OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
So most of you who know me well know that every now and then I take a bit of a hiatus from the site. I had gotten a little irritated earlier with a few things on here and had almost said 'To heck with it, I'll just quit', but after a bit of thinking and deciding that would have been a stupid thing to do I've decided it's probably just best for me to take another break. Now, with me, who knows exactly how long this break will be. It could be from a few days to a couple weeks...just really depends on my mood.

Plot wise I had a few things going on I think.

Sawyer/Leo: Pat, I promise as soon as I get back you will have your slutty response I've been promising ;)

Lola/Daniel: Pat, feel free to godmod me if needed...within reason and you know what I'm talking about :p

Kynleigh/Andrea/Oscar: I think that Louise is on a short break herself with schooling and such so hopefully I'll be back by the time she is, if not before :)

Natalina: I don't think I had anything planned thus far for this little one so I'm not really all that fussed about it.

Hannah: Same as for Natalina.

Serena: Same as for Natalina and Hannah.

Steven/Cystine/Jordan: We've already discussed what it is we're going to do on this one :)

Daniella/Annaleise: Zach, I promise I'll get back to a reply for you as soon as I'm back ;) And I promise you a month of no shunning :p

Katalina: Yah, well whatever I don't even know. Could care less...pretend she fell of the face of the planet or became a DE or joined a convent or whatever, who cares. I'll bring her back when and if I feel like it.

Anyhoo...I think that's it. If there is anyone else that I'm RPing and have forgotten then I really am sorry if this really effects you...trust me it's best for everyone if I take a break right now. Hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later, but I have a feeling this one will be more of a later kind of thing. Will miss you guys, but hopefully I'll come back less irritated and ready to RP again.

♥ y'all
Katie

Come back soon, cause I miss mah special greetings I give ya. :(
Enjoy the break though! :hug:

~ Sir Kaitlyn

Aww, take all the time you need Katie, but we shall miss you! :hug:

Katie! :(

I'm gonna miss you girly! Enjoy your break though!
:hug:

Awww hope you take the break you need and get some rest and whatnot! ^_^
Hope to see you sooooooon!! :wub:

Love ya! :abby:
-Abby

A month .. of no shunning? :woot:

Come back soooon! :wub:

So now that I've vented to a few peeps and gotten some things off my chest and feel very loved by you guys :wub: I think that this break is officially over...this one didn't last long cause I just missed you guys too much ^_^ :hug:

And yes Zach...a whole month of no shunning, but that doesn't mean that you can't give me chocolate and Skittles still :r

Ahhhh, my special lovin' from Pattydoodlums ^_^ :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back