I wish, I wish

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
For a moment Hoshi wondered if she was really going to do this. Boys at Hogwarts where nice. She could just take her pick and stick with him. Hoshi sighed and leaned on one of the kitchen counters while nibbling on the end of a barbeque crisp. She wished she had Tohoru to talk about this too. She was used to her twisted sort of nature, had even talked her out of her most harmful scams. He was the one that kept her from become a full blown Yakuza daughter back in Japan like everyone wanted her to be.

Hoshi turned her mind back to the preasent. She had hinted during the Quidditch match with Aeon that she kind of liked him, she was leading on a Hufflepuff boy she met while walking around the like and she was thinking of leading on Zeke from Slytherin because he was such a ladies man. All that was missing now was Raveclaw. The only boy she knew from Ravenclaw was Knight and there was no way she was going after tham much.

One because he was her best friend and two because Taylor had her hooks in him already. If there was something that Hoshi did not do, it was steal from other girls. Espacially from Taylor, she was a good friend even if she like everyone else fell for Toni's fakeness. She picked up another crisp thinking. There was always Ares but he was like her. A prankster and sceamer. Did she really want to go after a guy that had wanted to action off girls as if they where things to be bought? She thought and pondered while working her way though a large bowl of crisps and a massive flagon of butter beer. Hoshi had never been one to eat healthy.

Ares came down to the kitchen, his stomach had been growling and he decided not to deny it. He got there and looked around trying to decide when his eyes landed on a familiar looking girl "Hoshi?" he asked, it had been awhile since he'd seen his friend. He walked up to her "hey! Whats up?"

Hoshi turned to lean back on the counter and see who was talking to her. "Hey you. Haven't seen you since the ball last year. Finally thought it was safe to come out of your House." She asked with a joking smirk on her face. She knew that Arisa, Kida and a few others where after Ares' blood when the Ball frist happened but they may have forgetten by now. "Want anything? I can get the house elves to bring it to you in like seconds." She said as she snapped her fingers and another bowl came across the room this time filled with spicy shirp sticks.

Ares smirked, "Heard some girls were out to kill mem thought I'd lay low" Ares grinned at the memory of trying to find his cousin and her friends dates and auctioning them off for money. "Missed alot school second term..." he added. Ares looked wide-eyed at the bowl of spicy shirp sticks and add "No thanks im okay..." He grabbed a couple of sticks "Stolen food is always better!" As he chewed on a stick he pulled himself up and sat on a counter "What mischief did you get up to last year?" he asked with a smirk.

Hoshi huffed and swong her arm to push Ares off the counter. "Not as much as I could have considering the whole play fisco. I sware I have to give myself a style or people are going to think I'm a killer the next time someone fakes their death." She said shaking her head. She looked at Ares up and down then bit her lip. She looked intrested for just a moment then got one of the shrip sticks tossed it in the air then caught it in her mouth. Not exsactly lady like but she wasn't going to do that much right away.

Ares laughed as Hoshi pushed him off the counter. Ares eyes widened "People thought you killed someone??" Ares briefly caught Hoshi looking at him and it seemed like a look of interest crossed her face. Ares looked away for a moment as he felt himself go red, he convinced himself he probably just imagined it and turned back to Hoshi.

Hoshi had to try hard not to laugh out loud. She loved the slightly confused look that boy's got when she did that. "There was a play on the 'Dangers of Pranking' given by the school prefects last year and clearly my crew would not just sit there so someone though it would be funny if they set off rockets in the play. It would have worked out nicely if the rockets hadn't set off the Whizz Bangs in one of the Prefect's backpacks and made it look like he had been blown to bits. Everyone jumped down my thoat but what cha gonna do? It's over now and I have my adoring public back." She said letting out a siffing laugh to tell Ares that last part was a joke. Yeah she liked the limelight but she didn't NEED it as it would seem. "Anyway have you been thinking of anything while up in your dorm?" She asked. Anyone? Her eyes asked but it was faint so Ares might not of noticed. Boys where surprisingly dence when it came to that kind of thing.

