I never meant for this to happen...

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Up in the north tower was where Angela escaped to; just to be alone. For some reason no one was there, there never seemed to be anyone there; ever. She frowned, thinking of the incident weeks ago with Darian. She still hadn't told Adam; she didn't ever want to tell him. He might break up with her, or worse. She looked around. Had she heard something? No she couldn't have. She adjusted her pants, her outfit perfectly arranged. Hopefully she wouldn't have any interruptions this time.

Adam couldn't believe what he had read. He had even gotten a little watery eyed once he figured it out. He decided he needed to confront Angela about it but wanted to think it over first. He made his way up to the north tower. And as always he had to run into her. It always happened now matter what he did or where he was going. He stepped out from the staircase. "Hey Angela." He tried to sound calm it might not have even been her. He took a deep breath.

Angela swung around, the legs on her old jeans swaying. Her eyes, which were on the verge of watering from the thoughts she had been thinking, got big. She looked at the ground first, then at his lips. She couldn't look into his eyes. Even if he didn't know yet. "Uh, hi Adam. How are you?" She asked, trying to sound normal. She hadn't had to see Adam since the incident, so she never had to confront him. Now she needed too, but the voice screaming it in her head, just wouldn't slip through her glossy lips. She listened, waiting for his voice to be heard.

Adam could see the look on her face right away. "I wanted to talk to you about something." He wasn't to strait forward and gave her a little room to work with him on this. He was upset but if what he read was true she wasn't the one to be blamed. He kept taking deep calming breaths. He reminded himself this had to happen sometime. He looked at her and slid down the wall into a crouch. He closed his eye's. 'It might not have been her's. So why are you so worried?' His mind raced.

Always be okay, look the part.

She repeated those words in her head. Trying so hard to keep still. "What is it, hun?" She asked him, looking away from his lips, and toying with a heart shaped earring. There was no way he could know, unless he had found out from Darian, Kala, or her diary. And there was no way that could happen; because her diary was under her mattress. or so she thought. She hadn't written since then, afraid to read the entry. Afraid to admit that she didn't mind the kiss after thinking about it. She looked back at his lips.

Adam sighed. "I'm not accusing you of anything, and maybe I should have went to Darian first. But I found a diary, and I have reason to believe it's yours Angela." He looked at the floor. He couldn't get it out of his head, 'And, the sad part, was that after thinking it over, I didn't care. Of course I like Adam but.. oh god, what have i done.' He toyed with his sleeve. If it was her he wished she would just come out and say it, she should have came to him in the first place.

The words almost spilled out, but others reached her lips first. "A-Adam... You read my diary?" She asked. He had no right. She wouldn't be in this mess if he hadn't of read it. She knew that for a fact; and it made her mad. "Why would you read it, where did you find it?" She asked, trying not to raise her voice. She would explain later. No one had the right to invade on her privacy. It sounded bad, almost like she was trning around on him. And maybe she was. Seh was too young to be putting up with this.

Adam looked at her sternly. "Don't put this on me Angela, I found it in the hall by the girls bathroom. I didn't know what it was so I started reading it." He knew this wasn't going to end well. He thought he loved Angela and didn't want to lose her over something as stupid as Darian. It could be taken care of so easily but it was going the wrong way. "I woudn't have if I had known but you still should have came to me." It really hurt him that she kept it from him.

"i'm not trying to! How could you have not known. It says stay out on the front cover!" She raised her voice just so much that she sounded threatening. Her voice shook, tears in her eyes. Maybe the only reason she was arguing was because she knew that what she had done was wrong. Whatever the reason was, she was still doing it. "It's not like i chose for him to do what he did!" She turned away from him, looking out the window. Why couldn't she fly? Stupid gravity. She looked down, not wanting to face him no matter what.

"You think I don't know that?" Adam raised his voice a bit. "I'm not saying this is your fault, Darian will be set strait, but I had to make sure." He looked at her. "Did you even tell Skyle, She has a right to know too!" He knew he must really be feeling messed up defending Skyle, he didn't care for her too much. But it was still true none the less. He shook his head, his hair was really messed up today but he really didn't give a care at the moment.

She nearly shook. "No... I can't!" She gripped her arm tightly and gritted her teeth so that she could keep from shaking. She looked around, why was the room spinning? Why couldn't she be normal; not have these problems.

'Stop, just stop!' a small voice in her head yelled to her. That voice, the one that killed her so much to hear. What was she supposed to do? Breaking in her chest was in her ears, her eyes, the tears that overflowed filled her vision with blurred memories.

