I Should've Hit The Bludger Harder

Doriano Knight

Dorian Knight made his way out of the castle and towards the Quidditch pitch in an annoyed huff. His newly purchased broom was gripped tightly between his tanned fingers as well. He intended to let his frustration out while playing Quidditch. Or rather throwing around some stupid Quaffle for awhile. He wouldn't have been grouchy in the first place if the Common room had been quiet so he could finish all the homework he had due sometime this week. He usually spent a relaxing hour or two finish it all up in the Common Room so he had a free week but today it just seemed like that wasn't going to get anything done. A large group of loud and obnoxious Ravenclaws arrived just as he had started to work on it and they were so loud that Doriano was pretty sure that it would give him a headache just listening to them. It was probably a group of good for nothing first years. They usually didn't know when to shut up in the first place. Doriano would usually turn around and tell whomever it was to shut up and such, he was in no mood to even deal with a group today.So with a loud agitated sigh he had retrieved his new broom and decided to head out and play some Quidditch. It would have been a lot more fun if he could just beat it out of the first years head. But that apparently wasn't allowed. He would obey the rules for the most part because he wasn't stupid. He didn't want to get into trouble. Once out in the middle of the pitch he managed to locate a good place to start and mounted his broom. Then he kicked his body off the ground and threw the Quaffle into the air with a strong force. His body flew after it like a speeding bullet, he would rather not be outside today but since the losers in his house felt like they needed to be loud and obnoxious. He had no other choice.

Eventually Doriano began to throw the Quaffle further and further before he sped after it and tried his best to catch it before it hit anything or fell on the ground. However he failed to notice another presence on the Quidditch pitch. Which is why he didn't bother to decreased the strength behind his tosses. Finally Doriano made his final toss, it flew like a demon bullet or something. A smirk of pride rose to the Italian's lip as he watched it soar. He wasn't even going to bother catching it this time, he was tired anyways. But his mighty toss suddenly took a turn for the worse as he watched the Quaffle begin to fall. This wouldn't have been a problem if his amethyst brown eyes hadn't notice an idiotic looking girl right in the middle of the pitch. Oh if that hit her that wasn't going to be pretty. Then Doriano would most likely get b!tched at. All he could wish for was that the stupid Quaffle didn't hit her abnormally large looking head.

Krystin Saenger-Cromwell was what one would say, lost, on the grounds of Hogwarts New Zealand. She really hoped that she would have found her way around here by now, but one could say that she was extremely wrong. Krystin brushed her brunette locks behind her ears and she just hoped that she would find her way to the gardens, which was where she was going to meet up with someone to teach them a certain lesson. However, she managed to find herself no where near the gardens at all. The Veela girl that did not know that she was unnaturally this pretty. Her blue and green eyes searched the grounds and she had hoped to have found it by now. However, she stepped into a stadium of some sort. She groaned, and thought with a huff, Got to be kidding me, I ended up in a Quidditch Pitch! However, she stopped to think for a moment, under the impression that she was alone. She did not even bother looking up to see if anyone was practicing. Why would they right now? Quidditch had not even started so she was not worried at all, even though she should be right now. Krystin had no idea that someone above was practicing their throws, even though she had not been there but for a minute. Krystin needed to find the gardens and there was not an older student in sight to point her in the right direction. Instead, she remained there, perched and wondering where she should go from here.

Letting out a sigh, she wondered if she should leave. When she turned to leave, she had a feeling that there was someone else around. And she looked around, her eyes searching for whomever could be around her, but her eyes found no one. Krystin did not know what that sound was coming from, like wind, but she felt no gusts. It was freaking her out a bit, but she refused to acknowledge fear in her mind or in her dictionary. She thought about playing Quidditch one day, maybe beater or a seeker. She was not the sporting type though, so she might not even see the point in playing. Krystin muttered, "Well, maybe I should head back to the dungeons because there is no point in standing here." If only she had thought that earlier or else she would be avoiding a certain something heading her way. However, she heard something. Krystin thought it sounded like a weapon hissing through the hair. Krystin glanced up and before she knew it, a red thing had hit her in the back of the head. Krystin's head whirled and she dropped to the ground. She would have a headache after this. Her body was face first to the ground, her eyes closed and Krystin Belinda Saenger-Cromwell had been knocked out cold without even seeing what was coming. Her fingers softly twitched, but she was struggling to even awaken after a hit like that.