“Wow!” Ares muttered quietly. “Cant believe I missed all that!”

A look of confusion crossed Ares face as he swore Hoshi eyes asked ‘anyone?’ Ares spoke the first thing that came to mind “W-well..” he stuttered as he turned his glance away from Hoshi, “I wasn’t actually in my dorm most of last year, I was kept home for family stuff…” He realized how far he’d strayed from the original question “Well I missed you guys” He turned to watch Hoshi’s reaction.

Hoshi laughed while taking a sip of butterbeer. "Suckish. I was suck at home for most of the summer. First because of what I chose to ware to my own birthday party and second because of while I was sopped to be grounded I broke out of my room and went to Larissa's party. That earned me a whole lot of grounding." She said shaking her head. Mostly she was a good girl about it. She slipped off the counter and leaned forward on it kind of close to Ares. "I'll bet. It's heard not to miss the people you couse a lot of mayhem with." She said the smile she had said that with turning into something sultry and flirty. This was turning into a lot of fun.

The faint sounds of footsteps with the easy, trained ease of stealth and concealment could barely be heard. It was, logically, only able to be detected if you were either used to the one responsible, or were trained yourself. Raven black hair melded into the background and could only be seen as a dark wisp, whilst emotionless orbs loomed out of the dimly-lit kitchens for a moment before a pale hand reached out and grasped hold of an apple, with fingers closing around it and pulling it out of the basket where it sat with the rest of the produce. "Hello..." Came the usual smooth, silky voice; deceptively charming, Henric Lee stepped out of the darkness and into the light, throwing his features into sharp relief. He was dressed in normal clothes, not school robes, looking like he just came in without having time to change into otherwise. He sank his teeth into the apple and bit off a chunk of it, "There are others here, are there now?" He commented lightly, "And some I know. Hoshi?" He flashed her a brief artificial smile. "Apple?"

Hoshi closed her eyes when the hair in the back of her neck started to stand. No, no, no not now not when I'm so close! She yelled inside her mind but when she opened them she was looking at the black voids that where Henric Lee's eyes. "No thank you. Completely unhealthy is my thing." She said while dipping into the bowl of sticks she had ordered for herself. She bit into one hoping that the steady chewing would somehow make her heart follow suit. A summer away from him didn't seem to have done her any good. She was resentful for that. "Your free to share with us if you like." She said her voice thankfully completely pleasant. Her eyes however showed hatred masking a that bit of desire she could never quite get rid of. She tossed at her metallic blue hair trying to get that thought out of mind.

"Much obliged, but fruit is good enough - for now." Henric replied smoothly, taking another bite of the red apple he held. His unwavering pale orbs flickered over to Ares with uncanny precision, and he eyed him thoughtfully for a moment, his eyes piercing unto his, without regard for the fact that the uncomfortable sensation of his cold eyes boring into others was quite unnerving. "Lee. Henric Lee." He offered, tilting his hand under his waist and nodding his head in a mock bow of victorian fashion, with the same facade of smiles etched upon his features.

"Fine whatever." She said in what she hoped was an offhanded manner. She leaned forward more as Henric eyed her plaything. Hoshi shifted her position so she was looking the other way and let her hair cascade over her fragile looking hands. She was trying had not to laugh. "Looks like someone's trying to be James Bond." She said under her breath. All this should not been notice able to anyone who wasn't watching her and she was sure that Henric wasn't. Her loudness was enough to make her the foucal point of most people when she was in a group but she was never the center of attention around Henric. Something that she tried hard not to admit bothered her.

Ares suddenly felt nervous as Hoshi moved closer to him. They were suddenly joined by another boy and Ares fell silent as if he was caught doing something he shouldnt have. Ares watched them quietly but he couldnt figure out their relationship, it seemed to be a love-hate one, and the thought of that made Ares suddenly uneasy, he felt a slight pang and was shocked to realize it was jelosy.