Adam stood up suddenly. "Angela." He raised his arms. "Don't cry, can't we just talk about this, please." He knew he wasn't quiet. He was just so frustrated. He paced the room, this was so unfair to both of the, and it was all Darian's fault. He loved him like a brother but this was an all time low. It was more like something his real brothers would do, not Darian. And Adam knew that is why the ache in his chest was so bad, he actually trusted Darian.

Knees so weak, like rubber. She fell to the ground. The stress, the tears; everything came out. Her aqua eyes reflected pain, so she shut them tight; letting the tears become her. Rushing into her hands that cupped her face. She couldn't stop this; she couldn't stop anything. Why was she so weak? And now she had hurt Adam, she knew she had hurt him badly. She felt so terrible. The ache in her chest radiated through out her whole body. Words were stutter, not real wourd. They weren't even sounds now that she was choking on her own tears.

Adam looked down stress and fear filling his pores. "Angela." He was starting to get worried. "Angela!" He said a little more loudly. He bent down on one knee and tried to calm her with soothing words. He knew Darian was going to pay for this. But until then he had Angela to worry about. He held her and tried to the best he could not to cry. This was not the way he wanted this to go, not at all.

"Stop don't!" She yelled pushing him back with all the strength she could manage. Which wasn't much. She let her own tears drowned Adam out. The last thing she had wanted was for him to be there; to see her cry. she was supposed to be so... strong. unbreakable, awesome and thrilling. Now she looked like an idiot. Crying so hard that the force shook her tiny body.

Adam stood up when she pushed him away. This was so not cool. He was only trying to help. He knew he didn't know much about love, his family sure didn't show very much, but he knew this was not the way it was supposed to go. HE looked at her and shook his head, he could tell she needed him, but was being to stuburn. He wanted to show her he didn't care that he loved her but what could he do? He knelt a little ways away from her. "Angela what's wrong?" He said softly.

She heard him stand up. Was he going to leave? That would be best. Then he wouldn't have to see her like this. She tried not to choke on the water and saliva that was in her mouth and throat. He didn't leave though, he stayed, kneeling a bit away from her. She didn't look at him at all. "I-it's all my f-fault, i always ruin e-everything. S-Skyle's g-g-gonna hate me!" She nearly yelled. She felt like she was breaking inside; every part of her shattering again.

Adam sighed, he was getting somewhere. "She won't hate you, she'll be mad, but you two could never hate each other." He smiled, he would get it through her think skull one way or another. "It's not all your fault either, I know how Darian is, he probably made you feel guilty and tricked you into it." He knew this couldn't be all her fault but she still shared some of the blame. He knew he had to be careful what he said. "I don't hate you either and i'm not mad, i love you."

Sobbing still Angela opened her eyes a bit and sat back off her knees. She hated herself. It was all her fault. Thankfully Adam didn't know that Darian had kissed her twice. That might send him over the edge. She shook her head no. "h-he didn't... he just sorta... k-kissed me." She could barely hear herself, and she wondered if Adam could hear her. He said that he loved her, and she started crying again; harder.

Adam looked down, "Well way don't we talk about this with out the waterworks?" He said as nicely as he humanly could. He Sat down next to her. "I will be talking to Darian as well, but I'm gonna leave it up to you to tell Skyle." He looked at her with serious eyes. This subject wasn't going to be taken lightly. Darian had a girlfriend and Angela was with him, so what else was their to understand.

She nodded. "I-it's a little bit m-more hard then you think." She had taken it the wrong way. It was rude to say that; especially when he had no clue what was going on in her head. She looked away from him but then her eyes shot back. "No! No, please don't tell him I told you!" She exclaimed. She didn't want another Angelo thing to happen.

"I don't have to say it was you." Adam looked at her. "I'll say i found out from the diary I found." He was going to talk to Darian one way or another and she couldn't stop him. It was just something he had to do. It would hopefully break some tension between all four of them once they were all informed of what had happened and why. "He won't do anything drastic I'm sure."

She looked away from him, still trying hard to calm her tears. This was why she never cried; she couldn't ever stop once it started. She wasn't sobbing nearly as bad. She was scared, she didn't want Skyle to know; she didn't want Darian to fight with Adam. They were family. That was the point. it was all family. Angela giggled.

Angela giggled and Adam gave her a confused look. "What's so funny?" He asked. HE would never understand girls, first they bawled their eyes out, then they get mad, then there laughing? It made no since to him what so ever. So he just looked at her confused not knowing what to say or if he should say more about anything. He was just glad she wasn't crying anymore.

"It's all family." She stated looking at him. "don't you think it's weird? That it all happens between cousins." She shrugged slightly. Maybe it was just her that found it funny. She looked at him. "I'm sorry or putting you through this. it was the last thing on my mind; i swear..." So it was a lie; she had wanted to tell him, she didn't want him to see her bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back