I Need You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wand
A magic one?
This is Michiko. She is lovely, but I have been neglecting her. She is a bit of a dreamer, but she's brave and also a little mean if something isn't going her way.

I need

Friends? Just a bunch of people to be her friend. Instead of RPing meeting, I'd like to pretend that they already met. Any girls in Ravenclaw to share a dorm with her?

Enemies? If your character would hate Michiko, I would love an enemy or two. Or five...

A Crush? Someone Michiko would have a huuuuge crush on.

Anything else that your character would be ^_^

i have a third year Ravenclaw that I'm looking for a 'motherly' plot for. Michiko being Asian will make her care more for her, since her late aunt and new baby niece were both Asian. i need someone to need a mentor like her, not necessarily for school, but, for relationships and such. Angela's been around the block, so to speak. So what do you think. And this means that she'd be very protective of her too!

I don't know, maybe if this girl needs help or something. Would she be likely to get lost, or maybe Michiko is in the common room and seems to be struggling with something. Something that would bring out the mother in Angela, who has been less then friendly lately.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back