I Want In.

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Dante Vrael walked through the forbidden forest, anger and hate seething through him. He had just jinxed yet another Gryffindor mudblood who had spoken out against him, calling him a freak and an idiot. 'Stupid boy shouldnt have opened his filthy mouth,' thought Dante, a foul smile spreading across his gorgeous face. He chuckled to himself, a nerve rattling laugh. He had his wand in his hand as he made his way though the forest, not heading anywhere in particular. He longed for something to do. He had once again argued with his uncle about joining the Death Eaters. He felt ready, but his uncle kept refusing him. It made him angry that his uncle thought him unready. "Bombarda Maxima!" he screamed, flinging the spell towards a tree, and watching the trunk explode and collapse behind him, not faultering in his step at all. He was a better dueler than three quarters of this school, and he was still stuck in his Third year. It pissed him off that the Headmaster was to much of a fool to advance him to where he should be.

Dante entered a clearing, walking into the center of the clearing. "Bombarda Maxima!" he yelled again, watching another tree fall just on the edge of the clearing. He walked over and sat on the fallen log. "I will join the Death Eaters, sooner or later." he said to himself, holding his wand in his hand.

A lot of students were trying to get into Lykke's position which was pathetic, or at least Hayley thought they were pathetic. Hayley had no idea how she ended up being the co-leader of the group, she didn't even do anything. Perhaps the ex leader saw Hayley's quality or perhaps she had her own reason. Whatever it was, Hayley didn't care after all who was she to care about other people's business. She cared about herself and her family only, excluding her uncles, cousins. If other people didn't care a bit about her then she should treated them the same way, or at least that was what she thought and she wasn't going to change to impress someone or to get attention. People would come and beg later on when she grew up. She was going to be like her father, wealthy, well known, perfect. He was her role model.

The only reason why Hayley wasn't in the dorm studying or in the library reading books was that she had to clear her mind. There were a lot of things coming up to her mind including the jealousy and the competition between the family members and Hayley was one of them. The young girl entered the forbidden forest with her head held high as she started to walk deeper. The girl held her wand and performed Lumos and bowed down to the ground, picking up an unusual leaf and placed it to her pocket. She took out a cloth and wiped her hands, cleaning it. But suddenly she heard someone casting spells, collapsing the trees. She rolled her eyes as she walked a little deeper and spotted a boy sitting. "Why are you talking to yourself?" Not that she cared if he would answer the question or not. She wasn't even sure why she asked the question in the first place. She looked at him arrogantly and faced the other direction, backing him, ready to leave him alone.

Dante had been in the middle of carving his name into the tree trunk with his wand when he heard footsteps. He looked up, not able to see who it was that had followed him. But yet, he could hear the footsteps of what he assumed was a girl, as they seemed more gracefully placed, and more agile. He looked back down, thinking to himself as he gripped his wand. He wasnt in the mood for a confrontation, and if thats what this person wanted, they weregoing to end up in the Hospital Wing. Dante sighed, and looked up when he saw someone come into view.

It was a girl, and one he had seen quite a bit of. Hayley Huberta. She was known widely throughout the Slytherins. The Dark Elite's new leader. Dante grinned, jumping off the fallen log. He shrugged to her as he walked over, shaking off the question, because honestly, he didnt know. "No reason in particular. Hayley, right?" he asked, holding out his hand when he stood infront of her. "Im Dante Vrael, and ive waited a while to meet you in the flesh." he said, smiling at her.

At first Hayley was about to leave the boy because she didn't even care a bit about him well not that she decided to care now but she was pretty surprised that he knew who she was. She had seen him somewhere but she couldn't remember where and when. She wasn't even sure if she got the chance to talk to him or not. "No reason?" She said flatly as she glared at him for several seconds before continuing talking. "Just so you know, I don't shake other people's hand" Hayley dislike the physical contact between her and other people. Well she didn't mind if she was closed to them or if they were her father's friends but she did mind if she knew nothing about them. And if this boy in front of her had to play by her rule if he wanted to talk to her.

The only reason why Hayley wanted to be friends with other people was because they were rich and smart. She had met a lot of wealthy kids who she thought were dumb. But someone did caught her attention and that someone was different, so much different than Hayley's father although now she was in the middle of a cold war with him. "What do you want?" She asked flatly. There must be something that he wanted to talk about if he wanted to meet Hayley. If the answer was nothing then Hayley wont waste her time in the forest. She disliked the place anyway and she definitely didn't like being around other people that she knew nothing about.

Dante withdrew his hand, seeing she was obviouslyuncomfortable with shaking his hand, and there was no point in trying to force her. It was like he had wanted to anyway, it had been a formal greeting, that was all. He studied her. She was obviously arrogant, and she portrayed a face that said she didnt much care to be in the forest. Dante though she was a strange girl, at least, stange enough when one knew who she was. "I... Didnt mean to offrend you with the handshake. I was just saying hello. Im not usually this nice to people..." he said, somewhat to himself, as he looked to the ground.

