Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Merrill had decided to dress a little more casual for the Valentines dance. She had agreed to go with Chacen again, but she was still unsure about what their relationship really was. They had spent a lot of time together since the yuleball, but neither had really made a move outside of casual flirting yet. She had decided to send a rose to Chacen. A pink one for a crush, and had added a note ending with x's and o's. All day anytime someone came by to deliver roses she perked up hoping one would be for her, but only a single yellow rose from Solomon had arrived. What if I've been totally misreading things. He probably just thinks of me as a friend. Merrill fretted as she waited for him in the Gryffindor common room. I bet he was totally weirded out by the rose, and my note. She stood up, and began to pace back, and forth in front of the fireplace.

Rather than sending roses, Chacen Zhefarovich had some delivered to him in the form of a bouquet to give to the one that he felt was responsible for not just one but two pink roses. That meant that there was no questioning that Merrill felt the same as he did. He walked down the stairs into the common room where Merrill was pacing. He approached her with a smile on his lips, and held out the bouquet of red and white roses toward the Gryffindor, "Hey there. Thought I would deliver these to you myself."

Merrill had been so busy thinking she almost didn't notice Chacen coming down the stairs to the common room. She was so busy looking at him she didn't even notice what he was holding until he offered her the beautiful bouquet of roses. Merrill felt her cheeks flush red as she reached out, and grabbed them. "You are just the sweetest." she said trying to sound like her usual confident self. "They're beautiful. Thank-you." Merrill told him. The gryffindor bit her lip nervously before leaning in, and giving Chacen a light kiss on the cheek. Merrill was just about to run the flowers up to her dorm when a house elf appeared, and offered to do it for her. She thanked the creature before turning back to her date. "Shall we?" she asked offering her hand out to him so they could walk to the dance together.

Chacen couldn't help the light touch of pink that dotted around his cheeks as she said that he was the sweetest. He hoped that it would come across that way since he really did not mean to forget to send roses. He didn't know that was a thing until it was too late. "Does that mean that you sent me the pink roses?" Chacen asked hesitantly as he took her hand to lead her down to the Great Hall to go dance.

Merrill raised an eyebrow when Chacen asked her about the roses. Plural. "Yes I sent you a rose. The one with my note." Merrill confirmed. That meant other people had sent Chacen pink roses. Someone else had a crush on him, but they weren't brave enough to come forward. She didn't say much as they made their way done to the great hall, but squeezed his hand a little tighter. Right before they entered the great hall Merrill turned to her date. "So I guess its probably obvious after the rose that I really like you. I was wondering if you felt the same way?" she asked. If there was a chance that someone else was after him she wanted to make sure that she at least made a move.

A rose. That dawned on Chacen, though he was glad that she was the one that sent him at least one. So, that confirmed his suspicions that she liked him in the same way that he liked her. At least he wouldn't be rejected. That was something he did not want to do. "Well, that's good because I really like you too, and would be honored if I could be your boyfriend." Chacen stopped walking so that he could hear her response to how forward he might have been, now that he was confident that his feelings were not one-sided.

Merrill couldn't help but smile brightly when Chacen said he would be her boyfriend. Her heart felt like it was soaring, and her stomach was filled with butterflies. "Well I guess we're official then, and I can do this." Merrill said as she leaned in, and planted a kiss on his lips. Merlin she had been staring at them for weeks just wanting to know what it would feel like to kiss them, and now she could. It had been even better than she imagined it would be. As she pulled away Merrill gave him a cheeky grin. As she pulled him along into the dance she said "Well lets get inside, boyfriend."

Chacen smiled even more when she said that they were official. It was pretty cool, and he felt like he was on cloud nine. And then she planted a kiss on his lips, which he definitely repaid the pressure. Her lips were so soft, and, despite how good he looked, this was his first kiss. He had never kissed a girl before now, and this was Merrill. The Quidditch keeper. And boy, was she a keeper. He pulled away for a moment, a little dazed still. "Okay... Can we kiss some more after the dance?" Chacen allowed himself to be led by Merrill since he, as vain as he seemed, was definitely softer than he appeared.

Merrill laughed when Chacen asked if they could kiss more after the dance. As soon as they stepped inside the great hall she lead him away to a secluded corner. "We could even kiss more now if you like." she suggested before leaning in, and kissing him again. It was just as amazing as the first time, and her head felt like it was swimming. Between the gentle harp music, and the falling rose petals this really felt like something out of a dream. Merrill had been stressed out about her family since she had learned of their arrest, but when she was here with Chacen it was like all that melted away. All she could focus on was how happy she was when she was with him.

Chacen walked with Merrill to a corner, where they would have more time alone. This was it, this was his girlfriend. And he could kiss her as much as she wanted him to. And all he wanted to do was have her in his arms while kissing her. "I would love to," Chacen murmured, smiling as leaned in and started to kiss him, which he definitely repaid the favor. He placed his hands on her hips, keeping her close to him so that he could enjoy the moment. Everything about this day made him very excited to be here, and to have asked Merrill to come with him.

Merrill felt a shiver go up her spine when Chacen placed his hands on her hips. She returned the favour by wrapping her arms around his neck, and embracing him closely. This was all new for the teenager so she was going by feeling alone. She had been much younger when she had dated Lucas, and their inexperienced fumbling hardly seemed to count compared to this. When their lips broke apart again Merrill leaned her head against Chacen's shoulder while her heart hammered in her chest. She quickly scanned the room, and saw that a few large groups had formed, but couldn't really be bothered to care about them right now. "So Mr. Zhefarovich what would you like to do next?" She asked while gazing up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back