I think this is goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesedi Yeboah

OOC First Name
Bay
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
I think this could be the last you guys are going to be hearing from me on any of my accounts, I just wanted to post something here before I go about with possible deactivation. Between moving to a new school district, college credit classes on top of regular academics, and actually starting applications to universities, I'm afraid it's time for me to say goodbye to HNZ. I've got back and forth on this so much, but I really do think it's for the best given the current circumstance. I just can't do this amazing place justice anymore which isn't fair to all the other people here.

I know I don't post a lot here, but I really enjoy interacting with you guys when I get the chance. You all are amazing people and I hope the best for you.

XOXO,

Bay

I wish you the best of luck on your schooling. Nothing is more important than schooling (I say that while I HNZ and procrastinate on my homework currently).
Anyways, you may return, or may not, but at least stop by to say hi or something! I never got the chance to RP with you, but maybe in the future, if time allows!

~ Kaitlyn

I'm glad to hear that you are good busy, but sad to see that you're leaving HNZ. I hope that you can find some time, at some point, to continue on with the site even if it's just to stop in and say hi to us every once in a while. Best of luck with everything! :)

Real life always comes first. Good luck with school, I hope you manage to achieve all that it is you desire. Swing on by and give us an update every now and then when you've got the time! We'd love to hear about how you're going. As I said, good luck, and I hope everything manages to settle down for you and you can pop back to say hello. :hug:

Awh, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving bay :hug: But I wish you all the best with school and your future, and maybe some day we'll see you around again! ^_^

I'm sorry that you're leaving Bay, I wish you all of the best in the future with school and what not. Come back and visit us if ever you have the chance and want to.
All the best :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back