He wasnt handling this like he had wanted to, and that was frustrating him. He rubbed his cheek and chin softly, feeling the spikey stuble that was growing again. "I dont want anything in particular. Well, i do, but nothing i can achieve right now. I want in on the Dark Elite, and more than that, i want to head it." he explained, not rudely, but in a gentle tone. "I think i can do great things for the group, and bring them out of some of their primal ways, and your the one i need to see apparently." he explained shrugging and taking a step back from her, uncomfortable by the closeness.

Hayley continued locking her blue eyes to Dante's as she listened to him trying to explain about the hand shake. Actually, it should be Dante who should be offended because Hayley wasn't acting very nice to him but she was quite surprised that he thought she was offended. "What does it have to do with me about you being nice to people or not?" She said flatly and coldly. As long as it had nothing to do with the girl, she wont care. Actually this was the first time she talk to someone that she didn't know after the break. She had been locking herself in her room and had been keeping herself busy studying, not even bothered to look at other people. So she was getting used to her old self again, the cold, arrogant, selfish Slytherin.

After hearing that Dante wanted to be the leader of the Dark Elite, Hayley glared at him giving him an are-you-kidding-me-look. She wasn't expecting him to dare to ask such a question. "So in conclusion, you want to boss me around?" Her voice was cold and unfriendly but if he turned out to be someone like her then she would be acting nicer to him. But as for now, she wasn't going to do that or at least not yet. Hayley didn't even continue talking, shew as observing every movement of his as she waited for him to answer the question.

Dante shrugged, not bothering to answer her question. It was obvious she didnt like him, or care to knowhim, which was fine with him. He didnt like friends, and was glad that he had none. Fear inspired all the loyalty he needed, so who needed friendship. He was beginning to dislike this girl, as she kept acting like a rude, immature pest. If she hadnt been the girl he needed to get what he wanted, he would have trounced her. She was two years younger, and in his eyes, was nothing but a spoilt brat.

He lowered his eyes when her tone got even darker, and he couldnt help one of his twisted grins spread across his face at the thought of torturing her. "You mistake me. I wish to co-lead. You seem to me like you dont have all that much care for the Dark Elite, and by the looks of those delicate hands, you'd prefer spending more time with a book than teaching the filth their place." he said, pacing around her. "I offer you the solution. I become co-leader, your... general, shall we say. I lead the army, and take care of the dirty work, and if you want or need anything done, i step to so that your happy. You can continue doing what you want, without the worry of having to lead something you clearly have no care for..." he continued. "Its a win-win situation, really." he finished, grinning at her.

The boy was quite smart to figure out what was in Hayley's mind. And she was starting to like him. "Who are you again?" Whenever Hayley asked this question, what she meant was who his family was, were they well known, were they wealthy? Of course those who's family had a good reputation wont be ashamed to tell the whole world who they were. "Vrael..." She muttered, the name wasn't familiar. Probably it was because she hadn't been able to accompany her father when he was meeting his co-workers or friends. Or she just had no idea who he was.

Hayley continued listening, not moving an inch "Why are you so sure of your self?" This time she wasn't saying it as cold as before, but it was still cold and still unfriendly. But this time she wanted to know the answer. Hayley liked the way he tried to persuade her, it seemed that he wasn't going to be a foe of hers after all. But again thing could change. "And why do you care so much about the group?" She was actually thinking about making them her minions but she knew that she couldn't do it all alone because she was too arrogant to interact with them and she needed someone else.

Dante chuckled softly when she asked who he was. The question was simple, and he instantly knew she was asking for a background. He considered just how much he should tell, and then shrugged the thought off. He would tell her all of it, because he was winning her over, and maybe this would tip the scales. "I am Dante Vrael, son of Beilen Vrael and Malice Michaels. They were killed when i was 13. How, i am yet to find out. My only remaining family is my uncle, who's name i cannot say." he said shrugging.

He listened to her continue, and with the change of tone and expression he knew he had her. "I am so sure of my self, because unlike most, i have complete confidence in myself, and my actions and power. I know what i want, and i know i'll get it, because i wont stop until i do." he told her, winking at her. "And i dont care for the group... I care for what the group could achieve. Our own personal army to command. The power, placed in your hands... That is what i care for. Something to show that we are not just kids, who pull pranks, but are soldiers, and we will not be tamed." he said, turning to face her now, determination in his eyes. "So, what say you? Will you acknowledge that i will do great things for us? That i will bring a new era to the Dark Elite, Hogwarts. Give me the power to lead, and i'll bring this school to our feet." he said, his ambition showing in his eyes as he beamed his dark glee at her.

Hayley was getting more interested as she listened to the boy talking. But of course, she wasn't going to make him the head of hers. After he had finished talking, she stared back to him "I'll think about it" She said, ignoring the story of the father of Dante's. She wasn't good in talking about the death of someone. If he wanted to be in the group then he had to play by her rules. Lykke was no longer here and Hayley wasn't going to accept random students to join the group. And the mission of Hayley's was a little different although she wasn't planning on changing the goal of the group.

Not having anything else to say, Hayley faced the other direction and started walking and stopped as she faced back to Dante. "See ya around" She said and continued walking. The only reason why she even bothered saying it to him was that she found him interesting or in other words, they could be friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back