I wanna have your baabehs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephina Caraway

So, Zephina is a very mad :pat: but also very sweet :wub: 18 year old girl.
However, her life is gonna change a lot now. I would like her to find a boyfriend (Or a one night stand, I'm up for either!.. Or both :r )
and she is going to get Preggerz. Now, the boy can RUN AWAY at first notice about this, he just needs to do his job (Rofl) and Pee Off. Oorr of course he can stick with her for eva :wub:
Up to you!

Please reply :woot:

I can see you lurking Hammy, POST my boy xD

I have a 19 year old guy who could work?
He'd probably stay with her out of obligation. He'd flirt with people but wouldn't cheat or anything.

Haha, you saw me lurking. xD Nice catch.

I can offer Oogi to give her a baby. Oogi has a job and he studies at the same time, so he's not worried about offering financial assistance, however, he will be surprised to have a baby. He's willing to help in any manner he can, but he won't settle down with Zephina though. He will meet her, meet his child and what not regularly, but he won't get tied down with her. Oogi is a pretty good guy, good sense of humor, nice, kind, gentle and very handsome guy. :p

Update: xD

1. Sorry, Zephina is not in Durmstrang, little confusion there. She's a member.

2. I have a little plotty thing waiting to be confirmed, where I'm thinking of Zephina sort of.. Going off with a lot of guys and not knowing who's the baby was :tut:
Anyone up for that?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back