I Need a Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arial Molotov

OOC First Name
Madz <3
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Her whole life Arial has been the subject to relentless bullying at the hands of her peers. Due to this she has severe depression(she has failed suicide twice) and an eating disorder. Arial see's herself as disgusting and a freak. Heres her personality copied from her biography. Her last failure was right before school started because they idea of going back to the hell hole terrified her.
Arial is the weak silent type. She will avoid humans at every possible moment and loves spending time by herself. Arial believes herself unworthy and to ugly for friends so she never tried to make them. She is depressed and suicidal because of a history of being bullied. Arial used to be a happy and friendly girl but now she flinches when anyone even comes near her or tries to speak to her. Arial is lonely allot but refuses to talk to anyone, people are cruel and can only hurt you in the end. Arial doesn't have much talent with magic because she barely has enough energy to live let alone perform spells. She tries putting an act on for her father but fails miserably, then feels bad for making him feel like a failed parent. She truly believes she was the biggest mistake of his life and would rather be dead then keep hurting him.

What I'm looking for is people who bully her, these girls/boys should be her age if older. They need to be relentless with there words but not use any form of physical violence. They need to make fun of her weight calling her things like fat ass, fatty, ugly , and freak even though Arial is 38 pounds underweight.

I'm also looking for a boy to take an interest in Arial. Arial refuses to talk to anyone and will usually run away if someone comes anywhere near her. So this boy needs to be very head strong and never give up. I have a plot idea and if you want to know it just PM me :) . I would prefer if the boy attended Drumstrang but any other school is welcome too.

Also any girls or boys who would be willing to work there butts off to gain her trust and try to help her with her problems would be awesome too ^_^

I wouldn't mind offering Esme Lively here. Maybe she could be the one to bring her out or something? I feel for this story very much! Recent stories in Massachusetts were base on this girl, eventually did committe [sp] suicide. So I kind feel for this story a lot!

esme;Esme went to hogwarts new Zealand for only one year in first year, trying to live with her uncle Ros, but than she was force to move back to her mom Helena. [Stuff happen]Helena and Esme never got along, Helena still saw Esme as a mistake from a past one night stands. So Esme grew up neglected and verbally abused by her work aholic mother and never knew her father till recent year, she came to know her father Rafael but they ended up disconnecting. With that said and done, she was recently adopted by the Makwa's family. Esme hides from childhood neglect and abuse by being out going and a bit wild. She not a SL00t though, she learn by her mother so called mistakes its not worth being that way. She has a half sister Willow and a half brother Leonardo and one best friend Lexi. So I don't mind offering my wild cat to you, we could do something during the holidays? Up to you =D

Yeah I know :(
And okay will remind you when it comes up

I can offer Veronica.

She could even help Arial get out of her unhappy shell. It would work since they would both be fifth years in Durmstrang. Veronica is mostly nice to everyone and she could make Arial realize that beauty is not everything because even pretty people have to face the worse etc
I can offer Veronica.

She could even help Arial get out of her unhappy shell. It would work since they would both be fifth years in Durmstrang. Veronica is mostly nice to everyone and she could make Arial realize that beauty is not everything because even pretty people have to face the worse etc

On the other side could be Sunako Watanuki who for a few years now has been mentally tortured by her cousin's family. She has been lead to believe that her only reason for living is to protect and serve her cousin faithfully. Other than that she has quite a bit of free will and shows it. She also believe herself to be the ugliest thing on the planet which would make Sunako go after Arial. I would think that her brothers would do the same if they knew that Sunako was having her 'fun' with Arial as well so that's three bullies.

I can start one and Pm the brothers in joining me in making Arial's life hell.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back