I never meant for this to happen...

Adam laughed, "It's true, but I never thought of it that way." He walked over and hugged her. "I know hun, and it's all gonna be all right, jus ttry not to let it happen again." He kissed her cheek. He really loved her, and he knew it had just been a big misunderstanding after all. "I love you."

She smiled slightly as he kissed her cheek. Embracing him in the same type of hug. "Thanks for understanding." Then he said it... those three words. "You too." She responded to him. How long had it been that she had said those things? Too long obviously. She hoped he wouldn't notice how she froze up on the words. And if he didn, she hoped he understood.

Adam nodded, "I should probably go, I have to study." He looked at her sorrily. "I'll see you later Angela." He smiled at her and took off, he didn't want to leave Alfie waiting. Sure he had lied and was going to be sending owls back and forth with Alfie but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, he hoped.

Angela couldn't stop Adam from leaving, and she wondered if maybe; maybe she should have told him those three words. She couldn't say it too him though; never. She looked down, sliding down the wall; she still needed to be alone.
END SCENE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back