Doriano's mouth dropped open when the Quaffle flew like a speeding bullet right into some girl's extremely large head, damn that had to hurt a lot too! He hadn't exactly meant to hit anyone in the head so his first reaction wasn't to get of his broom and run over in a panic to see if she okay and everything. It was sort of her own fault for being an idiot and walking out onto the Quidditch pitch like that, hadn't she ever heard that people practiced on this field during the day and everything? She was awful lucky that there weren't any bludgers out. Some of the Beaters could hit that thing twice as hard as they could hit any of the bludgers clear across the field at times. That girls head would have been completely cracked open right now if one of those had hit her. Starting down Doriano rolled his eyes when he saw that his hit with the Quaffle had knocked her out, or killed her. Either way she was laying face first on the ground and she wasn't moving at all from what the elder Ravenclaw could see. 'Pleeeease don't make it so I have to go down there.' He thought to himself as he lazily hovered in the air. His eyes fixed upon the body lying on the ground. Maybe if he was careful and sneaky he could just pretend this never happened and just head back to the castle with no problems. Then again his Quaffle was down there and he needed to get it back. He was going to have to go down there. A frustrated sigh left his lips and he slowly allowed himself to hover down so that his feet were touching the ground. He also dismounted the broom and set it on the ground so that he could approach the unconscious girl. Immediately upon approaching her he could smell her perfume and see her expensive clothing. So she was one of those girls? Oh that was going to be promising.

"Hey...." Doriano nudged her shoulder with his foot to try and wake her up without having to really touch her more than he already had. But she didn't budge and he rolled his eyes before bending down on one knee. He turned her over so maybe she could actually breath and was now lying on her back. She wasn't completely ugly or anything but Doriano had to admit that she did indeed have a very large head. Doriano flicked some of his dark hair from his eyes as he nudged the girl again, this time using his hand to shake her shoulder. Finally Doriano used his hand to smack her soft across the face, something his parents mentioned to do a few times to render someone back into their conscious state. After a few smacks he sat there and waited to see if she would wake up. If she didn't then he might have to get a Professor. Because he was not going to go to Azkaban because some idiot couldn't watch where they were walking and got hit upside the head by his Quaffle.

Krystin did not actually feel someone turning her over, and laying her on her back. She instead was seeing stars in her mind, not knowing how to really wake up from this type of trauma. Though the nudges seemed to not be doing their jobs in waking up this Slytherin, however after the few smacks to her face, a sign of life came from the Slytherin. She groaned, and her hand flew to her forehead. She felt something, like a throbbing sensations on the back of her head. What in the world would cause that pain? Krystin's eyes opened, one eye blue and the other green, and she stared at the sun to see this dazzling handsome boy. Whoa, he was hot! Krystin normally did not oogle over men or anything, but this just came as such a shock to her for a bit. The dark hair and skin, she liked it a lot. Did she have a crush? No, she would not say that right now. She did not even know him. For all she knew, he was the one that knocked her out. Yeah, he was the one that knocked her out all right. Krystin knew that there would be hell to pay.

Sitting up, before she pushed herself on her feet, she held the back of her head. Her stare swiftly changed to a glare to the boy, and she almost wanted to just smack the living daylights out of him. Did she know who she was? First year or not, she had one hell of a temper, and she was wanting to rip that pretty little face off, then again it would be a large waste for such beauty. Krystin hissed, "What the hell is your problem, do you always hit girls upside the head with a Quaffle?" Her headache was growing and growing, but her anger was just adding onto the headache. Krystin folded her arms across her chest, and she was angry. Well, so much for going to the gardens. She would be taking a trip up to the nurse's office to get this cured. He had knocked her out with one hit, and it was just embarrassing. Krystin hurried and made sure there was no grass and dirt in her hair and on her clothing. She could not afford to get these things dirty, even if she was doing it to cover up what happened.

The girl groaned and and her hand flew to her forehead. She was coming to! Doriano sat back and watched her carefully as she came out of her unconscious state. Once her eyes opened though his mouth dropped opened as far as his jaw would allow it to go. Her eyes were extremely odd colored! Were they supposed to be like that or was the Quaffle that hit her the cause. "Whoa. Your eyes are really messed up! I must have hit you harder than I thought I hit you. Oh well...your problem..not mine." He shrugged his shoulders and looked away from her and onto the field to see if anyone was around and watching him and the girl interact. He didn't want to get in trouble for this for one. Professors always seemed to be lurking around when one least expected it and if his own Head of House or one of the meaner ones came along and told him off for 'accidentally' hitting a girl, then he would possibly get a detention and no one would be happy. Because he would have to come back later and show this little girl who was the boss. Hopefully the Quaffle didn't mess anything else up because she was already going to have a hard time explaining to people that her eyes were now messed up. She probably saw in all black and white now too. This was a really bad day to go out walking on the Pitch. If she was only a little bit uglier Doriano could have told her that it looked like it hit her face too, or maybe that's how it always was. It was mean but Doriano wasn't all that nice either. When the little girl started to get an attitude back he snorted and flicked his hair out of his face. Obviously she didn't know who she was talking to.

"Excuse me? Your the one with the really big head for one. Second, who the hell walks onto the Quidditch pitch like that? You have no one to blame but yourself, brat." He glared at her with his dark eyes and his Italian accent made him sound so much snottier than he already was trying to sound like. He didn't care if she thought of him as a prick or not. She was yelling at him for something that wasn't really all his fault. It wasn't like he intended to let his Quaffle fall to the ground and hit her. He wasn't even aware that she was down there until it just was little too late. After a moment he rolled his eyes and picked himself off the ground. He didn't have to put up with this. Once standing he dusted of his pants and glared down at the girl.

