Richard Mckay

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Johnbarrowman1.jpg
Okay, that man up there, is Richard Mckay. Thirty seven years old and a very big supporter of Pureblood supremecy. Rick is only new to the Pureblood deal because for a long part of his life he was completely immersed in the Muggle world. He even, dare I say it, married one and is the biological father of the sixteen year old Ravenclaw, Nadia Kaster. Some of you might know her as the adopted niece of Sammy Kaster. Anyway, all that life has been wiped away after his muggle wife Sally died and he completely immersed himself into his Pureblood roots. No-one apart from those who knew him before hand know about his past, including the Death Eater circle. Where he once was a kind man, Rick is now completely different. Rick has a distinct personality, something that should never be taken lightly. He has many layers. At first, one would see that he is simply observant and a man that is after something. However, after this, Rick starts to show a darker side, something that many would see, and few would forget. Rick is obsessive and he will go after what he wants, no matter what it is, especially if it greatly appeals to him. Rick is determined to have what he desires, and he is also an analyzer. He will study someone, everything about them, and see what makes them tick, simply for the fun of it. Rick has a snarky attitude at times, and he loves to press buttons to get under other's skin. He is a trustworthy ally, however, when he is suspicious of someone, which is easy to be, he will turn his back and watch them die. Rick is also possessive, and everything he does is for this attribute. Even his thoughts are beyond what most would say. Rick however will do anything to avenge someone that did in fact matter to him, though sometimes, he makes sure that others carry it out. Cold, calculating, fierce, determined. The four attributes that make up the entire, Mckay-Smith lineage.

Now what I am here for is a Pureblood Lady to share his life. He is getting a bit long in the tooth nowadays and needs a woman to carry his line forward. Now this can be through one of two ways They can be married, or it can be like a buisness deal, they get together, have a kid and break up. After this there are two ways they can meet, one is that they already know each other and she has been specially picked by his mother, or that they do it the old fashioned way and like meet at a bar or something, at a DE meeting or whatever. Anyway, lemme know what you think in either a pm or a post. I will greatly appreciate anyone that can help me. ^_^
~Teigs

Bump

Hey Teigs. I PMed you on Richard. I never had a chance to tell you though. Sorry 'bout that. -Lovi

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back