I swear its been a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Some of you know that I am going to California on Weds but I figured I would leave a official post. So on the ninth I am going to wake up early in the morning and fly from one side of the US to the other. That's the easy part. The hard part is going to happen to around 12pm. At that time I will be walking into my older sisters job. Well no that's a bit easy as well. The hard part is going to be not crying. I am sure that you are wondering why. Well if I am remembering correctly the last time her and I saw each other was when I was 10. So that's almost 14 years. We lost contact due to an evil step sister. :glare: She doesn't know I am coming down. Her amazing wonderful husband has planned this whole trip because he understands just how much we miss one another.

So I won't be replying to any rp's. Even when she's at work I am going to be relaxing and spending time with other family and friends out there. I will be gone from I am going to say the 8th to the 26th. I get back the 24th but I want to give myself a few days to relax. This effects all characters listed here. I will pop on to grade lessons and post and I might do lessons but that should be it. I am so excited about this you all have no idea. Alright I am going to close this so I can start hunting down everything I need.

I shall return
Eden
sisters_zps468a5317.jpg

I hope you have a good time in Cali with your family and friends. Best of luck traveling!! See you when you return. ^_^

That sounds really exiting. I hope that you have a really good time with your sister, family and friends.
See you when you get back.

I am officially back from vacation. Expect to see a whole lot more of me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back