Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Howdy!!

Well, Vivienne is nearing 14. Up until then she's been rather boring. Practising her piano, going to ballet classes, relying on her parents, etc. But now, after a very eye-opening year, Vivienne is realising that she's not just a little daddy's girl that prances around and lives off her inheritance. So you could say she's grown up a bit and become her own person.

Anyway, Vivienne has always been a rather lonely person. Even when she's had lots of friends, there's always just been something missing. I mean, she has her best friend, Arianna Tipley, whom she is very close to, but what she needs if something different. Not necessarily a romantic relationship, but just a male that Vivienne can be totally honest with and not have to sugar-coat things. A friend that can pretty much read her mind, and she can do the same in return.

Why I say male, is because Vivienne needs someone to show her things from another perspective. Being an only child with mainly female friends, things have always sort of been from one point of view. She needs someone that is unlike the other people she's known in her short life.

So yeah, here are the options:

- A best male friend that is willing to help her, and wants to be helped in return, etc.. just a really, really good friend

Or alternatively..

- They start off as just friends, but slowly begin to realise that they mean more. Maybe they could ignore it for awhile, and finally find out when they're older. This would be fun to RP if either of them got together with someone else. It could be all like "she/he's not right for you!" *cue jealousy* =lol=

So yeah, if you think your character would like to be friends or whatever with Vivienne, then please either post here or PM me for more details ^_^ Thanks! :D

Kyle could be a close male friend, if you don't mind him being a bit younger :) He's quite shy, quiet, and obedient, though he's starting to realise there's more to himself than he thought, with recently discovering that he's gay. Kyle is French, and has a tendency lately to slip back into speaking French without noticing, he's getting a bit homesick :) He's basically a sweetie with a heart of gold, who will every so often shock you by saying something totally unlike himself. He can be quite blunt and upfront when he has an opinion he's sure of, and he'll be totally open and honest about things; he doesn't like lying to protect someone's feelings. He's going to become more and more outgoing as time goes by, and he figures out who he is. Sound good? ^^

I have Sam Moore, who I'm sure you have RPed with before but with another character.

2nd year (younger too, like Kyle), Ravenclaw, who is nice, down-to-earth guy. He is beginning to come out of his shell now, and can be witty and sarcastic sometimes, but in a fun way. Sam's not one of those 'flirt with evey girl I met' guys, like he'l have a conversation, so thats how he and Viv could become friends, then realise that they are like best friends (you know, second plot) Plus the getting together with the person and being he/she's not right for you, that would be cool... (Plus, it would be good for him to have a girl friend who he can go to for girl help as well ;) )

Up to you, and if you need anymore info, let me know :)

I can offer up Sam! ^_^
He's not looking for anything romantic, and he gets on quite well with Vivienne?

Vivienne Esquire said:
A best male friend that is willing to help her, and wants to be helped in return, etc.. just a really, really good friend

Sam would totally be up for this, to help her out I mean, and I'm sure as he grows older, someone who he could turn to for relationship trouble etc would be sweet! :p

Kyle: Ooh coolness! Vivienne is half french (her mother's side) so they'd have something in common. Since she's a year older than Kyle, do you think she'd be sort of mentorish? Or would you prefer friends. Either's fine for me :D

Sam (Emilie): Yeah, that sounds interesting :D Vivienne loves Ravenclaws, so I'm sure they'd get along great :lol: I shall PM you, as I have an idea I think you would fit well into :p

Other Sam (Louise): Sounds coolio! Since they're in the same band and house and year and everything, I'm sure we can say they're already quite good friends. :D I'm too lazy to start a thread right now, but I'm sure the oppurtunity to RP will come up :p So yeah, friends it is.

Aeon has been friends with Viv for awhile, though they haven't seen each other in ages. In fact, he doesn't really see anyone anymore, maybe they can be friends again? =/

Sure, mateyo! :p Should I start a topic? Actually I shall PM you in a min!

Friends works, though if you'd prefer to do a mentorish kinda thing, that's cool too :) Kyle doesn't really care about age differences ^_^

Awesome :) Kay so PM me when your all free ;)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back