Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Well, I've put off posting in here for long enough. :errm:
I'm sure that a lot of you know that I haven't really been on much lately.
Life is just really confusing at the moment, with friends and stuff. I'm getting really annoyed at my 'best' friends and then apparently this girl who I thought was my friend has been talking about me behind my back. :cry: :err:
And school is becoming really stressful, tons of tests and insane amounts of homework. :wacko:
And on top of all that I've been arguing with my mum a lot more recently.
I've been trying to come on HNZ as much as I can, but it's just not happening for me. :err:
So I've decided I better post in here and let those of you who don't know what's going on.</SIZE>
Code:
^_^
I'll still try and pop on every once in a while. I really wanna play Quidditch this year ( :woot2: ) but since I'm trying Lemina out for seeker, that probably will mean I won't be on for that long.
Hopefully I can come on as much as possible, but this isn't getting any better. :blank:
I love all you guys soooo much and I promise I'll come back 24/7 again one day. :happy:
Emily =wub=
<SIZE size="50">
[If you wanna get in touch with me, plenty of people have various means of contacting to me, just ask them. :) Paaaat probably has about all of them, teh stalker she is. She even has my parent's mobile numbers. =lol= But she won't be giving them away. =glare= ]

:r: You wanna bet, I may want you to get in more trouble with someone sending your mum cheeky texts :rofl:

But back to the matter at hand :cry: I know you haven't been on as much as you normally are as of late but after reading this it is completely understandable. RL can get busy for us all at times, some more than others, but that's life and we all have to face it at times. I hope things get better for you soon, with school, family and friends (and the first two out of those three can be really annoying at times and when they get bad I know it's hard, but remember the third is always here for you - well you HNZ ones anyway ^_^ )

I hope you don't drop off the face of the Earth completely on us, I'd miss you too much :cry: Especially Lemina because Hufflepuff need their seeker :r: And don't worry if you're needed you'll more or likely get a text, heck maybe even at 7AM <_< :p :wub: you :lol:

If you ever need to talk, you know how to reach me, I'm always here for you :wub:

Talk to you later.
Lots of love,
Pat :hug:
Oh and I told you this already, I ain't no stalker, your teh stalker. Got it? :glare: Gooooooooooooooooood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back