are here" Imogen said when she heard footsteps walking toward them two. Well there you go, two fans of Troy's came and completely ignored Imogen. Boy was she annoyed but she had to keep it cool. "He's all yours, ladies" Imogen put her foot down and walked away.

Troy laughed when Imogen referenced her fathers jibe about his skating skills, the girl was never one to hold back and always seemed to enjoy making fun of him. "I'm not on the team for speed, I just score goals and I do plenty of that," He shrugged his shoulders as he made his way off the ice and into the bleachers. "I have no doubt you are faster than me, otherwise what is all that stretching for?" Troy asked with a smirk, watching the figure skating girls stretch was something he had recently started to like, Imogen was always the stand out, he loved the way her skirt rode up when she twirled. Troy turned his head when Imogen told him his girls were here. They were two girls that always showed him more attention than they did the other boys, he liked that and particularly because it seemed to annoy Imogen, even though she did her best to hide it. "So they are, you off to stretch?" He asked hopefully.

Imogen skipped a few meters away toward the rest of the figure skaters gang. She took her skates and wiped her blade with napkins and put in the blade guard in. She dragged her Zuca bag and packed her skates in there. Imogen locked her eyes at Tyler and called for him. "Ty Come help me stretch" she innocently smiled at him and held him by the hand. The skaters placed the yoga mat on the ground and so did Imogen. She lied on her back and liften her right leg up, waiting for Tyler to push the leg till it touch the floor. The boy put pressure on her right leg and pressed his hand on her left leg so that it wont be lifted up off the ground. Imogen laughed when she saw how close their face were and gave him a playful kiss on his nose. Imogen sat up and looked up to her pair skating partner, held him by the hand and got up. The two were going to continue with pair skating off ice after lunch but Imogen wanted to do some now. So she faced him and prepared to do a hand to hand lift, they managed to do it. Tyler started shaking perhaps he was too tired that Imogen fell on top of him. It was nothing serious, Imogen actually quite enjoyed it. She carefully looked at Troy when he wasn't looking and quickly looked away.

The girls were doing a good job at distracting Troy from Imogen, but as soon as he heard her calling over her skating partner the boys attention was turned back to the girl. He could hear the skaters at his side talking, but he wasn't registering what they were saying. He was watching as Tyler got his hands on Imogens legs to stretch her, lucky. Troy would have to send a puck at his face the next time he walked past the rink. Troy doubted Imogen would want much to do with him if he was missing a few teeth. With Imogen all over her partner Troy turned his attention to the girls at his side, taking his eyes off Imogen and turning on the charm with the figure skating girls.

The off ice had really been making Imogen hungry. So instead of continuing on their practice, the girl decided to just go to the cafeteria alone. She gave Ty a fist bump before walking toward the cafeteria. But to reach that place, she had to walk pass Troy and his groupie. With her head held high and her eyes focused on her direction, Imogen walked toward the group with them cheering over the hockey team, blocking Imogen's way. "Out of my way" she said coldly with her face explicitly displayed her irritation toward the group. Imogen kicked the hockey stick to the side so that it wasn't on her way and kept on going to the place where she was heading. Once she had reached the cafeteria, the eleven years old ordered a bowl salmon salad. Boy was she hungry but she wssnt supposed to gain weight or her mom would be screaming at her.

Once Imogen was gone Troy found that his interest in the two girls at his side dwindling. He sighed and turned to one of them, "I'm gonna hit the showers, tell the other one I'm going," Troy slapped the girls butt and walked away from the two. After quickly getting changed Troy decided to head to the cafeteria to grab some much needed food. He noticed Imogen when he entered and decided to make his way over to her. "Hey what was that all about?" He asked. It was strange for her to storm away the way she did when she had been in the middle of something with her partner. Though he was glad to see her with Ty's hands on her.

Imogen got so irritated that she started to stab in her salmon harshly. She hated the fact that Troy would just give his attention to any other girls and boy was Imogen jealous. Unexpectedly Troy came and Imogen wuickly hide her anger "I'm sorry but you, your hockey equipments, and your slu... Girls were on my way" the eleven years old said in her sweetest voice with her sweetest fake smile a person could display. She cleared her throat quietly for saying an innapropriate word, Imogen wasn't supposed to swear. The blond haired girl then rotated her chair and looked back to her salad and began to fiddle her fork to it. She was groggy having Troy there, she didn't expect him to follow up on her action.