Krystin gave the boy a weird look and she raised an eyebrow at what he said. Her eyes, they were messed up? Oh god, what if one was crossed or something? Krystin quickly whipped out a compact mirror and she glanced at her eyes, and they looked normal. And then it hit her, he was talking about her eye color! Or colors rather. Krystin glared at him and she said snottily, "You are such an idiot, my eyes are naturally this way. You can't change an eye color by rudely hitting someone upside the head. God, are you a Gryffindor or something?" Krystin really thought that this boy was just the most stupid one on the planet. Maybe that was why he was so hot, it made up for what he lacked in his mind or something. Some people had the luxury of having an odd eye color, but as far as Krystin was concerned, her eyes were the most amazing. One eye was green and the other blue. That was something unique, but she did not know just how unique she was. Her blood was running with something that helped on how beautiful she was. With her mother being Veela and all, but she did not even remember her mother. She had a picture, and that was all. Krystin kept it safe and locked up so that no one could ever see it.

Krystin folded her arms across her chest, and she narrowed her miscolored eyes. Oh he was going to pay for that one. Krystin wanted so much but to smack him right now. Krystin snapped, "Oh good grief, at least my head is filled with brains rather than hot air. I don't think you even need a broom to fly. And what moron throws the quaffle toward the ground? And as far as I go, yes, I made one mistake cause I was lost, but I was walking out before you clobbered me in the head!" Krystin was close to yelling now, but his dark eyes and that Italian accent was enough to make any girl swoon. Krystin was fighting it herself. The more fired up she got, the more out of control her charm got. But now she realized just how tall he was compared to her short and tiny frame. Krystin did feel a little intimidated, but she sure as hell was not going to back down from him. Her hands went to her hips, and she smirked lightly. Oh two could play at the game of who can be snottier. She came from a rich and powerful family for the most part. She could easily win this without even moving her wrist or anything. She might not be able to make him do anything for her as he seemed a little stubborn, but she would make sure that her name would not be one to forget.

Doriano rolled his eyes when the girl gave him a weird look and actually whipped out a compact mirror where she looked at her eyes, he kind of wondered what her reaction would be when she saw how weird her eyes looked. If it had been him he probably would have hit someone. But instead she told him that was how they normally looked and how he was a idiot along with calling him a Gryffindor and everything else rude that could come out of a little girls mouth. Wow this girl was a real b!tch and a half. Doriano didn't like anyone getting an attitude with him so immediately his first reaction was to scowl at the girl before he rolled his eyes again. "Your kind of making me wish I had hit you a little bit harder. Trust me, your eyes are not natural, neither is your face, you should really go get that checked out." She was worse than his sister when she was having one of her, I hate the world and everyone else needs to hate me too or I won't be pleased with myself phase. Which happened seriously like every two or three months. At least he knew his sister was normal when it came to genes and when it came to her moods sometime she was okay. But this girl he had never before and she didn't even look normal. Oh and Doriano sometimes had to be nice to his sister when his parents were around but this girl he had no obligations to, unless there was a Professor. Which he saw none of.

"Oh my god you whine so much. I was going to head in for the day so I just let it drop to the ground. Your the one who's stupid enough not to notice it and kept walking onto the field and stuff. Do your parents know how much of a dumbass you are, because you certainly are not some little princess." Doriano rolled his eyes as he watched her put her hands on her hips and act like a little princess, a snotty little princess who acted like she pretty much owned the whole damn place. He did not like little girls like that and he didn't like someone who treated him like dirt. He was the only one around here allowed to act like that. It was all her fault so why was she acting like this was all his fault? Maybe if he just took another bludger, or a Quaffle and hurled it at her head she'd be knocked out and would actually shut her mouth. This girl, was way more annoying that both his sister and his mother combined into one obnoxious woman. It was pure torture.

--Krystin rolled her eyes and she taunted, "With those scrawny arms, you would need some help trying to hit me harder. Have you ever had your brain scanned lately? Cause I think it has run away." Krystin thought that the Ravenclaw boy was really too stupid for his own good. She might have thought that he was cute and all, but that did not make up for how rude he was being. It would never make it up, and she glared at him with daggers shooting from her eyes. Oh how she wanted him to pay right now. Krystin shifted in her stance and she narrowed her eyes at the boy when she said that she whined too much. Wow, he could not hear himself right now could he? He sounded more like a girl than she did. And that was saying something! Krystin tapped her shoe on the ground and she retorted back rather snottily, "Oh my god," she mocked, "like everyone looks up to see if there is a quaffle heading right for them. Really, your parents don't know that their kid is not only a princess, but a sucky Quidditch player as well. Be sure to tap your heels before you get dirt all over the place, worm." Krystin rolled her eyes and she turned on her own heels and walked off. Oh that boy had some nerve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back