I NEED PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
This is my second request on Plotline for RPage. I would like to RP with anyone who is interested. I am basically unsure whether I will be homsechooled or will return to Dumstrang but for the rest its all clear.
Veronica lived in the Rila mountains in bulgaria with her father who passed away a month ago and she was brought to NZ by her mother whom she never knew. She is 16years old . She is not very friendly but once she gets to know you she can be very good person to be with.

I am looking for friends, flings and a love interest. I wouldn't mind dating anyone between age of 16-20. If they were older the plot would be fun but 20 is the limit. Any death eater interested in making chaos in a street by injuring me is welcome :p I would like duels, fights, adventures just name it. Please reply or PM

Thank you
Veronica

If she's not that friendly then can she be friends with Hayley? She need a girl who is a little bratty to be her friends. She's 11 and will be going to Hogwarts soon.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back