Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
Well to those who pay attention to my recent "agruement" with Donna in the shouty or other offhanded comments I've made around the board.
Then you know what about is to be said.
Those who haven't be prepared!</FONT></SIZE>
I'm going back to college on Monday!!
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Georgia">So I'm not leaving for good or like ever :p But despite Donna's wishes I must go back to school!
Anyway I don't leave till Monday but tomorrow I'm going to be spending the better part of the day putting my things into the car.
As well as seeing my best friend for an hour or two in the afternoon. I'll check in tomorrow morning for sure and do some replying. As well as Monday night unless there's a get together of sorts.
This coming week I'll be at a Conference on campus for the better part of Tuesday-Thursday. Like from 8am-6pm each day, ugh I'm gonna die!
But anyways considering I'll be moving in and getting settled I won't be on top of replying even more so that I'm going to be doing classes for my characters before I do other threads and such. I'll try to reply to most of them before I leave, so be prepared for my characters to fill up the active posts :p

But yeah I'm excited to go back as I have a lot of fun things planned for myself which will include the social life I don't have at home =))
During the boring parts of the conference I'm sure I'll have my iTouch and be stopping in :r Though I shouldn't haha.

Once classes begin next Monday I'll actually have a lot of free time to be on and such. But yeah I just wanted to give you all the heads up so you don't think I've left you all!

But Yeah so for the better half of this week I won't be around. Now I must go off and pack some more!

Thanks Kait and Jessye!

I'm all moved in, not nearly done with unpacking but the room is a lot smaller then the one I had last year so I'm going to wait to move things anymore till my roommate gets here on Saturday I have enough of my time being taken up by the Coference that today starts at noon, tomorrow 8am

My weekend is jammed pack full of stuff! Wooo. But by Monday I should be starting up a routine and will have time to reply to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back