The boy introduced himself and Ares tried not to laugh as he heard Hoshi mutter something under her breath about James Bond, Ares made eye contact with the boy and tried to match his tone as he said "Ares. Ares Taylor"

"Surname first." Henric replied cheerfully, finishing his apple and tossing the core into the air. Before either of the two could protest about littering, his wand was out in a flash, the speed matching the fast draw of a katana. "Flipendo." The boy murmured, and the apple core burst into pieces and was sent flying towards the trash. Instantly, Henric placed his wand back inside his robes and smiled politely at them. A smile that resembled that of a serpent grinning before it struck.

((Pisst, Wrong name Ares.))

Hoshi had turned back and could'n help but roll her eyes at the display. Then she caught sight the smile Henric was using. "He welcomes little fishes in with a shimmering crocodile grin." She said quoting a line from Alice in wonderland. She stepped behind Ares and wrapped her arms around him while standing on pointed toe. She really did detest being short sometimes. She was able to get high enough that she could whisper in Ares' ear though. "Go, I'll deal with the intruder and meet you somewhere. Send word or I will whichever you chose." She whispered with a bit of alarm but a bit of desire in her voice. She was make it seem like she wanted to be alone with Ares. She really trying to save his life did things take a turn for the worse.

[lol thanks! wrong character]

Ares rolled his eyes at the boy "Unlike you i wasnt tring for James Bond" Ares froze as he felt Hoshi's arms wrap around him. Ares watched Henric as Hoshi whispered in his ear, he felt his heartbeat sped up as he noticed alarm in her voice, "Will you be okay?" he asked quietly still eyeing Henrick

Pale orbs scanned Ares'with faded, diminished interest, noting his childish venom. There came the smile again; wide, friendly, deceptively charming, and if you knew how to read faces, he had a dagger behind his back, was the term. "Evidently." Henric replied, reaching for another apple and sizing it up in his hands. His eyes lingered on Hoshi for a moment, his piercing stare bore into her eyes, then he flicked the apple at Ares' to catch. "I choose not to interupt ... O'hime sama." The last words whispered in Japanese lingered in the air as Henric turned and seemed to disappear into the darkness of the kitchens.

As Henric seemed to disapear, Ares turned around confused to Hoshi "Should i still go?"

Hoshi watched Henric leave with whatever hatred she could pull into her eyes. She couldn't kill what she really felt for him though. His last parting words echoed though her but Hoshi hid it well. "No he's gone. I mean to deal with him alone but I guess he got the message." She said airly. She was good at pretending it meant nothing to her now. She hated the boy for making her insides churn like this. The way Henric made sure that his eyes met her's Hoshi knew she would have hell to pay for this later. She didn't care. She didn't want to care at any rate. "Unless you want to leave." She said to Ares with a mischieves smile.

As Hoshi encouraged him to stay Ares couldnt help but feel confused, who was this boy and what was his relation to Hoshi?

The Ravenclaw boy turned to face Hoshi face on "I dont wanna leave," he smiled a flirticious smile "do you want me to leave?"

Hoshi shook her head. "No I don't want to leave. I just wanted you to be safe. You knew the way he was looking at both of us." She said almost pouting. Inside she was celebrating. Ares was her's still! Hoshi could help but think she was good.

Ares smiled as Hoshi told him she didnt want him to leave. Although Ares didnt want to bring it up he felt he had to know. He looked at the ground "Soooo..." he began willing himself to complete the question "Whats the deal with Henric?" he asked unsure if he wanted to know the answer.

Hoshi hissed. "He's an annoying shadow boy that I would rather live without." She said rolling her eyes. That was how she felt most of the time but she couldn't help but keep her old feelings for him. She wished for Henric with all her heart. She would be damned if she ever told that to anyone. It made Hoshi sound foolish which she was not. Why would she tell that to Ares anyway. He was looking at her as if he was intrested. Something she was going to take full advantiage of.

Somehow Hoshi's gave Ares the impression something had happened once between them 'Last question regarding Henric' he promised himself.

Ares placed his hand on Hoshi's shoulders and looked into her eyes hoping she wouldnt be able to lie to his eyes. "Do you care about him?" He asked her, hoping she'd say no so he could drop the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back