Troy raised his eyebrow as he listened to Imogen. He didn't get why she was acting like she was. They weren't a thing, why was she acting like a jealous girlfriend. "You mean the girls you handed me off to so you could stretch with Tyler," Troy wasn't in the mood for games, practice hadn't exactly been great and now he was dealing with Imogen's mood swings. He was eleven, he wanted to be having fun not having girl drama. "I'm sorry if I upset you, you know I don't want to do that," He added taking a seat next to her. Hopefully he would be able to calm her down and they would be able to just talk.

Vaska had just befriended a group of soon to be first years half blood who were taking her to a muggle ice rink. She wasn't too excited but she had decided to come anyway. Once they got into the place Vaska asked her friend if they could lend her some money and will exchange them with galleons later. She made her way toward the cafeteria and ordered a drink. She glanced to the side only to find Troy and... Hold on is that the shimmy, shimmy, preppy princess who Troy mentioned? When her bottle came, she placed it on the counter and made her way toward Troy and sat on his laps with her legs bumping on the princess' bum. "Well hello you" she leaned over and passionately kissed him, she peeked just to see the princess' reaction and continued with her job. "Miss me?" she said with her thick Russian accent.

"They came for you and it was time for me to stretch, and I am not upset" she forcefully smile and blinked her eyes innocently at Troy. Just before Imogen continued talking a girl came and sat on Troy's laps, eating his face off. Imogen got even more irritated, she rotated her seat to the other side and stabbed on her salad even more. She took a deep breath before putting the lettuce in her mouth. All these dramas were making Imogen's life miserable, why would an eleven years old do that?

Imogen was always playing hot and cold with him so he didn't get her at the best of times. She seemed to be upset with him despite being the one who pushed him towards the girls and walked off. Troy was about to say something to her when suddenly a girl sat on his lap and smacked a passionate kiss on him. It wasn't until she pulled away that he realised who it was. "Vaska hey," He greeted her kissing her again. "How could I not miss that?" Troy smirked at her.

Vaska realized how irritated the girl next to her was, she decided to have her emotion in her palm. "Is this the famous Imogen?" she excitedly pulled the girl into a hug forcefully. Troy didn't mention about Imogen that much but Vaska was curious enough to meet the girl in person, what a coincidence! "You didn't tell me how pretty she is, Troy!" she leaned toward Troy and placed her arms around him. "Oops" she fixed her skirt and studied Imogen's reaction. "Your preppy princess is a dead meat" Vaska whispered to Troy's ear and kissed his jawline before introducing herself to Imogen. "Oh! I'm sorry! Vaska Vetrova" she gave her hand to Imogen. Boy did she enjoyed annoying the princess.

Imogen couldn't believe what she saw, she was completely disgusted with the girl. "Nice to meet you, Troy's girlfriend" the young girl smiled sweetly trying to eat her feelings as well as hiding it. Imogen decided to ignore the two and finished her salad quickly. Then again, the girl started talking and introduced herself as Vaska, Imogen really couldn't care who the h3ll she was. She smiled and shook her hand and continued finishing her meal. Once she was done Imogen hopped down the rotating seat and faced the two "Excuse me" she excused herself and put the bowl back to where it belonged. Imogen left for the bench and sat with her eyes facing straight to the rink, trying to calm herself down.

The situation was a little awkward, Troy couldn't read Imogen's emotions normally but it was clearly she wasn't happy with the appearance of Vaska. Troy frowned when Vaska whispered to him that Imogen was dead meat, he shook his head and whispered back, "Play nice Vaska," He said trying to keep calm. When Imogen said it was nice to meet his girlfriend Troy met Vaska's gaze briefly. They could both agree she wasn't that, he knew she wasn't the only one she was affectionate with. "She isn't my girlfriend, she's a friend," He clarified. Troy was starting to feel rather awkward about having Vaska on his lap in the pressence of Imogen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back