Not open for further replies.

Abbigale Raven

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
This is not going to be anywhere near as detailed as my PD's usually are and that's mostly because I actually have no ideas for the first time ever. I've been out of the rp game for a little over four months and I need some help getting back into it again! I have so many characters and most of them currently have nothing. I also think there a few threads out there that need some replies from me, but I can't remember them. So if you have any ideas, or want to remind me of a current thread, feel free to pm me or reply. I am so sorry guys!

Hey teigs. I have a gouple of suggestions for you.
Steph and Leigh. Hanging out or doing something awesome.
Or
Willow and rhi. Just chilling or something.
Of you know. Any other combination of our charictors that you can think of.

Or maybe see how ebony and alyce work together (I have always pictured alyce with someone who looks like jessie j)

I'm slowly attempting to get back into the Rping phase myself, so maybe an RP couldn't hurt? You'd have to be okay with it taking some time between replies though, I get backed up with school work easily. xD

We could always RP Bisera here with one of your students? She's pretty funny so I think she'd be the one most fun to RP with, no idea who she'd be best to RP with though. Let me know though if you're interested. ^_^

Jeremy/ Henri or Athena/Kiara?

Or if you have any firsties, I do too and we can RP them?

Same here with your firsties since I have five. Actually, I probably have any student for any of yours. xD
But if you have any future students, I have one named Garrett Hensel?

I'm just saying we have some Romance to work out :r

Alexander/Dina? :r or.. you know my characters, we can rp whenever you want to xD
<i>
</i>

Briar Rowan-Cullen said:
Or

Or maybe see how ebony and alyce work together (I have always pictured alyce with someone who looks like jessie j)
I would be happy to do any of these. Start any of these and I'll jump in with the appropriate character!
Bisera Zhefarovich said:
I'm slowly attempting to get back into the Rping phase myself, so maybe an RP couldn't hurt? You'd have to be okay with it taking some time between replies though, I get backed up with school work easily. xD

We could always RP Bisera here with one of your students? She's pretty funny so I think she'd be the one most fun to RP with, no idea who she'd be best to RP with though. Let me know though if you're interested. ^_^
I'm not sure what my own rp time is going to be at this point so I have no problem with that at all! I think maybe Bisera and Yue. I've not had much of a chance to rp her yet and it would be nice to kind of figure her out a little. She's my nicest character currently too xD
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Jeremy/ Henri or Athena/Kiara?

Or if you have any firsties, I do too and we can RP them?
I would totally be game for Jeremy/Henri or Athena/Kiara, you know I would never say no to either. Maybe Athena and Kiara? She can learn about bubba!
Hadan Hensel said:
Same here with your firsties since I have five. Actually, I probably have any student for any of yours. xD
But if you have any future students, I have one named Garrett Hensel?
Hadan Hensel said:
</i>
I thought i had an upcoming student, but apparently not. However I am keen to get some development for my second year Puff Ravynn Mandy. She's not done much with her life and I need to rp her more. Got anyone for her? She likes to read and she's pretty quiet. Other then that she is a stereotypical puff really. She is kind of a bully magnet though because she does lots of weird stuff and when she isn't reading she is with her twin brother.
Mandalyn Love said:
I'm just saying we have some Romance to work out :r
Don't I know it. I'll discuss this more with you at a later time.
Aaren Nightray said:
Alexander/Dina? :r or.. you know my characters, we can rp whenever you want to xD
<i>
</i>
We didn't finish the other one and I still have to reply to the Alternate section, but that can wait however we want it too xD I definitely won't say no to this!

Do you want us to finish those tow first? xD though my replies will be really slow until the first half of March. I still have ten exams after all xD
<i>
</i>

I think we could wrap up the library one pretty quickly once you finish classes and stuff and the Alternate one can wait a little I think.

Professor Abbigale Hayes said:
Briar Rowan-Cullen said:
Or

I would be happy to do any of these. Start any of these and I'll jump in with the appropriate character!​
I have Started a topic for Steph and Leigh as per skype discussion

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/10989779/1/?x=0#post9257961

enjoy.​

I thought i had an upcoming student, but apparently not. However I am keen to get some development for my second year Puff Ravynn Mandy. She's not done much with her life and I need to rp her more. Got anyone for her? She likes to read and she's pretty quiet. Other then that she is a stereotypical puff really. She is kind of a bully magnet though because she does lots of weird stuff and when she isn't reading she is with her twin brother.
For Rayvnn, let me see, I have a lot of students that can fit her. I got Logan who is a typical nerd who'd just came around to magic. Then there's Lucas Chase, who is just a little stuck up and hating HNZ. Bothizar Styx would probably try terrifying her and shooting her with his slingshot and call her a 'target'.
Although for another puff, Mason Greene would love to be her friend and stuff! So, there's a variety of what type of student you'd rather have for her.

That sounds great to me with Athena/Kiara! :D

Professor Kalani Mauven said:
We could do Lux/Kelsey? Lux is not a fan of Kelsey for what she did to her bestie so it wouldn't be friendly but it would be fun.
PLEASE DO THIS. A kels/lux catfight and the aftermath would make my year!

Kaitlyn: That is quite the assortment right there. However, I think Mason would be the best because one: I love him :wub: and two, she is more responsive to people of her own house than anything else, so it could be fun!

Cyndi: Awesome! Who would you like to start?

Alexis/Anna: Anything for you hun, so Kels/Lux fight it is! Who would you like to start?

Kaitlyn: That is quite the assortment right there. However, I think Mason would be the best because one: I love him :wub: and two, she is more responsive to people of her own house than anything else, so it could be fun!
Gotta love my variety. xD Mason is a good one, and I am really good at RPing his hyper, clumsy butt. So, who starts what and where?

I don't think I need to elaborate anything unless you want me to.. :r

TAi, Taynon, Scake, Karen/Abby, Karen/Clara, Celeste/Ria, Alex/Dina, Ellington/Keye, Dmitri/Ai... xD

Choose any and any number, let's talk a little and I'm willing to start.. xD

Kaitlyn: I could start if you want?

Marga: o_O I thought you were kidding...

You knew I would never kid! ;) xD

Sounds good to me, Teigan. ^_^

Marga: I would be happy with any, I'll message you and we can put them into some kind of an order.

PM or Skype would be good!

You, please. :)

I think we could wrap up the library one pretty quickly once you finish classes and stuff and the Alternate one can wait a little I think.
Okay then xD and just a thought, maybe we can rp Shiloh and Ryuuji too?
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back