I wish, I wish

Hoshi met Ares' eyes without wavering. "About as much as I care for stomach flu." She said honestly. It was what she could say when Henric wasn't around. She could lie to others as well as lie to herself about it. When Henric wasn't around she hated him with a passion. Hoshi reached out and touched Ares's cheek. "Why do you ask?" She asked with sorrow in her eyes now. She wanted him to believe her. Hoshi also wanted desprately to believe herself.

As Hoshi looked into Ares eyes and answered him, relief filled him. He believed her. A small smile appeared on his face.

Ares froze as Hoshi touched his cheek and asked why he asked.He turned his gaze to the ground and was silent for a moment 'just say it' he willed himself. "What would you say..." Ares started. "if i told you I cared about you?" he finished with his gaze re-fixed on Hoshi's eyes.

Hoshi smiled and looked down looking as a pinkish tint came upon her cheeks. "I wouldn't have thought you'd develop an intrest in me." She said with a wide smile but still looking down. Inside she was cackling something awlful. She knew she would feel bad about it but she didn't she was enjoying herself. Hoshi thought it was time to end this little one on one for now though before Ares tried to kiss her. It was too soon for that at the moment. "Come on, I saw a Hufflepuff girl that looked like she was about to be in tears. Let's go cheer her up." She said with a wicked glint in her eye. She took out a headless hat from her bag and smirked hoping that Ares would get then idea.

Ares jaw dropped in shock "How could I not develop an interest in you?" he asked smiling at her "Your funny, charming, cunning and your Very attractive!!"

Before he could say or do anything else Hoshi suddenly mentioned cheering up a Hufflepuff and pulled out a headless hat, Ares smiled trying not to seem disapointed and brought out a canary cream from his pocket.

Hoshi nuzzled Ares' cheek to cheer him up then walked off while tworling the had in her right hand. Her hips where swaying in a natural sort of way. She was making it look like she didn't believe that he could actually be intrested in her. She knew that the way she was acting there was no way a boy could risist her charms. Any normal boy anyway. She shook her head head to get rid of that though.

Ares sighed as he watched Hoshi go. He scruched up his face confused. He liked her, she knew he liked her and he was sure she liked him. but if she did why didnt she tell him. Ares sighed again then popped his canary cream in his mouth as he followed Hoshi and went looking for the hufflepuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back